White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

So you are defending racists, neo nazis and antisemites. Wow! This forum has got some real winners..
Welcome to ignore, I'm not going to put up with that vapid ignorance.
I have seen you lie about me. Do you enjoy lying?

White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• White supremacist "active clubs" are spreading across the US.
  • The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
  • The groups also sometimes mock and fat-shame Donald Trump and his supporters.
I'm sorry what kind of fitness clubs? Are trumpers fat?
K...o...o...k

Are there some democratic and independent white supremacists? I am sure there are some but they tend to agree and support the republican party.
The entire Democrat policies on black people is white supremacist to the nth degree.
If you were not living in your parents basement, you would know this.
But, no doubt, the entirety of your knowledge on the subject can only be measured by quantum science.

Hitler and Mussolini loosened gun restrictions. But why let facts get in the way of a dumb argument?
Only if you were members of THEIR political Party. If you were not, you were DENIED the ability to even own a bayonet.

So, in Germany, out of a population of 68 million people there were roughly 6 million who had the ability to ASK to own a weapon. Only around 1.5 million were actually allowed.

Huh.

You lied.

Only if you were members of THEIR political Party. If you were not, you were DENIED the ability to even own a bayonet.

So, in Germany, out of a population of 68 million people there were roughly 6 million who had the ability to ASK to own a weapon. Only around 1.5 million were actually allowed.

Huh.

You lied.
This isn't true. Jews were disarmed, but for Germans the laws were loosened.

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• White supremacist "active clubs" are spreading across the US.
  • The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
  • The groups also sometimes mock and fat-shame Donald Trump and his supporters.
I'm sorry what kind of fitness clubs? Are trumpers fat?
Dude or dudette...your article has "Patriot Front" in it like they're not all Feds!

laughing.gif

That's a big flop there!

Forum List

Back