Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

In 2021, during the catastrophic allied withdrawal from Afghanistan, an errant US drone strike slaughtered an aid worker and nine members of his family in Kabul, including seven children.

Footage of the attack was later obtained by the New York Times. According to the paper, the footage showed how ā€˜the military made a life-or-death decision based on imagery that was fuzzy, hard to interpret in real time and prone to confirmation biasā€™. There were other mitigating circumstances, readers were told. ā€˜The military had been working that day under extreme pressure to head off another attack on troops and civilians in the middle of the chaotic withdrawal.ā€™

Contrast this with how Americaā€™s newspaper of record reported the tragic Israeli airstrikes that claimed the lives of seven aid workers in Gaza on Monday. This, it alleged, was ā€˜the predictable result of a shoot-first style of engagement Israeli troops have used in their military campaign since the Hamas attacks of 7 Octoberā€™. The report made no such allowances for ā€˜extreme pressureā€™ or ā€˜fuzzy, hard-to-interpretā€™ imagery.

Do you know what Biden did almost immediately after that? He went to the beach in Delaware to enjoy the sun.

Yet, when Israel makes a mistake, as happens in all wars, he gives a statement - undoubtedly written by his anti-Israel staff - that he is ā€œoutragedā€ that Israel did this. This is all ginned up, manufactured ā€œoutrageā€ intended to show the Muslims in Michigan (a swing state) that he is blaming Israel, and thus secure their votes.

What is shameful is that he is siding with HAMAS and their supporters in order to get a better showing at the ballot box. And the more Muslims that descend on America, the worse it will become for Jews.

I dont care. Ive been over there. Be a cold day in hell I side with the Muzzies

Riding around Tel Aviv in an air conditioned tour bus is not the same as walking and hitch-hiking throughout the Middle East for 10 - 11 months and spending time in and around Palestinian refugee camps.

You know absolutely nothing. about "Muzzies" because you have neither set foot in the Islamic world no met a single "Muzzie".

You only hate "Muzzies" because you only know what pro Israel MSM (1) pours into your head.

Finally, I am not "siding with the Muzzies."

I am simply supportive of an even handed US Middle East policy instead of letting foreign, Israeli lobbies run American Middle East policy and send even more young American G.I.s to die for your "Greater Israel" delusion.

(1). ā€œStudies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western mediaā€
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT ā€œMainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ā€˜usā€™. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with,..." CONTINUED

Riding around Tel Aviv in an air conditioned tour bus is not the same as walking and hitch-hiking throughout the Middle East for 10 - 11 months and spending time in and around Palestinian refugee camps.

You know absolutely nothing. about "Muzzies" because you have neither set foot in the Islamic world no met a single "Muzzie".

You only hate "Muzzies" because you only know what pro Israel MSM (1) pours into your head.

Finally, I am not "siding with the Muzzies."

I am simply supportive of an even handed US Middle East policy instead of letting foreign, Israeli lobbies run American Middle East policy and send even more young American G.I.s to die for your "Greater Israel" delusion.

(1). ā€œStudies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western mediaā€
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT ā€œMainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ā€˜usā€™. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with,..." CONTINUED
Navy. While not on tour bus you can kiss my ass. Muzzies have been purging Christians there forever.

Hamas are terror fucks. No sympathy.

Here are my choices:

1) America First!!
2) Protect America's borders before worrying about someone else's borders.
3) Abhorrence of unnecessary bloodshed, war, and death.
4) Complete opposition towards the idea and incorporation of human genocide.

Question: If we wanted to rid the world of the Mexican Mafia or the Crips or the Bloods in Los Angeles ... would we annihilate every citizen of Los Angeles as a means to reach our goal? Nobody in their right mind would say YES. So why annihilate all Palestinians in an effort to rid the world of Hamas?

Here are my choices:

1) America First!!
2) Protect America's borders before worrying about someone else's borders.
3) Abhorrence of unnecessary bloodshed, war, and death.
4) Complete opposition of genocide.

Question: If we wanted to get rid of the Mexican Mafia or the Crips or the Bloods in Los Angeles ... would we annihilate every citizen of Los Angeles as a means to reach our goal? Nobody in their right mind would say YES. So why annihilate all Palestinians in an effort to rid the world of Hamas?
Thatā€™s not whatā€™s happening. Israel delayed its offensive so that most Palestinians could evacuate. Only 1% have been killed, and 99% live. Thatā€™s some inept attempt at annihilation.

Why is Ukraine trying to annihilate all Russians?

Thatā€™s not whatā€™s happening. Israel delayed its offensive so that most Palestinians could evacuate. Only 1% have been killed, and 99% live. Thatā€™s some inept attempt at annihilation.

Why is Ukraine trying to annihilate all Russians?
You don't think that Hamas would "evacuate" along with the average Palestinian citizen? What if you were given a few days to evacuate your home and all of your belongings, along with losing your job and sense of security? What would you do? Where would you go? How would you survive?

Have you no sense of humanity? If Israel decided they hated a group hiding in southern Utah (my home) and told me I had a few days to pack up and leave ... I'd tell them to shove it up their butt, and I'd pull out my AR in a heartbeat!!

You don't think that Hamas would "evacuate" along with the average Palestinian citizen? What if you were given a few days to evacuate your home and all of your belongings, along with losing your job and sense of security? What would you do? Where would you go? How would you survive?

Have you no sense of humanity? If Israel decided they hated a group hiding in southern Utah (my home) and told me I had a few days to pack up and leave ... I'd tell them to shove it up their butt, and I'd pull out my AR in a heartbeat!!
Jews were forced to evaluate from Arab countries as well. Nearly a million of them. Whereā€™s your humanity?

Jewish babies had their heads sawed off. Toddlers were burned alive. Women were raped and then had a gun shot into their vaginas. Whereā€™s your humanity?

And Israel didnā€™t just decide they hated a group of neighbors. The neighbors have been teaching their children to want to murder Jews since they were in pre-school, and lobbing rockets for years with the hope theyā€™d kill Jews. And on October 7th, the neighbors decided they wanted to target, torture, kidnap, and murder innocent Jews because they were Jews. Whereā€™s your sense of humanity?

Your ā€œanalogyā€ with Utah shows what a deranged Jew-hater you are. Thereā€™s a spot waiting for you in Hell.

And P.S. You didnā€™t answer why Ukraine Is trying to annihilate Russians.

You firing rockets at my town? Are people from your town invading my town dragging my neighbors daughter out, raping her then shooting her in the head???

You come from a town I suggest you round up those attacking my town OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

See how that shit works???

You firing rockets at my town? Are people from your town invading my town dragging my neighbors daughter out, raping her then shooting her in the head???

You come from a town I suggest you round up those attacking my town OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

See how that shit works???

Have you noticed, they canā€™t answer questions like that?

Question: If we wanted to rid the world of the Mexican Mafia or the Crips or the Bloods in Los Angeles ... would we annihilate every citizen of Los Angeles as a means to reach our goal? Nobody in their right mind would say YES. So why annihilate all Palestinians in an effort to rid the world of Hamas?

Your lies are in defense of Hamas butchers. You are a lying coward - filth.
The IDF bends over backwards to avoid killing the civilians that Hamas butchers hide behind to increase civilian casualties so supporters of terrorism like you can squeal your support of evil.

Your lies are in defense of Hamas butchers. You are a lying coward - filth.
The IDF bends over backwards to avoid killing the civilians that Hamas butchers hide behind to increase civilian casualties so supporters of terrorism like you can squeal your support of evil.
ā€¦.and at risk of their OWN lives!

These liberals who pretend to be against racism, and scream racist at everyone who wonā€™t submit to their bias against whites, and then spew their venom against Jews (made obvious by the double standards they apply and smears like ā€œgenocideā€) make me sick.

And I live in a liberal area, so Iā€™m getting it from both sides - due to my being white AND being Jewish.

Have you noticed, they canā€™t answer questions like that?

I have repeatedly pointed out the fact that apologists for Zionist genocide pretend that Levantine hostilities began on 7 October 2023 when the worst of the carnage began with the invasion of Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs(1) in the 1940s.

Palestine's native residents had been living in Palestine for centuries until the invasion of genocidal foreign Zionists.

Those same native Palestinian residents have been resisting the longest and most brutal foreign funded genocide in modern history.

In other words, the conflict didn't begin with the tragic yet suspicious attack of 7 October.
I say "suspicious" because the Israeli's knew and were reminded about the attack one year in advance yet chose to let it happen as an excuse to destroy Gaza, exterminate its residents and get one step closer to the "Greater Israel" dream.

ā€œZionism and the Third Reichā€
Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT ā€œIn cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22ā€ CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Hƶhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

21. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 63-64, 105, 219-220.

22. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), p. 160.

I have repeatedly pointed out the fact that apologists for Zionist genocide pretend that Levantine hostilities began on 7 October 2023 when the worst of the carnage began with the invasion of Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs(1) in the 1940s.

Palestine's native residents had been living in Palestine for centuries until the invasion of genocidal foreign Zionists.

Those same native Palestinian residents have been resisting the longest and most brutal foreign funded genocide in modern history.

In other words, the conflict didn't begin with the tragic yet suspicious attack of 7 October.
I say "suspicious" because the Israeli's knew and were reminded about the attack one year in advance yet chose to let it happen as an excuse to destroy Gaza, exterminate its residents and get one step closer to the "Greater Israel" dream.

ā€œZionism and the Third Reichā€
Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT ā€œIn cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22ā€ CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Hƶhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

21. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 63-64, 105, 219-220.

22. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), p. 160.

Another inexorable long post. Interest waned before the first sentence.

The question is phrased opposite how it should be

The side that sent rockets against civilians violated International Law AND since they vow that as long as they are alive they will act similarly --- must be eliminated.

Biden is acting like Hitler. No morals, no consistency, no humanity to the lazy stupid man

ā€¦.and at risk of their OWN lives!

These liberals who pretend to be against racism, and scream racist at everyone who wonā€™t submit to their bias against whites, and then spew their venom against Jews (made obvious by the double standards they apply and smears like ā€œgenocideā€) make me sick.

And I live in a liberal area, so Iā€™m getting it from both sides - due to my being white AND being Jewish.
/----/ I live in LiberalPropagandaville and get the same grief. I'm White and Catholic who supports Israel. Oy vey.

/----/ I live in LiberalPropagandaville and get the same grief. I'm White and Catholic who supports Israel. Oy vey.
Thank you for supporting whatā€™s RIGHT. And sorry for the grief the libs are also giving you. For a group who love to extol how they oppose bigotry, they sure can heap it on.

Another inexorable long post. Interest waned before the first sentence.

You'll never learn anything by ignoring inconvenient facts that aren't in your echo chamber.

I try to read everything regardless of whether I agree with it or not.

Why wear blinders if you don't have to?

You'll never learn anything by ignoring inconvenient facts that aren't in your echo chamber.

I try to read everything regardless of whether I agree with it or not.

Why wear blinders if you don't have to?

Keeps you out of vision.

Forum List

Back