White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've said was to help you improve your lot. Ok, a few jokes thrown in which you 3 didn't get, but hey, I'm trying. :biggrin:

All you 3 see is white racists everywhere. You should get some help.
OK. The floor is yours. What's your suggestions for black people ?
Stay in school, that's the main one. Schooling gives people hope, without hope for a better future, what's the point?
There's a bunch of other ones as well, like, use condoms or be prepared to start a family, pull your pants up, learn to speak English, get a job...

You have no suggestions.

Stay in school, that's the main one. Schooling gives people hope, without hope for a better future, what's the point?
Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
Use condoms or be prepared to start a family
I don't understand what you mean here.
pull your pants up
And how does black men pulling up there pants affect white people ?
learn to speak English
So black people who speak perfect English never run into racism ?
get a job...
All the jobs are controlled by the white supremacists.

So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.

Drop the ebonics and learn proper English, pull your pants up and work hard in school, and wait until you can support children to have them. Those who don't, and it won't matter what color you are, will go nowhere.

Boy have you lost your mother fucking mind? You ass is so far removed from reality that you'll never see it.

You're ignorant.
You mean to say that blacks will never rely on themselves and will always rely on whitey for everything? Is that your point?

Everything I've said was to help you improve your lot. Ok, a few jokes thrown in which you 3 didn't get, but hey, I'm trying. :biggrin:

There's a bunch of other ones as well, like, use condoms or be prepared to start a family, pull your pants up, learn to speak English, get a job...

You have no suggestions.
Yes I do, blacks should do for themselves like whites have, like Jews have... and stop relying on whitey for everything.

Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

"Years of steady hiring and economic growth have delivered a cumulative benefit for at least one group that hasn't always shared in America's prosperity. The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in December, the lowest level since the government began tracking such data in 1972.

The reasons range from a greater number of black Americans with college degrees to a growing need for employers in a tight job market to widen the pool of people they hire from.

"The African American unemployment rate fell to 6.8 percent, the lowest rate in 45 years. I am so happy about this News!" President Donald Trump said in a tweetSaturday."

African-American unemployment hits record low

You have no suggestions.
Yes I do, blacks should do for themselves like whites have, like Jews have... and stop relying on whitey for everything.

No you don't because the truth is you whites relied on us for over 200 years. So nobody needs to hear your fucked up, crazy ass, psychosis riddled delusions.

Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly.
So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?
No its not true. .....

https://dp.la/primary-source-sets/the-transatlantic-slave-trade/sources/316
You notice the crickets when something goes against their lies? Silence galore. Or..they will say that link is nothing but lies.

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
pull your pants up
learn to speak English
get a job...

if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.

Drop the ebonics and learn proper English, pull your pants up and work hard in school, and wait until you can support children to have them. Those who don't, and it won't matter what color you are, will go nowhere.

Boy have you lost your mother fucking mind? You ass is so far removed from reality that you'll never see it.

You're ignorant.
You mean to say that blacks will never rely on themselves and will always rely on whitey for everything? Is that your point?

No I mean to say:

You're ignorant.

So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?
No its not true. .....

You notice the crickets when something goes against their lies? Silence galore. Or..they will say that link is nothing but lies.

You might want to stay out of this conversation dumb white woman.

And..they are the exact reason why whites cannot discuss with blacks. They REFUSE to acknowledge truth and fact.

Meh.:eusa_hand:

No its not true. .....

You might wanna suck my butthole too.
Truth hurts. Stay on your pity parade.

No its not true. .....

An excerpt from a 1788 account describing the capture and kidnapping of Africans as part of the slave trade. | DPLA

Racist and misogynist. What a Prime Time combo.

You have no suggestions.

No you don't because the truth is you whites relied on us for over 200 years. So nobody needs to hear your fucked up, crazy ass, psychosis riddled delusions.
So you're saying that blacks should be relying on whitey for everything?

pull your pants up
learn to speak English
get a job...

You're ignorant.

No I mean to say:

You're ignorant.
Ya, but apparently, you rely on me for my opinion... and everything else.

So did Africans.
No its not true. .....

An excerpt from a 1788 account describing the capture and kidnapping of Africans as part of the slave trade. | DPLA
I typically dont respond to Unk. Thanks for posting. My question is who is the author?

No its not true. .....

I typically dont respond to Unk. Thanks for posting. My question is who is the author?
Read it.

No its not true. .....

Read it.
I did. It doesnt say who the author is.

Read it.
Does it fucking matter?????? Blacks sold blacks to white buyers. Why cannot you acknowledge that? Truth hurts too much about your own peoples part in the slave trade?

Read it.
Does it fucking matter?????? Blacks sold blacks to white buyers. Why cannot you acknowledge that? Truth hurts too much about your own peoples part in the slave trade?
Yes it matters. White people have lied so much I cant believe a lot of what they write unless it confirms what I thought or admits to more than I knew. Again I didnt say Blacks didnt turn traitor. I said whites lie when they say it was a country policy.

Read it.
Yes it matters. White people have lied so much I cant believe a lot of what they write unless it confirms what I thought or admits to more than I knew.
Then you have a major problem which is why you continue to fight about something that happened WAYYYY before you were born. It happened. Blacks warred with other tribes. The losers got sold to buyers. Many of those buyers were other blacks..like the Moors. Its history. ALL our history. And until you can come to terms with your own peoples part in it..you will stay angry and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back