When are we going to have another white president or Prime Minister in Africa?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
England has a person of color who is a head of state and it’s about to happen in Wales….

Will South Africa elect a white head of state. Will Ethiopia elect a white head of state. Which African country will have a white head of state in the next 100 years?

England has a person of color who is a head of state and it’s about to happen in Wales….

Will South Africa elect a white head of state. Will Ethiopia elect a white head of state. Which African country will have a white head of state in the next 100 years?
They did have white heads of state. Google apartheid.

Try to keep up.

They did have white heads of state. Google apartheid.

Try to keep up.

When is there going to be another one?

When will South Africa elect a whitehead of state. When is there going to be another white head of state which is exactly what the thread title said.

Read the thread title, and stop acting like a beast launching unprovoked personal attacks.

They still have a bunch of white farmers to murder first.

This Summer they'll all be starving and start resorting to cannibalism.

When is there going to be another one?

When will South Africa elect a whitehead of state. When is there going to be another white head of state which is exactly what the thread title said.

Read the thread title, and stop acting like a beast launching unprovoked personal attacks.
Aww... a racist got triggered... Awww :itsok:

Next time, stop asking dumb questions and you won't get attacked. Now, fuck off.

Aww... a racist got triggered... Awww :itsok:

Next time, stop asking dumb questions and you won't get attacked. Now, fuck off.
Wow, have a nice day buddy. Hope you get to help you need maybe in anger management.

when do you think Africa will have another white head of state? Do you think it’s going to happen once in the next 100 years? There’s plenty of white Africans as you know.

There were 50+fucking years white rule in South Africa. You do know that right?

Who knows. Why do you ask?

The Marxist goal is to demoralize and ultimately destroy the white race. You don't see hoards of white slithering over boundaries and borders to get into all black or Hispanic nations. You know ... the ones with all of those free handouts. It's only the white nations that get to suffer the burden of taking on the dregs of the world.

Wow, have a nice day buddy. Hope you get to help you need maybe in anger management.

when do you think Africa will have another white head of state? Do you think it’s going to happen once in the next 100 years? There’s plenty of white Africans as you know.
As I pointed out, South Africa did have a white head of state. Several.

So now your turn. When will Switzerland have a Black head of state? Do you think it will happen once in the next 100 years? There’s plenty of black Swiss as you know.

So now your turn. When will Switzerland have a Black head of state? Do you think it will happen once in the next 100 years? There’s plenty of black Swiss as you know.
Yeah. The goal isn't to elect the best "heads of state" the goal is to make sure that they be black. < Racism defined!

Ever earof a /hman named F.W. (Frederik Willem) De Klerk?

Ever hear of man named P.W. (Pieter Wilem) Botha?

Ever hear of a man named Pik Botha?

Ever hear of a man named Marais Viljoen?

Ever hear of a man named Chris Heunis?

Didn't think so.

I know I said that in the original post when will there be another white head of state in Africa? No need to point that out ..the point was already been made.

As for another black head of state in a European country …..I think it’s certainly possible in Switzerland and in a number of European countries. Possibly within 20 years in Switzerland.

But we are in a different situation in Africa today. As far as I know, there is not one single white head of state there.

There are quite a few white people still living in South Africa. There’s tons of African white people. And it will be interesting to see if within 100 years we have an another white head of state in an African country.

I pray for my Christian brothers in Africa. Many of these folks are traditional, loving family people with very traditional Christian values. We need more of them frankly in America. But far lefties probably won’t want to be around them.

Forum List

Back