White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

No, we blame white racism. That's something you don't want to take responsibility to stop.

Why is it my responsibility to fix your problem? I didn't cause it.

All white people are not racists and white racism impacts the lives and decisions of black people.

Stop conflating white racism to mean white people. That's offensive to the whites here who are not racists and who do make excuses for racism like you do Joe.

See, that's the point. All you have to do to get labelled a racist is have an opinion that is not yours.

I support police reform. I refuse to see all cops as racist like you and Paul do, nor do I think that every person killed by a cop was saint.
I support Affirmative Action. I don't try to pretend affirmative action doesn't exist like you do, even when it's something blatant like picking a black kid with mediocre scores over an Asian kid with awesome scores.
I believe is social welfare programs. I don't believe in reparations in principle (taxing people for things they didn't do to give money to people who didn't experience the actal wrong).

Now, I haven't lived the experiences that have made you kind of a nasty human being. I could say the same about Lisa558. I try to help where I can, try to be fair... sometimes it probably isn't worth the effort.

Take the aforementioned Ms. Affirmative Action who got the job I should have gotten. Could have been a real prick and refused to help her. No one else on the team did after a certain point.

According to every definition, personal or individual responsibility is the idea that human beings create their own life experiences by their choices. I say this because it is apparent that today, some whites do not seem to understand what it means. The racist subculture is part of a 400-year pattern of behavior that has been consistent, and it is based on a belief in superiority. Our problems are primarily due to choices whites in power have made. Whites chose to deny blacks equal rights by various American laws for nearly 200 years, and some still choose to reject complete equality today. Those who like to preach to people about taking personal responsibility should consider these inconvenient truths.

I have considered it... and mostly rejected.

once more

ASIANS.

By the logic you have just put forward, Asians should be in the same boat as blacks are. I mean, if white are all racist and there has been this subculture based on perceived superiority, then Asians should be in a permanent subclass, right?

True they were never actual slaves (except for the Chinese Coolies, who were), but there is a long history of discrimination and racism.

Except they aren't. They come here, they thrive and excel..

I'll go one further. Unless you are a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, America hasn't been a bed of roses. Germans, Poles, Italians, Irish, Slavs have faced discrimination, as have Jews and Catholics. We got over it, and yes, we assimilated.

So I'm not going to get all worked up someone called my dad a Kraut.

People want to lecture us on taking personal responsibility for our situation. Since our problem is caused by white racism, we are personally responsible for pointing it out and then demanding that it stop. Ignoring it or repeating right wing bs that blames blacks is irresponsible behavior that enables white racism to continue.
White people aren't making you have babies out of wedlock
White people aren't making you turn your neighborhoods over to the gangs
White people aren't making you do drugs.
I could go on, but you get the point.

The issue is not the N-word. The issue is the N word get itā€™s power bcoz of the muscle behind it.

And that muscle is the backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdropā€“of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light, thatā€™s what gives the N word itā€™s muscle

But here's the thing... a lot of those things actually have some legitimate concern. Take the media. Yes, they show pictures of criminals on the evening news and no surprise, a disproportionate number of them are people of color. Is that the media's fault? Should they only show mug shots of the white criminals?

I've seen the Gun Fetishists point out here that when a mass shooter is white, it's news for days, but when he's black, like the NY Subway shooter, the story quickly gets buried.

And if your looking to understand why discussions between blacks and whites about racism are often so hostile in this country, you need only to read your last two comments.

See whites and blacks are often not talking about the same thing.

To white ppl - racism is seen mostly personal like saying the N word.

For blacks, it is that too, but for blks racism is a system of inequality based on race.

Yes, you want to blame all your problems on us, even if we didn't cause them... that's why I think white people ran out of patience.

Take police reform. After Career Criminal George Floyd met his untimely demise, you had people who were very receptive to sensible police reform. I even saw kids wearing BLM tee-shirts in my mostly white suburb. Then that devolved into riots, looting, ACAB being spray-painted on police cars, and funny thing... reform didn't have as much of an audience anymore. You clowns damned well near got Trump re-elected. You'll probably end up electing DeSantis, who is worse, because he's much more disciplined.

And the thing is I understand why you think the way you do.

Whites have not been the targets of systemic racism in this country, so it is much easier for u to view the matter in personal terms.

Um, I pronounce my family name completely different than they did in the old country because the original pronunciation sounded too German.

It is the knowledge that oneā€™s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

Actually, funny thing. You want to hold all cops in contempt for the actions of the Van Dykes and Chauvins of the world.

But if white people have a negative opinion of blacks, on the basis of a few bad apples (and yes, I think the bad apples are in the minority.) that's the worst thing ever.

JoeB131
More like, we see it where it is. Someone uses the N-word regularly, yup, that person is a racist.

No, you do not. You miss it frequently and YOU cannot see it within YOURSELF.

Whites like you have limited racism and racist to a racial slur and a KKK outfit. But it's much more than that. Racism is more than thoughts and spoken slurs. The practice of racism relative to the treatment of people is illegal only on paper. It still goes on in America right now. Racism is an abusive behavior based on an individualā€™s race that causes lifelong harm.

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Laissez-Faire racism. Laissez-Faire racism is sometimes described as the ā€œkinder form of racism,ā€ as if there is such a thing. It is based on a theory of racial prejudice that Herbert Blumer developed in 1958. Blumer posits that racial prejudice is a result of group position. Blumer's view is at odds with the current claim by the American right of individualism, but that claim is fake news. According to Blumer, ā€œThere are four basic types of feelings that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.ā€

As Jim Crow apartheids hold on America was removed, those feelings remained a vital part of the group belief in a portion of the white population. Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality, the racist subculture looks upon these efforts as infringements on their rights. ā€œLaissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.ā€

You and many other white members with your mentality in this forum practice laissez-faire racism.

Modern racists will not express openly racist views. They believe racism is over and that racism is a thing of the past. Modern racism happens like this:
  • Avoiding any meaningful contact with the minority group.
  • Practicing racial discrimination when the circumstances allow it.
  • Rather than criticizing a minority group, those with racist beliefs will attack a policy or action, and use that as an outlet for their attitudes.
  • Making a distinction between groups in terms of their ā€˜valuesā€™
Moder racism is a belief that: 1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, 2. Black failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, 3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast, 4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.

We see this here in nearly every post from people calling themselves Republicans and at least 2 so called liberals-you and Sealybobo.

These are three examples of how racism has morphed to meet modern society. These are all part of modern white racism. Each of these forms is subtle. People who practice these forms of racism claim to be non-racist while expressing negative feelings or beliefs about members of other races. Edward Bonilla-Silva has called it ā€œcolorblind racism.ā€ Regardless of the subtlety, these forms of racism have resulted in significant and harmful actions that mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful actions are called entitlement reform, immigration policy, welfare reform, voter fraud/integrity, stand your ground, stop and frisk and many other policies that target non-whites. ā€œIā€™m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,ā€ This is how racism gets played today.

I guess you needed that big wall of text to convince yourself you had some facts on your side.

Letā€™s look at some quotes from your source:

ā€œI am not a historian and I don't claim to be one. However, I am an African and I cherish our oral traditions.ā€

ā€œTo conclude, my ancestors did not sell their own brothers and sisters into slavery just like that. They were deceived and "demonically" manipulated by those white strangers who visited our land.ā€

Your source relies on self-serving anecdotes from his grandfather. Your source thinks Africans are especially dumb and white people have amazing mind control powers.

Did the Asante Kingdom and other African Kingdoms make a lot of money selling black people? Can you answer with a yes or no?

And please tell me why you are so naive and gullible regarding upper class liberals.

azfns6l6bt011.jpg
I do have facts and you saw them. Just because some white man writes something about Africa it does not make his words definitive. Furthermore again, 389,000 blacks came to America. That 389,000 turned to 4 milloin because white bred blacks like animals. That is a fact. Africans did not breed blacks here in America. And as for your misuse of Malcolm X you don't seem to recognize that he said these words:

Malcolm X

ā€œAnd when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.ā€

ā€• Malcolm X

So like I said, you're dishonest and full of crap.

This is the republican party history with blacks aside from the EP.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number four: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number five: Todayā€™s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

So you posting out of context quotes by past black leaders or trying to equate todays democratic party to the same confederacy republicans support now is not going to work.

Last edited:
I do have facts and you saw them. Just because some white man writes something about Africa it does not make his words definitive. Furthermore again, 389,000 blacks came to America. That 389,000 turned to 4 milloin because white bred blacks like animals. That is a fact. Africans did not breed blacks here in America. And as for your misuse of Malcolm X you don't seem to recognize that he said these words:

Malcolm X

ā€œAnd when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.ā€

ā€• Malcolm X

So like I said, you're dishonest and full of crap.

This is the republican party history with blacks aside from the EP.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number four: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number five: Todayā€™s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

So you posting out of context quotes by past black leaders or trying to equate todays democratic party to the same confederacy republicans support now is not going to work.
Obviously black people had something to do with black population growth in the US. Slave populations sometimes wither away. Sometimes slaves are castrated or worked to death. African Americans were treated well enough so that they were able to increase their numbers.

You are still too afraid to answer my question: Did the Asante Kingdom and other African Kingdoms make a lot of money selling black people? Can you answer with a yes or no?

Iā€™m sure you realize that the Democrat Party you serve has been extremely racist.

If you are African American you must be a descendant of slave holders. Should you pay a fine for your ancestorsā€™ brutality?

Obviously black people had something to do with black population growth in the US. Slave populations sometimes wither away. Sometimes slaves are castrated or worked to death. African Americans were treated well enough so that they were able to increase their numbers.

You are still too afraid to answer my question: Did the Asante Kingdom and other African Kingdoms make a lot of money selling black people? Can you answer with a yes or no?

Iā€™m sure you realize that the Democrat Party you serve has been extremely racist.

If you are African American you must be a descendant of slave holders. Should you pay a fine for your ancestorsā€™ brutality?
Wrong. Slave breeding is documented. So just face the truth.

Let's unpack this bag of crazy from IM2

No, you do not. You miss it frequently and YOU cannot see it within YOURSELF.

Whites like you have limited racism and racist to a racial slur and a KKK outfit. But it's much more than that. Racism is more than thoughts and spoken slurs. The practice of racism relative to the treatment of people is illegal only on paper. It still goes on in America right now. Racism is an abusive behavior based on an individualā€™s race that causes lifelong harm.

Wow, so even having bad thoughts is something you want to stop. That's fucking Orwellian!!!

If someone's bad thoughts about you are causing you "lifelong harm" then you are the one who has enabled that person. Shit, lots of people think I'm an asshole. I don't let it bother me.

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Laissez-Faire racism. Laissez-Faire racism is sometimes described as the ā€œkinder form of racism,ā€ as if there is such a thing. It is based on a theory of racial prejudice that Herbert Blumer developed in 1958. Blumer posits that racial prejudice is a result of group position. Blumer's view is at odds with the current claim by the American right of individualism, but that claim is fake news. According to Blumer, ā€œThere are four basic types of feelings that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.ā€

yet, Oddly, Asians haven't gotten the message... They come her to this awful racist country, sometimes not even being able to speak the language, and they do very well.

As Jim Crow apartheids hold on America was removed, those feelings remained a vital part of the group belief in a portion of the white population. Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality, the racist subculture looks upon these efforts as infringements on their rights. ā€œLaissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.ā€

Here's the problem. You are making demands. No one gets to make DEMANDS. you ask nicely and make an argument about why something is fair. This is why all this talk about reparations is so fucked up. You want to DEMAND something of me for something I had nothing to do with, that my family had nothing to do with (they were in Germany at the time, they have alibi). Demanding respect is fucked up. You have to EARN respect.

Modern racists will not express openly racist views. They believe racism is over and that racism is a thing of the past. Modern racism happens like this:
  • Avoiding any meaningful contact with the minority group.
  • Practicing racial discrimination when the circumstances allow it.
  • Rather than criticizing a minority group, those with racist beliefs will attack a policy or action, and use that as an outlet for their attitudes.
  • Making a distinction between groups in terms of their ā€˜valuesā€™

I avoid meaningful contact with most people. I only have contact with you if I like you.
Most people aren't in a position of power to practice "racial discrimination".
Some policies HAVE ACTUALLY MADE THINGS WORSE! Affirmative Action definitely has. The welfare state has.
There are some very different values, and they make a difference. - AGAIN, Asians. Asians didn't whine about racism, they went about using their values (Hard work, family) to better themselves.

Moder racism is a belief that: 1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, 2. Black failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, 3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast, 4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.

1) If there is discrimination, it's against white people. I would argue that some AA is needed, and some of it is actually counter productive.
2) Unfortunately, in some cases, that is true. But that is true for all races. If you don't progress, you aren't working hard enough. I work 80 hours a week between my straight job, my side hustle and managing my rental property.
3) Most people will tell you to go fuck yourself if you DEMAND they do anything.
4) What's the old saying, "Even the wicked get worse than they deserve."

We see this here in nearly every post from people calling themselves Republicans and at least 2 so called liberals-you and Sealybobo.

Well, that's the mistake you make. I'm not a "liberal'. I keep telling people this. I'm a pragmatist.

I support the simplest, most brutal straight line solution to a problem, and I hate doing something because someone has a vested interest in keeping the bad. I didn't stop voting Republican just because their ideas were bad, I stopped voting for them because their ideas are crazy.

These are three examples of how racism has morphed to meet modern society. These are all part of modern white racism. Each of these forms is subtle. People who practice these forms of racism claim to be non-racist while expressing negative feelings or beliefs about members of other races. Edward Bonilla-Silva has called it ā€œcolorblind racism.ā€ Regardless of the subtlety, these forms of racism have resulted in significant and harmful actions that mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful actions are called entitlement reform, immigration policy, welfare reform, voter fraud/integrity, stand your ground, stop and frisk and many other policies that target non-whites. ā€œIā€™m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,ā€ This is how racism gets played today.

Or maybe we just don't get certain things in other cultures. Such as the woman who has a kid with someone who has three other "baby mommas". And before you go whining about stereotyping, 75% out of wedlock birth rate... that's messed up, yo!

Now, let's take welfare reform as one of the racist policies you think white people are out after. Um, welfare HAS caused a lot of the problems with exacerbating poverty. It encourages poor women to have babies out of wedlock, which is why we have THIS....

1656268225299.png

Now, what makes this figure EVEN WORSE is that in 1964, when the OOW birth rate was 7% for the whole country and 24% for blacks, birth control and abortion weren't widely available.

What I don't see in this graph is a line for Asians. I wonder why.

having bad thoughts is something you want to stop
This made me think of a little book I read years ago and just located in my book case. It's called God's Transmitters by Hannah Hurnard. Here's an excerpt: "All our thoughts are to be alive with the love of God. For if it is true that all thought is either creative or destructive, and is going forth from our minds into the vast universe of the realm of thought, then our thoughts are more lasting and powerful in their effects than our words and deeds can ever be."

"We are thinking spirits, and our spirits appear to be separated from each other by our material and temporal bodies. but it seems possible that our thoughts go out into the universe of thought, over distances beyond our conceiving, touching and influencing for good or ill every other thought wave which picks them up."

"We need to remind ourselves of the challenging fact, that as long as we are thinking wrong, unloving thoughts about another person, we are antagonizing their thoughts against us, so that they simply will not tune into our thought waves or be receptive in any way."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
joebfishin
But here's the thing... a lot of those things actually have some legitimate concern. Take the media. Yes, they show pictures of criminals on the evening news and no surprise, a disproportionate number of them are people of color. Is that the media's fault? Should they only show mug shots of the white criminals?

No. The white media show pics and films of black people so as to justify why black people deserve to be mistreated, killed and locked up and get the white population and many of the other non blk population to agree with

joebfishin
I've seen the Gun Fetishists point out here that when a mass shooter is white, it's news for days, but when he's black, like the NY Subway shooter, the story quickly gets buried.

The NY subway was a hoax to get the attention of white mass shooters. A mass shooter in N.York subway and no one was killed and no one had it filmed on their I phone ?

Really ?

Also we don't have a history of blowing up young white boys and girls in churches and going on mass schootings of white ppl that's even close to being comparable with your people.

JoeB131
Yes, you want to blame all your problems on us, even if we didn't cause them

Well you said that not me

JoeB131
... that's why I think white people ran out of patience.

White people were saying racism was not a problem back in the 1960's. Go read the Gallup polls back then and this is when racism was practically everwhere. They were saying MLK was a troublemaker

So tell me when the time was when white people had all this patience in the world and then said to "tell with that" ?

JoeB131
Take police reform. After Career Criminal George Floyd met his untimely demise, you had people who were very receptive to sensible police reform.

White supre,acist cops don't need reforming they need punishing with length jail sentences

JoeB131
I even saw kids wearing BLM tee-shirts in my mostly white suburb.

BLM is a white funded org. No one on the blk grassroots takes that seriously.

JoeB131
Then that devolved into riots, looting, ACAB being spray-painted on police cars, and funny thing... reform didn't have as much of an audience anymore. You clowns damned well near got Trump re-elected. You'll probably end up electing DeSantis, who is worse, because he's much more disciplined.

Well that's white supremacy. It should not take riots and bringing the country to a civil war and put the whole worlds focus on USA for a black person to get justice

And let's be clear when Colin Kap peacefully took a knee. Whites were angry at that too

JoeB131
Actually, funny thing. You want to hold all cops in contempt for the actions of the Van Dykes and Chauvins of the world.

Once again. You said that not me. Again. Stop puttting words in my mouth.

I like cops. I don't want and blk ppl don't want these white supremacist cops in law enforcement

JoeB131
But if white people have a negative opinion of blacks, on the basis of a few bad apples (and yes, I think the bad apples are in the minority.) that's the worst thing ever.

Well if white ppl's negative experiences with blacks ā€œproveā€ that blacks are bad people, then by definition, any white person who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people:

An argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.

I have said this more than once, blacks' grievance with America left slavery as the sole issue pretty much the day after blacks were informed of emancipation. We were freed from slavery even though we received no compensation for the economic damage caused. Todayā€™s grievances include not just slavery but the 100 years after emancipation and modern forms of racism. Simply put, human rights violations against blacks did not end after slavery. Dr. Carol Anderson points this out in detail in her book, ā€œWhite Rage.ā€

Dr. Anderson chronicles the many methods whites used in the years after slavery to restrict the right for blacks to move around freely in America. Whites in the south used any means necessary to discourage blacks from moving north. In the north, whites terrorized blacks competing for jobs with better pay and those trying to live in majority white neighborhoods.

In July 1865, Circular 13 was issued by General Oliver Howard fully authorizing the lease of 40-acre plots of land to the newly freed blacks. As a result of this document, 40,000 formerly enslaved people began work on land that now belonged to them. But President Andrew Johnson killed these two orders and removed those 40,000 blacks from that land while destroying any income they could make. He gave the land back to whites. Johnson pardoned most of the confederate leaders, allowing them to regain power. By doing this, Johnson unleashed a reign of terror on blacks that was nothing short of attempted ethnic cleansing.

On the evening of Saturday, July 19th, 1919, in Washington D.C., a mob of mad drunken white World War 1 veterans invaded a black neighborhood because of a rumor spread about a black man assaulting the wife of a white navy man.54 Those mad white men proceeded to beat all the blacks they found.

The Omaha Race Riot occurred on September 28ā€“29, 1919. Three conditions: black property acquisition, economic anxiety, and black male sexual aggression claims have been the standard for white violence against blacks throughout American history. The Omaha Riots met at least 2 of the three conditions. The eventual lynching of Will Brown began with reports in local media about the alleged rape of a woman on September 25, 1919. Brown was lynched, shot up after he was dead, dragged through the streets of Omaha, and set on fire. He had committed no crime.

On December 23, 1945, Mr. and Mrs. H. Oā€™Day Short and their two little children were burned to death in Fontana, California.

For the first five years after WW2 in Chicago alone, there were over 300 documented acts of terror by whites against blacks who tried living in or near majority-white neighborhoods.65 In 1951, a black man named Harvey Clark and his family tried to move into the Cicero neighborhood of Chicago. A white mob vandalized his home and burned his furniture in the front yard. The police did nothing.

In 1955, there were more than 200 recorded acts of violence against blacks by whites in Philadelphia

In 1964, blacks again tried renting an apartment in Cicero, their apartment was vandalized. Police acted this time. They entered the apartment, took out the furniture, and told the people they were evicted.

During the same period in Detroit, there were over 200 acts of terror to stop black families from moving to the suburbs.

In 15 years from 1950 to 1965, more than 100 recorded bombings of black-owned homes occurred in Los Angeles.

In 1987, another black family tried moving into Cicero. They got gunfire and firebombs.71 Again, that was in 1987, not 1887.

Consistently since the end of slavery, there has been a section of the white community who violently resisted the efforts of blacks to live successfully in America. During this time, prosperous blacks faced acts of terror while thriving black communities got destroyed by mobs of angry whites who felt they were losing out because blacks had acquired the same things whites had. This kind of terrorism has gone long ignored in understanding the brutality and hardcore resistance to black freedom in America.

After slavery ended, southern whites went on a campaign of what can only be called ethnic cleansing. The federal government turned tail and ran by establishing a legal principle whereby the federal government did not have to enforce the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments by using statesā€™ rights. Apartheid became the law of the land due to the Plessy decision. Blacks tried to escape the oppressive conditions in the south by coming north, but they found just how united the states were relative to white supremacy. At every turn, whenever blacks tried reaching for what this country claims to promise, we have run into a brick wall, or more accurately, a white mob.

And I didn't include the government programs helping whites that blacks were excluded from.

July 19, 1919: White Mobs in Uniform Attack African Americans ā€” Who Fight Back ā€” in Washington, D.C., July 19, 1919: White Mobs in Uniform Attack African Americans ā€” Who Fight Back ā€” in Washington, D.C. - Zinn Education Project

Anthony Dittmar, Omaha Race Riot, Omaha Race Riot ā€“ Discovering 1919

B.C Franklin, The Tulsa Race Riots and Three of Itā€™s Victims, A Long-Lost Manuscript Contains a Searing Eyewitness Account of the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921

Survivors of 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre share eyewitness accounts, Survivors of 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre share eyewitness accounts - The Cincinnati Herald

William L. Patterson, We Charge Genocide, 4th edition, International Publishers Co., Inc., New York, 2017 pp.60-61

Peter Salwen, A "Northern Lynching," Remembering the Trenton Six Case, August 6, 1998, "A Northern Lynching" - the "Trenton Six" case, 50 years later

Sharon Schlegel, Harrowing case of the "Trenton Six", The Times of Trenton, Jan 28, 2012, Updated Mar 30, 2019, https://www.nj.com/times opinion/2012/01/harrowing_case_of_the_trenton.html

Richard Rothstein, Color of Law, Liverright Publishing, pp.144, 2018

Jae Jones, Cicero Race Riot: Mob of 4,000 Destroys Apartment Building with One Black Family Tenants, November 14, 2018, Cicero Race Riot: Mob of 4,000 Destroys Apartment Building with One Black Family Tenantsblack-family-tenants/

Charles Abrams, The Time Bomb That Exploded in Cicero: Segregated Housing's Inevitable Dividend, The Time Bomb That Exploded in Cicero:Segregated Housing's Inevitable Dividend

Christy Clark-Pujara and Anna-Lisa Cox, How the Myth of a Liberal North Erases a Long History of White Violence, smithsonianmag.com, August 27, 2020, How the Myth of a Liberal North Erases a Long History of White Violence
Itā€™s clear from your numerous posts, you hate white people. I believe this hatred of whites is very common in the black community and this hatred has existed a long time. It causes blacks to easily resort to violence against whites for no reason, other than a hated of whites. This is the classic definition of racism.

Is it any wonder many whites want nothing to do with blacks?

gipper
Itā€™s clear from your numerous posts, you hate white people.

You're projecting. How can a group of people who have done nothing to you hate you ?

gipper
I believe this hatred of whites is very common in the black community and this hatred has existed a long time.

If anything it's the opposite

I don't want blk ppl to hate white people. I want blk ppl to stop loving them so much.

gipper
It causes blacks to easily resort to violence against whites for no reason, other than a hated of whites.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then you saying "black people hate and are violent to white people" will make sense

gipper

You're projecting. How can a group of people who have done nothing to you hate you ?

gipper
I believe this hatred of whites is very common in the black community and this hatred has existed a long time.

I don't want blk ppl to hate white people. I want blk ppl to stop loving them so much.

gipper
It causes blacks to easily resort to violence against whites for no reason, other than a hated of whites.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then you saying "black people hate and are violent to white people" will make sense
Blacks do hate whites and commit all the crimes you mention against whites.

Sure there is hatred for blacks by whites, just like blacks hate whites.

Why is it you and IM2 are living in the past? You seem to think nothing has changed in this country since 1860 or 1960.

gipper

gipper

gipper

Can we agree that black people have committed horrible crimes?

Every year blacks kill hundreds more whites than whites kill blacks. This racial cleansing has been going on for decades.

Yet another Marxist mass murderer:

Last edited:
Can we agree that black people have committed horrible crimes?

Every year blacks kill hundreds more whites than whites kill blacks. This racial cleansing has been going on for decades.

Yet another Marxist mass murderer:
If a person robbed a bank and then said, ā€œPeople rob banks all the time, what is the big deal? Let me goā€

The "everyone does it" argument would not work for you there. So why does it work for you here ?

Also being cruel to black people and being racist are not necessarily the same thing.

Of course, if I was being marched across the Sahara into slavery, I would scarcely care about the difference. But living in America I do because part of what keeps racism against blacks in place is this idea among whites that it is ā€œnaturalā€

To be honest why anyone would waste no more than two seconds trying to excuse something so clearly evil, like the slave trade is beyond me

Last edited:
if I robbed a bank and then said, ā€œPeople rob banks all the time, what is the big deal? Let me goā€

You're just using the "everyone does it" argument I used when I was 8

Just because blk ppl have been cruel at certain times does not let whites off the hook

Also being cruel to black people and being racist are not necessarily the same thing.

Of course, if I was being marched across the Sahara into slavery, I would scarcely care about the difference. But living in America I do because part of what keeps racism against blacks in place is this idea among whites that it is ā€œnaturalā€

To be honest why anyone would waste no more than two seconds trying to excuse something so clearly evil, like the slave trade is beyond me
Just because white ppl have been cruel at certain times does not let blacks off the hook.

Iā€™m sure we agree that black murder of whites needs to stop.

A black apology for their enslavement of whites would be a nice gesture.

And probably all black Americans are descendants of white (or black) slave owners. They really should pay some kind of penalty for their ancestorsā€™ crimes.

Last edited:
If a person robbed a bank and then said, ā€œPeople rob banks all the time, what is the big deal? Let me goā€

The "everyone does it" argument would not work for you there. So why does it work for you here ?

The slave trade ended long ago. Why do you cling to it today? Do you hate whites alive today because of what whites did to your ancestors hundreds of years ago?

Thunderbird
Just because white ppl have been cruel at certain times does not let blacks off the hook.

What evil does do and have got to do with the evil blks have done ?

Thunderbird
Iā€™m sure we agree that black murder of whites needs to stop.

There is no black mass murders of whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
joebfishin

And here is the racist whine of black criminals being protected by the Media. The same media that has your punk --- talking about black on black crime and ignoring the greater numbers of white on white crime by never calling it that.

JoeB131
Yes, you want to blame all your problems on us, even if we didn't cause them

White racism is the root cause of our problems. Since you are white and racist, you will be blamed for being part of the problem.

When will whites like you take the responsibility you tell everybody else to take?

JoeB131
Take police reform. After Career Criminal George Floyd met his untimely demise, you had people who were very receptive to sensible police reform.

Whites elected a career criminal to be President. So I think you need to drop that bs about Floyd. He was murdered by a criminal cop. There are a lot of white criminal cops, attorneys and judges.

JoeB131
... that's why I think white people ran out of patience.

White people ran out of patience? Mfer you are delusional? WTF did white people run out of patience with? People opposing white racism? If you think whites ran out of patience, multiply that by a centillion and then you understand just how out of patience we are with your racism.

Forum List

Back