Zone1 ‘I mean you no harm’: From troubled teen to neo-Nazi foot soldier: How a global white supremacist movement is recruiting American teenagers.

I think this is why leftists scream “raaaaaacist!!!” “white supremacist!!” at everyone who makes a completely valid, non-racist comment. They want to give the IMPRESSION to the useful idiots that there is some massive problem with racism and millions upon millions of white supremacists out there.

I’ve never met a white supremacist in my life. In fact, the most bigoted person I ever met was a black guy who worked for Farrakhan.
And yet our domestic security agencies say it is the biggest domestic threat facing our country now and in the near future.

So, maybe your personal anecdotes and fetishes mean exactly squat.

I failed? What a fucking idiot you are!

You keep claiming it is a big problem.

So, how big? How many of them are there?

You talk like there are tens of millions. Yet the article cites an organization with MAYBE 100 members.

I would guess a ceiling in the tens of thousands. In a nation of over 300 million.

What is your guess?

You keep claiming it is a big problem.

So, how big? How many of them are there?

You talk like there are tens of millions. Yet the article cites an organization with MAYBE 100 members.

I would guess a ceiling in the tens of thousands. In a nation of over 300 million.

What is your guess?
You need to work on your reading comprehension

You need to work on your reading comprehension

Said the man afraid to answer a simple question.

you whine about w.s. being a big problem.

But you are afraid to give ANY number on how many there are in this country.

P.P. !!! HOW MANY W.S. ARE THERE?!!

Holy shit! You really can't read!

Dude. Your links looked like the standard lefty bullshit, talking in circles about "rise in the number of groups" without ever answering the question.

If I missed a clear answer, tell me now.

HOW MANY W.S. ARE THERE?

You lefties panic monger about them, like they are everywhere. But you get real shifty when people ask for real answers.

HOW MANY ARE THERE?

HOW MANY ARE THERE?

HOW MANY ARE THERE?

Dude. Your links looked like the standard lefty bullshit, talking in circles about "rise in the number of groups" without ever answering the question.

If I missed a clear answer, tell me now.

HOW MANY W.S. ARE THERE?

You lefties panic monger about them, like they are everywhere. But you get real shifty when people ask for real answers.

HOW MANY ARE THERE?

HOW MANY ARE THERE?

HOW MANY ARE THERE?
Your illiteracy is not my problem. Actually, I think that you do not want to know the truth, Or, you do know and pretend that you don't

Last edited:
Your illiteracy is not my pronlem

P.P. you are not the first lib I have asked this question. you do not have to be ashamed because you do not know. NO ONE knows, because those who's job it is to count, either have NOT done so, or have not liked the answer they got and have buried the number.

No one knows how many there are. It is information that the government has not released.

Your pretense otherwise, is just you being a liberal.

W.S. are a tiny fringe.

P.P. you are not the first lib I have asked this question. you do not have to be ashamed because you do not know. NO ONE knows, because those who's job it is to count, either have NOT done so, or have not liked the answer they got and have buried the number.

No one knows how many there are. It is information that the government has not released.

Your pretense otherwise, is just you being a liberal.

W.S. are a tiny fringe.
Ashamed?? Are you Mod Edit kidding me? You are the one who should be ashamed- of your ignorance and bigotry. You are a pathetic mess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashamed?? Are you fucking kidding me? You are the one who should be ashamed- of your ignorance and bigotry. You are a pathetic mess!

I looked and have not been able to find the number. You are implying that you know it, but will not share it.

Nothing about that, is a source of shame for me.

YOu though, if you can't put up the number after all your big talk, you would have reason to be ashamed.

So, PP, how many w.s. are in this country?

There was a time when The Klan was considered by The FBI to be the biggest threat.

The FBI apparently had so many undercover agents posing as Klan members that they made up the largest percentage of the membership and the only ones paying their dues on time.

There was a time when The Klan was considered by The FBI to be the biggest threat.

The FBI apparently had so many undercover agents posing as Klan members that they made up the largest percentage of the membership and the only ones paying their dues on time.

How of curiosity, do you have any idea how many w.s. there are in this country? I don't know. Propressivepariot does not know. Though he pretends to.

How of curiosity, do you have any idea how many w.s. there are in this country? I don't know. Propressivepariot does not know. Though he pretends to.

The John Birch Society, an often mocked, totally inconsequential group of right-wing nut-jobs whose anti-communist program consisted of putting up billboards against "Fluoridated Water" had as many as 100,000 members in its hey-day.

And they had zero impact on American society except to produce the movie "Dr. Strangelove" and this funny parody song

Forum List

Back