White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a legit musing.
IF your family was here since the beginning of european decent.....how can you blame whites for something you had no experience with. i.e. slavery?
Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly.
So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?
No its not true. Youre reciting made up white propaganda. They were forced to turn over their servants in lieu of their family. However, we are speaking strictly about the US which participated in Blacks being uprooted from Africa and subjected to all the horrors of slavery, jim crow, etc here in the US.
You can argue the fact all you want that is it is not true that blacks sold enemies and even their own family members and there will be no reaching that stubborn head of yours....so..lets let that go.
Are you going to say it is not true that blacks in the US did not own slaves?

Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly.
So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?
No its not true. Youre reciting made up white propaganda. They were forced to turn over their servants in lieu of their family. However, we are speaking strictly about the US which participated in Blacks being uprooted from Africa and subjected to all the horrors of slavery, jim crow, etc here in the US.
You can argue the fact all you want that is it is not true that blacks sold enemies and even their own family members and there will be no reaching that stubborn head of yours....so..lets let that go.

I'm not arguing. I'm informing you its white made up propaganda. You can chose to believe it or not.

Why would I say that was not true when I know for a fact 99% of Black slave owners owned their family members to keep them out of the hands of white slave owners?

So did Africans.

I'm not arguing. I'm informing you its white made up propaganda. You can chose to believe it or not.

Why would I say that was not true when I know for a fact 99% of Black slave owners owned their family members to keep them out of the hands of white slave owners?
So..that is your strawman. Blacks owned slaves to keep them from slavery in white hands. Um. ok. Whatever.

So lets go with another route, shall we?Why are blacks in africa stealing black kids that are suffering albino disease, chopping off their arms for "medical/magical" potions..or are you going to deny that as well and claim its a made up story by whites?

So..that is your strawman. Blacks owned slaves to keep them from slavery in white hands. Um. ok. Whatever.

So lets go with another route, shall we?Why are blacks in africa stealing black kids that are suffering albino disease, chopping off their arms for "medical/magical" potions..or are you going to deny that as well and claim its a made up story by whites?
Thats not a strawman. Thats fact. Most Black slave owners owned their families. If you want to research it just google it.

Youre deflecting. We are talking about slavery. Not what Africans are doing now.

Thats not a strawman. Thats fact. Most Black slave owners owned their families. If you want to research it just google it.

Youre deflecting. We are talking about slavery. Not what Africans are doing now.
But...but..according to you and your buddy....the reasons blacks are doing NOW are due to whitey's fault, correct?

If whitey's the problem, what are you doing living in whitey's world? Why aren't you back in Africa with your own?

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world.
Yet that wont stop you from blaming him for slavery.

No I won't. Try to make sense when you call yourself coming back at me son. Whitey should not have done what he did. So whitey gets blamed for the things whitey has done. That's what we sane folk call life.
Uhuh, but racists like you wont apply that same mentaility to the things black people have done and continue to do. Slavery is worse today than it has ever been, and it's all in Africa.

You will whine when black people are watched closely in stores because, they steal so often, as if what you just posted doesn't also apply to black people. Youve developed the worst reputation on earth, but you expect us to pretend like your terrible reputation doesn't exist. You expect cops to approach you the same as everyone else. Guess what, everyone else isn't known for being violent. People don't trust you, and it's for a good reason, and that reason isn't because of some shit that happened before any of us were born, it's because of how you behave TODAY.

There are over 1 million slaves in Europe. We haven't developed the worst rep on earth. That would be whites. You whites make shit up. We commit 1/3 of the crimes you commit but you make shit up. Over the course of American history whites have been the most violent and criminal. Worldwide the white man is known for violence by everyone else. Your violence is documented in the annals of history in every land but you can't face that. Everything you just posted is false but you can't deal with reality. That's psychosis son. You have psychosis.

Nobody but you stormfront troopers cry about being blamed for things that happened before you were here. Only you racists want to celebrate everything about the past that glorifies your white asses and deny what doesn't. You'll be celebrating an independence you were not around to win like you were actually there come the fourth but you want to try that stupid ass white double talk now. We are here because of the past, your date of birth is prime evidence of that by itself. Whites are where they are because if what was done for at least 188 years by written law.

Thursday we had the 154th rendition of one white on white crime in Annapolis thus far this year. But you don't want to think of it that way because you don't have the balls to face the truth. But you will have an excuse for it. Because whites like you are irresponsible, whining sons a bitches. So like I have told you before, when you try coming at me, bring an argument that makes sense. For I'll carve up your racist bullshit like it's a thanksgiving turkey.

th
th
Slavery is going strong today, but it isnt in Europe, you uninformed fool.

40 million slaves in the world, finds new report - CNN

But...but..according to you and your buddy....the reasons blacks are doing NOW are due to whitey's fault, correct?
What are you talking about? Do you want to retype that so it makes sense?

It is a legit musing.
IF your family was here since the beginning of european decent.....how can you blame whites for something you had no experience with. i.e. slavery?
Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly. Still do since todays attitudes have roots in slavery.
So did all the blacks who were freed into the US, like your ancestors and... you.

No, I give suggestions on how you all can improve your lot. So me, I'm trying to help you, all the 3 of you do is blame whitey for EVERYTHING.
O. Right. So you've done a 360' now and you really care about what happens to black ppl ? lol

No, I give suggestions on how you all can improve your lot. So me, I'm trying to help you, all the 3 of you do is blame whitey for EVERYTHING.
O. Right. So you've done a 360' now and you really care about what happens to black ppl ? lol
Everything I've said was to help you improve your lot. Ok, a few jokes thrown in which you 3 didn't get, but hey, I'm trying. :biggrin:

All you 3 see is white racists everywhere. You should get some help.

Everything I've said was to help you improve your lot. Ok, a few jokes thrown in which you 3 didn't get, but hey, I'm trying. :biggrin:

OK. The floor is yours. What's your suggestions for black people ?

OK. The floor is yours. What's your suggestions for black people ?
Stay in school, that's the main one. Schooling gives people hope, without hope for a better future, what's the point?
There's a bunch of other ones as well, like, use condoms or be prepared to start a family, pull your pants up, learn to speak English, get a job...

Stay in school, that's the main one. Schooling gives people hope, without hope for a better future, what's the point?
Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
Use condoms or be prepared to start a family
I don't understand what you mean here.
pull your pants up
And how does black men pulling up there pants affect white people ?
learn to speak English
So black people who speak perfect English never run into racism ?
get a job...
All the jobs are controlled by the white supremacists.

So what do you suggest to stop racism ?

Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
pull your pants up
learn to speak English
get a job...

if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.

Drop the ebonics and learn proper English, pull your pants up and work hard in school, and wait until you can support children to have them. Those who don't, and it won't matter what color you are, will go nowhere.

pull your pants up
learn to speak English
get a job...

Its all a front. When Blacks wore 3 piece suits, did exceptionally well in school and worked themselves to the bone whites were still racists. Its just in their DNA.

It is a legit musing.
So did Africans.
No its not true. .....

https://dp.la/primary-source-sets/the-transatlantic-slave-trade/sources/316

pull your pants up
learn to speak English
get a job...

if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.

Drop the ebonics and learn proper English, pull your pants up and work hard in school, and wait until you can support children to have them. Those who don't, and it won't matter what color you are, will go nowhere.

Boy have you lost your mother fucking mind? You ass is so far removed from reality that you'll never see it.

You're ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back