Zone1 ‘I mean you no harm’: From troubled teen to neo-Nazi foot soldier: How a global white supremacist movement is recruiting American teenagers.

Next stupid question. I can do this all day, Slick

OK Prog, I went and read your first link to see if there was a number there, like you claimed.

There was not. And it was... just trash.

This for me , summed up the first link.

"I never got close to establishing an exact number of white supremacists in America. I’m positive that 3,000 was a terribly low estimate. I wish I could have proved the 50 million number was wrong beyond all doubt, but I couldn’t. "

He had nothing, and he is panic mongering talking nonsense about a big number. Just like you. Just like I told you you were doing and you ridiculed me for saying that.

POINT ONE. NO ONE NEEDS AN EXACT NUMBER. That is an utterly pathetic dodge. An APPROXIMATE number would do just fine. NO ONE SMART enough to find their computer to type on this site, needs that explained. So stop pretending.

Question: Do you think that the FBI has an good estimate of the number of w.s. in this country?

OK Prog, I went and read your first link to see if there was a number there, like you claimed.

There was not. And it was... just trash.

This for me , summed up the first link.

"I never got close to establishing an exact number of white supremacists in America. I’m positive that 3,000 was a terribly low estimate. I wish I could have proved the 50 million number was wrong beyond all doubt, but I couldn’t. "

He had nothing, and he is panic mongering talking nonsense about a big number. Just like you. Just like I told you you were doing and you ridiculed me for saying that.

POINT ONE. NO ONE NEEDS AN EXACT NUMBER. That is an utterly pathetic dodge. An APPROXIMATE number would do just fine. NO ONE SMART enough to find their computer to type on this site, needs that explained. So stop pretending.

Question: Do you think that the FBI has an good estimate of the number of w.s. in this country?
Any actual scholarly article would show their methodology for how they determine who is and who is not a white supremacist. This article is just a propaganda piece aimed at the ignorant masses.

Anybody who is not 100% on board with indoctrinating young children to be ashamed of their skin color via Marxist CRT is called a "white supremacist" by these extremists. 50 million? By these standards, I sure hope it is a LOT more than that.

Any actual scholarly article would show their methodology for how they determine who is and who is not a white supremacist.

At last count, there are 232 Million White Supremacists in this country. Coincidentally, there are exactly that same number of Whites.

Any actual scholarly article would show their methodology for how they determine who is and who is not a white supremacist. This article is just a propaganda piece aimed at the ignorant masses.

Anybody who is not 100% on board with indoctrinating young children to be ashamed of their skin color via Marxist CRT is called a "white supremacist" by these extremists. 50 million? By these standards, I sure hope it is a LOT more than that.

Clearly. And he knows all of that. He is just race baiting and panic mongering.

Forum List

Back