When are we going to have another white president or Prime Minister in Africa?

I know I said that in the original post when will there be another white head of state in Africa? No need to point that out ..the point was already been made.

As for another black head of state in a European country …..I think it’s certainly possible in Switzerland and in a number of European countries. Possibly within 20 years in Switzerland.

But we are in a different situation in Africa today. As far as I know, there is not one single white head of state there.

There are quite a few white people still living in South Africa. There’s tons of African white people. And it will be interesting to see if within 100 years we have an another white head of state in an African country.

I pray for my Christian brothers in Africa. Many of these folks are traditional, loving family people with very traditional Christian values. We need more of them frankly in America. But far lefties probably won’t want to be around them.
Blah…blah. Who the fuck are you trying to fool? You are a racist plain and simple.

You don’t want an effective head of state. You want a white one.

The very definition of a racist. Fuck off. Go post in Stormfront or whatever racist filth you consume.

What would happen if we had another black head of state somewhere in Africa is a segment of the life would scream “racism, return to colonialism” or some nonsense.

But if a black gets elected a head of state in the west, they cheer it on. There you go.

What we know is that many of the colonial states were power houses where their population foreign and local thrived.

The entire continent of Africa is going through a struggle. You don’t really have top vacation destinations there. And hopefully the future of Africa is a bright one.

The American left is an abomination in many ways. Criticizing American history, for their perceived views of the USA having evil racist history. But they don’t talk about the extreme poverty and corruption in a number of African countries going on today it’s really tantamount to modern day slavery.

Modern day lefties are among the biggest babies and trolls around calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them a racist or someone kind of other name, which is another way to prevent free speech. Get as many like-minded zombie lefties to call somebody a racist, or some kind of other name to drown them out.

Blah…blah. Who the fuck are you trying to fool? You are a racist plain and simple.

You don’t want an effective head of state. You want a white one.

The very definition of a racist. Fuck off. Go post in Stormfront or whatever racist filth you consume.
. You have a totalitarian attempt to stifle free speech by having yourself and as many as like-minded left to zombies together to call people names to drown them out.

Your powerless though to do that here. Same thing on X

Act with maturity stop using name-calling and learn how to debate properly.

. You have a totalitarian attempt to stifle free speech by having yourself and as many as like-minded left to zombies together to call people names to drown them out.

Your powerless though to do that here. Same thing on X

Act with maturity stop using name-calling and learn how to debate properly.
LOL Stifle your free speech? Nope, keep babbling and proving you are a filthy racist.

Forum List

Back