White racism linked to heart disease

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
in blacks and whites
Yall, I cant even... :lol:
“This suggests that living in a racially hostile environment might be detrimental to both the group targeted by this bias, in this case blacks, as well as the group that harbors the bias, in this case whites,” said study lead author Jordan Leitner,

Not having friends of another race is suicide, mkay?
a recent study from the University of Pennsylvania suggests that whites in highly biased communities are less likely to trust and bond with others in their community, and this lack of social connectedness may have negative health implications.

Well, white racists tend to get a lot angrier and harbor more resentment than your average white person. That causes stress, so I'm really not surprised. Stress kills.

Continually walking around with a chip on one's shoulder is no way to go through life, because you can miss a lot.
This "study" is based off of a websites "tests" for biases. Ok, boomer? :lol:

Well, white racists tend to get a lot angrier and harbor more resentment than your average white person. That causes stress, so I'm really not surprised. Stress kills.

Continually walking around with a chip on one's shoulder is no way to go through life, because you can miss a lot.
How many white racists do you know?

Stacy Abrams ,Camel-Harris ,Al Sharpton ,Louis Farrakhan , and Reverand GD America ,just to name a few. OOOPS! They ain't White!

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you". See, I feel better already. All the stress is gone. The people who really need to worry are the people who stress out over where their stress is coming from. All you gotta do is take things in stride and live and let live.

tend to get a lot angrier and harbor more resentment than your average white person. That causes stress, so I'm really not surprised. Stress kills.

Sounds like you’re describing a leftwing nutjob.

in blacks and whites
“This suggests that living in a racially hostile environment might be detrimental to both the group targeted by this bias, in this case blacks, as well as the group that harbors the bias, in this case whites,” said study lead author Jordan Leitner,

How is Quasar still standing?

Brings a deeper meaning to the phrase "I welcome their hatred!"

The cretaceous/tertiarily event was evidence to 90% extinction of all life on earth 66 million years ago was about white racism, so say black scholars. All facts otherwise are systemic hate against black "intellectuals". Fight racism by blindly accepting anything blacks say.

in blacks and whites
How can this be case when everyone knows that white people have a heart of stone ?

in blacks and whites
How can this be case when everyone knows that white people have a heart of stone ?
Everyone also knows you are a racist sociopath

Stacy Abrams ,Camel-Harris ,Al Sharpton ,Louis Farrakhan , and Reverand GD America ,just to name a few. OOOPS! They ain't White!
Isn't Harris half-white?

in blacks and whites
You don't look well. You'd better have that looked at.

Forum List

Back