take the guns away they said,,, the children will be safer,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
this some seriously sick shit,,

leave the children alone!!

Police are investigating an incident in Brazil in which four children were hacked to death by a man with a hatchet at a daycare center.

The incident unfolded in the city of Blumenau in the south Brazil near the Atlantic coast on Wednesday.

Authorities said the man jumped over a wall to invade the Cantinho do Bom Pastor day care center and attack the children. Four children were killed and at least five others were injured. Local police said that the children were between the ages of 5 and 7.

Police are investigating an incident in Brazil in which four children were hacked to death by a man with a hatchet at a daycare center.

The incident unfolded in the city of Blumenau in the south Brazil near the Atlantic coast on Wednesday.

Authorities said the man jumped over a wall to invade the Cantinho do Bom Pastor day care center and attack the children. Four children were killed and at least five others were injured. Local police said that the children were between the ages of 5 and 7.

What a sick world I live in. I am all for guns and have many as sometimes you need to defend yourself. This is just the reality of this sick fucked up world.

now that youve used the blood of dead children to make your political point, how many childrens lives have been saved by guns in that same amount of time??

higher or lower??
Excuse me. The tard who started this project stood on the bodies of dead kids to make a fallacious argument.

Nice try.

Who gives a flying fuck about Brazil or their kids? If they had more guns, they'd have fewer criminals.
Besides, those losers only have 17 million firearms all together, we sold twice that many during the pandemic alone.

We're Number One!

The left will find more and more ways to murder children.

Just remember what JFK said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable".

What a sick world I live in. I am all for guns and have many as sometimes you need to defend yourself. This is just the reality of this sick fucked up world.
iu

Forum List

Back