Zone1 ‘I mean you no harm’: From troubled teen to neo-Nazi foot soldier: How a global white supremacist movement is recruiting American teenagers.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yesterday, the House voted to remove Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists from America's military. Not a single Republican voted yes.

excerpts:

LAS VEGAS, Nevada —When Conor Climo was winning plaudits for his sharp intellect in Arbor View High School’s class of 2014, no one imagined he would soon be storing bomb-making material in his bedroom closet in preparation for a race war in the name of Adolf Hitler.

“He knew every element in the periodic table,” recalled classmate Lexi Epley.

Involvement with the group led Climo to stockpile bomb-making materials in his bedroom. And as he increasingly embraced the cause of establishing a white ethno-state as his own, he was arrested after he was suspected of planning — and scouting out targets — to blow up a synagogue and gay bar, according to the FBI and court documents.

Climo pled guilty and was sentenced to two years on one count of possession of an unregistered firearm — specifically, the component parts of a destructive device.

Climo, who court records show was released earlier this year from federal prison and is now on three years’ probation, did not respond to multiple requests for an interview. His family members also declined to speak on his behalf or did not respond to interview requests.

His journey from troubled American teen to neo-Nazi warrior was a wake up call and highlights the growing concerns about a new generation of virulent white supremacists emerging in America’s suburbs or even in the ranks of the armed forces.

By some estimates, FKD has just 100 members. But in an era where terrorism and mass violence is increasingly perpetrated by angry lone wolves, the group marks a dangerous evolution in a growing worldwide network of groups plotting in the shadows to enlist followers with military or firearms training to commit attacks on their own or in small groups.

“FKD is particularly alarming right now because it is so decentralized and really only present in online forums,” said Iris Malone, co-founder of the Mapping Militants Project and a consultant to the Department of Homeland Security. “There is no one point of vulnerability where you can take them down. They will have multiple channels on Telegram or other online services where they can communicate with each and they purposely build in redundant channels.”

But what may be most troubling about the latest tendril is its heavy reliance on wayward teens.

“One of the main characteristics of the Feuerkrieg Division is the average age of the members, most of them being minors, starting from the age of 15,” concluded a 2021 study by the International Observatory on Terrorism Studies in Madrid, Spain.

In 2019, two students were arrested and another cited after they targeted Black students with racist slurs on Instagram and threatened to attack them. One post read, “God just seeing these n—ers [infuriates] me. I just wanna go Columbine…but only kill the f–king n—ers,” referring to the 1999 mass shooting in a Colorado high school.

Climo’s own journey towards militancy broke out into the open in 2016, when he was working as a security guard.

A local news station featured him patrolling his neighborhood wearing a flak jacket and carrying an AR-15 automatic rifle and four magazines — each containing 30 rounds of ammunition.

“I pretty much stay in constitutional bounds by doing this,” he said, insisting to a family of fleeing neighbors, “I mean you no harm.”

A few months later, according to court documents, Climo was drawn to a question posed on a website called Quora: “What are the downsides of multiculturalism?”

Climo, whose profile pic was a picture of an AR-15 rifle, answered by quoting Hitler. “Your most precious possession on this Earth is your people!”

But over time he exhibited a desire to do something more than just post and provoke. “I am more interested in action than online shit,” he later wrote in an online conversation, according to court records.

Yesterday, the House voted to remove Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists from America's military. Not a single Republican voted yes.
Bravo! These darn politicians are beginning to figure it all out finally. At least the Republicans are; obviously the leftists aren't.

This stupid idea will be blocked in the Senate and soon the good guys will take over both House and Senate and we won't have anymore of this craziness.

Bravo! These darn politicians are beginning to figure it all out finally. At least the Republicans are; obviously the leftists aren't.

This stupid idea will be blocked in the Senate and soon the good guys will take over both House and Senate and we won't have anymore of this craziness.
So you want to have a military infested with neo Nazis, and kids like Climo being radicalized and making bombs?

Problem is that if the law passes, someone like IM2 will get to determine who is a white supremacist .

Works for me. Wait! Is this Zone One?? Darn, I didn't realize that. Go ahead, talk amongst yourselves. Too dangerous an area for me.

Drat, I thought it was a normal thread.
yea, i see some people hiding behind Zone 1 vs. it actually being a solid place to talk issues.

Ok. So next time we find ourselves involved in a world war, instead of sending Nazis, fascists, and white supremacists, well send transsexuals, sodomites, feminists, and soy boys to save us.

Actually, sending an army of sodomites isn't such a bad idea. No enemy I know would enjoy being sodomized, except the Greeks. But they haven't ticked us off yet.

So you want to have a military infested with neo Nazis, and kids like Climo being radicalized and making bombs?

What percentage of the military is infested with neo-Nazis and white supremacists and who gets to determine the criteria?

Wrong Century
The chance of white supremacist gaining any kind of numbers to affect anything more that a small increase in beer sales at some country store rally in 2022 is zero.

The chance of groomers recruiting children and gaining a mind fucked view of sexuality - at least 50% as the current number of <20 year olds identifying as gay or bi is now 1 in 5.

What percentage of the military is infested with neo-Nazis and white supremacists and who gets to determine the criteria?
Give me a break Bro. Why don't you want tpo belive that it's a problem?

Give me a break Bro. Why don't you want tpo belive that it's a problem?

I guess you haven't noticed the dress wearing psychos this President has put in his military and cabinet.
Of COURSE they find there is a White Supremacist problem.
Their definition of a white supremacist is anyone who isn't from Portland.
But seriously - it is simply comically dumb to think so.
Kool Aid stuff

I guess you haven't noticed the dress wearing psychos this President has put in his military and cabinet.
Of COURSE they find there is a White Supremacist problem.
Their definition of a white supremacist is anyone who isn't from Portland.
But seriously - it is simply comically dumb to think so.
Kool Aid stuff
That is to idiotic to bother with. Try addressing the actual topic instead of barfing up some moronic bullhockey. Mod edit for zone 1 compliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
By some estimates, FKD has just 100 members

But yet the headline talks alarmist shit about a "global w.s. movement...

lol. What's "zone one rules" on lying?

Attachments

• 1658004934456.png
    1658004934456.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 18

Forum List

Back