Lets talk about...Black racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
its real, it exists. Lets talk about black hate groups. BIack Hebrew Israelites. Same ones that taunted Nick Sandman in 2019, that hate whites and some of their members went on a rampage and killed some whites and Jews. Why didn't the media point any of this out?

• Banned
Uber eats driver from Pakistan is killed by two clueless blacks chicks because being an idiot is black culture and excusable? Funny all of sudden I cant find videos of that, though. Suddenly its gone.

I'm gonna say this and it wont go down well: Poor black culture and the ensuing ignorance and violence it spawns is a far larger threat to American society that White racism or the KKK ever was.
That is because of Genetics. Nothing can civilize them.

It is all about divide and conquer and race bating. The PTB know if they divide us that we can't stop their tyranny. Now is the best time for blacks and whites to come together to stop these scum that want to destroy our sovereign nations.

I am old enough (84) that I remember reading something in a magazine (maybe Life) that would never be allowed today.

It quoted someone who claimed something to this effect: There is no difference between Caucasian Americans and African Americans except for the fact that the latter have a higher percentage of people who are not very nice.

I do not presume to rehash the various theories for why this may true. It would be a waste of time, for no one is going to change his/her mind on this topic.

I personally, however, agree with what that "someone" opined.

its real, it exists. Lets talk about black hate groups. BIack Hebrew Israelites. Same ones that taunted Nick Sandman in 2019, that hate whites and some of their members went on a rampage and killed some whites and Jews. Why didn't the media point any of this out?

The media did cover all that. But I have to ask since is your second post in 24 hours or so about Nicky - You've really got a thing for him huh?

Mr. Sandmann, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)
You are the cutest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
You've got two lips like roses and clover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Put on your MAGA hat and smirk all over
Mr Sandman, I'm so alone (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Don't have nobody to call my own (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandmann, bring me a dream!

hqdefault.jpg

I am old enough (84) that I remember reading something in a magazine (maybe Life) that would never be allowed today.

It quoted someone who claimed something to this effect: There is no difference between Caucasian Americans and African Americans except for the fact that the latter have a higher percentage of people who are not very nice.

I do not presume to rehash the various theories for why this may true. It would be a waste of time, for no one is going to change his/her mind on this topic.

I suspect you know few if any black people. What's this "not very nice" deal? I've known a few hundred reasonably well including majority black basketball teammates in high school and college. Can think of maybe ONE who wasn't particularly nice. I've known more white people who weren't very nice. So what's your deal - Did Urkel beat you up in third grade or something? :)

86d418f4d0b4c0899a040e1722c82c54.jpg

I suspect you know few if any black people. What's this "not very nice" deal? I've known a few hundred reasonably well including majority black basketball teammates in high school and college. Can think of maybe ONE who wasn't particularly nice. I've known more white people who weren't very nice. So what's your deal - Did Urkel beat you up in third grade or something? :)

You have your opinion.

That "someone" in the magazine had his opinion.

I agree with that "someone."

That's the purpose of a forum: for everyone to post his/her opinion.

I do not belittle your opinion.

You should extend me the same courtesy since you style yourself "Dr. Love."

You have your opinion.

Not my intention to belittle you. Loosen up a little. I'm seriously interested as to your experience in life with black people.
Obviously there's something there that causes you to feel the way you do.
But if not interested in sharing a personal experience or two - That's okay ... You do you!

You have your opinion.

Not my intention to belittle you. Loosen up a little. I'm seriously interested as to your experience in life with black people.
Obviously there's something there that causes you to feel the way you do.
But if not interested in sharing a personal experience or two - That's okay ... You do you!

You hit the nail on the head, Dr. LOVE.

You base your opinion on your experiences.

I base my opinion on my experiences and those of others I know and of what I read or infer in the news.

Nothing is going to change your mind -- except a negative experience. And I do NOT wish that on you or your loved ones.

I already know that there are a lot of nice African American people because I have met them, but I also KNOW an unusually large percentage of them (especially teenagers & twentysomethings) are "not nice." That's why many African Americans want MORE cops in their neighborhoods.

I base my opinion on my experiences and those of others I know and of what I read or infer in the news.

Nothing is going to change your mind -- except a negative experience. And I do NOT wish that on you or your loved ones.

I already know that there are a lot of nice African American people because I have met them, but I also KNOW an unusually large percentage of them (especially teenagers & twentysomethings) are "not nice." That's why many African Americans want MORE cops in their neighborhoods.

Violent neighborhoods are a poverty issue - NOT a race issue. You see the same thing in the barrio. Same thing in poor majority white neighborhoods as well. Ah well, guess this conversation came to a screeching halt ;-)

Violent neighborhoods are a poverty issue - NOT a race issue. You see the same thing in the barrio. Same thing in poor majority white neighborhoods as well. Ah well, guess this conversation came to a screeching halt ;-)
True. However there is an asterisk or two. Things must change with the men and women living in these areas as to personal behaviors.....Sexually. Teenagers having abortions and children with no father figures is detrimental. And no matter how much in resources is spent, it can never improve things more then they have up to now. Government can not force people to their will...yet. Leaders skirt around this issue. And it makes living in these areas more precarious.

I am responding because I KNOW that there are members who respectfully disagree with your opinion but are hesitant to go on record (maybe they are young and do not want a post here to get them canceled in the future).

"Liberals" (my foot!) are always using that "poverty" issue to excuse "not nice" behavior.

How poor can some perps be when they often are seen to be wearing stylish clothes and shoes, talking on smartphones, and even driving expensive getaway cars?

Besides, did a lot of poor Caucasians (and African Americans) during the Great Depression of the 1930s go around killing liquor store clerks and sucker punching innocent people and looting and raping and murdering? NO.

With all sincerity, I wish you a nice weekend and really, really, really hope that you continue to have a rosy view about certain folks.

Forum List

Back