White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

I really don't give a damn because all the blacks I have met have drivers licenses and the fact is that voter fraud does not exist and ANY level to impact elections. This has been proven so state ID's aren't necessary.
I posted PAGES of 2020 election voter fraud that (including all the links and sublinks) it would take a week to read.

So 6 officers are killed by assaults each year but 150 people die every year from falling coconuts and around 350 die from Bathtubs that's how liitle of a risk unarmed people are to cops
The cop has no way of knowing what the "unarmed people" are going to do. In essence, there is no such thing as "unarmed" to the police. Anyone can become armed and fire a hidden gun in 1/4 of a second. The standard procedure is to shoot if/whenever the suspect's hands disappear from view. Standard police academy training -National Guard also.
In police confrontation, you MUST keep your hands visible. If you don't, you die. (no matter what race you are).

JoeB131
If White Supremacy is a thing, then how come the Asians are doing so well?

Isn't it strange that the people who always talk about how well Asians are doing are never Asians themselves ?

Because I think about the Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for people like you and I wonder, how are they doing so well?

I think about the Asian families who have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wonder, how are they doing so well?

I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, customers who get pissy about their accents and I wonder, how are they doing so well?

To claim superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires you to ignore the rampant poverty in their countries of origin. There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong.

Also whites still dehumanize Asians into "emotionless think tanks". This is why in Silicon Valley they deny Asians opportunities at leadership positions and give them jobs only as programmers.

Asians are ALLOWED and ASSISTED by the white supremacist to prosper OVER Black people and Asians KNOW THIS, that's why they don't fight racism because they don't want to be treated like black people are. So they accept their role and in many cases are just as anti black as the white supremacists. So Asians can be used as a buffer class.

Racism is all about sticking it to those blacks !!!!!

giphy.gif

That's all Lisa558 Meathead MarathonMike protectionist mga138 think about
Asians are discriminanted against in Affirmative Action as well as whites.
Black supremacists often only give preference to blacks.

Asians are discriminanted against in Affirmative Action as well as whites.
Black supremacists often only give preference to blacks.
Blk supremacists? Really ?

You still get the job
You still get the car
You still get the house
You still get the university or college
You still can go anywhere in the world n av no problem racially

How is all this blk supremacy getting to u?

Wrong. Whites have killed so many blacks since America became a country that blacks could never catch up even if what you said was true.

Whites are killing thousands more whites than blacks are. That has been what's gone on.
Blacks kill more blacks than whites kill blacks.

If you really cared about black people you would address this problem.

Do you know about the thriving trade of European slaves in Africa?

Do you know some African kingdoms happily enriched themselves selling slaves?

The cop has no way of knowing what the "unarmed people" are going to do. In essence, there is no such thing as "unarmed" to the police. Anyone can become armed and fire a hidden gun in 1/4 of a second. The standard procedure is to shoot if/whenever the suspect's hands disappear from view. Standard police academy training -National Guard also.
In police confrontation, you MUST keep your hands visible. If you don't, you die. (no matter what race you are).
The police treat white ppl like they’re children.

But we all know you are a non white - white ass kisser

Darren Wilson got just under half a mill in donations. He doesn't have to work again. He didn't lose his job. He resigned. And he wasn't indicted (Not charged) So he won't spend a day in Jail. So be glad your white supremacists brother is doing very fine.

I doubt it covered his legal expenses. Personally, I thought he should have been charged, but the Grand Jury disagreed. A grand jury mostly made up of black people.

But look (Timothy Loehmann or Brian Encinia) you will always justify why a black person was killed. That's how white supremacists get a little buzz out of knowing the police are sticking it to those blacks !!!!

I'm still not seeing how it was Brian Encinia's fault that Sandra Bland hung herself when her mother refused to post yet another bail she was going to skip out on. Of course, if she simply complied with the officers commands and didn't get mouthy with him, she probably wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

So unless one has a relatively spotless record, one should not expect safety or even the luxury of another breath ?
I clearly said that the officer was out of line.

So the Constitutional right of due process does not apply to those with criminal histories ? So once one has done something defined as criminal, they forever forfeit any right to humane treatment by law enforcement ? One’s past will always be one’s present ? There is no redemption ? No second chance ?

Uh, he wasn't restrained over his past criminal record. He was restrained because he passed a fake $20 that day and resisted arrest and took enough fentanyl to knock out an elephant. But the officer shouldn't have put his knee on the man's neck. Floyd also doesn't deserve THIS kind of praise, like he's the new Emmet Till.

1656109374294.png

Wage theft costs American workers three times more each year than all street robberies and burglaries combined. Should police blow away a white boss who has been stealing his employees’ overtime or violating wage laws in a union state ?

Holy shit, really? Wage theft? That's the best you have?

If you boss isn't paying you correctly, QUIT. Don't whine about it.

You still get the job

On at least one occassion, I didn't get the job. Even though I had been under contract, they gave a position I applied for to an Affirmative Action hire. More galling, the woman was ten kinds of useless. Didn't grasp key aspects of her job.

You still get the car
You still get the house

Um, yeah because I make good money to pay for those things, because I work long hours to pay for them.

Of course, last home loan I got, they pretty much gave me a colonoscopy compared to the last mortgage I applied for. This time I skipped the VA loan and just went directly for a regular loan.

Again- I went to a state college, one that was originally set up for Urban youth. I worked two minimum wage jobs and joined the National Guard to pay for it.

So, um, yeah, I get all those things because I've worked for them or earned them.

Wrong. Whites have killed so many blacks since America became a country that blacks could never catch up even if what you said was true.

Whites are killing thousands more whites than blacks are. That has been what's gone on.
You replied to a post about the present times

You still get the job
You still get the car
You still get the house
You still can go anywhere in the world n av no problem racially

How is all this blk supremacy getting to u?
Not all whites get everything but if a black is denied it’s racism to you.

Blacks kill more blacks than whites kill blacks.

If you really cared about black people you would address this problem.

Do you know about the thriving trade of European slaves in Africa?

Do you know some African kingdoms happily enriched themselves selling slaves?

Through the history of this country whites have an insurmountable lead when it comes to killing blacks.

What I know about the "thriving"Europen slave trade in Africa was that there were about 1 million whites slaves as compared to over 12 million blacks enslaved by whites.

I know all about the African role in the slave trade and the way whites like you describe it is not how it happened.

WHITES BOUGHT THE SLAVES! UNDERSTAND? AND WHITES ARMED TRIBES TO START WARS TO BUY THE CAPTIVES! EVEN IF WE GO BY YOUR STORY WHITES BOUGHT THE SLAVES! THEY WERE NOT FORCED TO DO SO!

So take that responsibility you guys tell everybody else to.

Through the history of this country whites have an insurmountable lead when it comes to killing blacks.

What I know about the "thriving"Europen slave trade in Africa was that there were about 1 million whites slaves as compared to over 12 million blacks enslaved by whites.

I know all about the African role in the slave trade and the way whites like you describe it is not how it happened.

WHITES BOUGHT THE SLAVES! UNDERSTAND? AND WHITES ARMED TRIBES TO START WARS TO BUY THE CAPTIVES! EVEN IF WE GO BY YOUR STORY WHITES BOUGHT THE SLAVES! THEY WERE NOT FORCED TO DO SO!

So take that responsibility you guys tell everybody else to.

Africans sold the slaves! Understand? They grew rich selling black slaves!​

Can we agree that black people have loved slavery as much as whites, but they lacked the technology, in certain periods, to enslave whites?

Don’t you see you are a dupe? The Democrat establishment hates you more than anything. They want you to hate working class white folk. Divide et impera.

Last edited:
JoeB131
I'm still not seeing how it was Brian Encinia's fault that Sandra Bland hung herself when her mother refused to post yet another bail she was going to skip out on.

She didn't commit suicide. In just about every jail in America they take away belts, shoelaces, ties or anything else that could be used to hang yourself. But somehow Sandra Bland was able to get hold of a plastic bag even though her movement was restricted. Not only that, she didn't know the layout of the jail because she never been there before. Her hanging herself is just as ridiculous as her smoking boatloads of weed while there.

The two inmates who are "positive" Bland killed herself. How can they know? They had no clear view of her cell. Were they given time off for such statements? Bland woke up that morning, supposedly, and asked via intercom for the pin # to place calls from her cell. She was determined to get that bond money. And yet, within an hour she has tossed that plan and kills herself ? Really ?

They killed Sandra Bland and simply covered it up as white supremacist always have done.

If you listen closely to trooper Encinia when first meets Sandra Bland he says "Do you know who I am?" Bland says "no, who are you?" then he said, "I don't have to tell you who I am."

This Brian Encinia - A man who has serious delusions of grandeur.

1656152124411.png

So Encinia was a punk from the get go and the "Do you know who I am ?" line would be laughable from even Donald Trump but from Encinia ? It's tragic.

Why was there access to a trash bag and a hanging post built right into the cell ? Where is the video from midnight Sunday until she was discovered Monday morning ? Are we supposed to believe she answered the intercom that morning because they say so ? Are we to believe she refused her breakfast tray because they say so ? Are we to believe she asked to make a call Monday morning because they said so ?

Everything they have of her that last night and morning is all just based on what they say

Am I the only 1 who thinks it suspicious she was found dead on the birthday of Nathan Bedford Forrest?

And those autopsy findings ? You do know that the M.E is married to a current, former, ex (whatever) DA, who, you better believe, STILL has ties with the racist law enforcement in Waller County, Tx.

How was Bland's head banged on the pavement hard enough for her to lose hearing momentarily yet nothing in her autopsy indicates any kind of mild brain tissue trauma ? A slight concussion? NOTHING?

Someone as strong-willed as Sandra doesn't just up and hang themselves with a neatly folded garbage bag conveniently placed in their cell.

JoeB131
Of course, if she simply complied with the officers commands and didn't get mouthy with him, she probably wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

And one more thing Trey Duhon - Waller County Judge stated that Sandra Bland was able to use the phone at the booking desk as an act of kindness

BULLSHIT

It was in fact an act of intimidation towards her, by way of her conversations being monitored by jail personal sitting right behind her at the desk. If she was being mistreated or threatened by jail personal, would she say so with one seated within feet of her "listening" ??

That's why the phone in her cell was turned off for that very reason.

She asked how to use the phone in her cell on Monday morning , but never made a call. Are they to be believed ? She never tried that phone before Monday morning ? Not even once ? That's totally ridiculous. She most likely wasn't even alive on Monday morning. Am I the only one that thinks it strange they can show no proof of life beyond her being returned to her cell after Saturdays Bond Hearing, other than what they say ? No signs of a struggle DOES NOT PROVE suicide. It only proves she was unconscious, constricted, over powered or stunned when lynched. No time of death on the autopsy ?.There Narrative is pure fiction and lies.

And one more thing.

The reason Sandra Bland's body was taken to the white peoples funeral home was to cleanse her body of any forensic material, such as foreign hairs, scrapings and material from beneath her nails, semen and other peoples DNA and who knows what else.. before being taken for autopsy.

I would bet, her body was clean as a newborn baby by the time it got to the medical examiner. It don't take rocket science to know what was done to her.

JoeB131
I doubt it covered his legal expenses.

Do you personally know Darren Wilson's financially situation ?

JoeB131
Personally, I thought he should have been charged, but the Grand Jury disagreed.

Charged but let off. Right ?

JoeB131
A grand jury mostly made up of black people.

White supremacists often often use black people as a front to hide their dirty work behind

JoeB131
I clearly said that the officer was out of line.

"Out of line" is owing someone $100 and not paying them back. What happened to George Floyd was way beyond "Out of line" and once again you're doing the white supremacist thing of not mentioning punishment

JoeB131
Uh, he wasn't restrained over his past criminal record. He was restrained because he passed a fake $20 that day and resisted arrest and took enough fentanyl to knock out an elephant. But the officer shouldn't have put his knee on the man's neck. Floyd also doesn't deserve THIS kind of praise, like he's the new Emmet Till.

Stop with all the shoulda, woulda, coulda shit

George Floyd was killed because he was black.

But next time a black person dies by the police, hopefully they'll make sure they were a perfect student, and been nice to all their co-workers, and been obedient in every way possible, and had better not fought for their life, or stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer. They had better not been wearing a hoodie, or Nikes, or baggy pants.

If you can - Black people - Please put on a suit before you get killed - Thank you.

Because having had done those things means that you were worth shit. That you deserved to die.

Please try to keep that in mind - Black ppl

The reason the NAACP used Rosa Parks was because her character could not be attacked by whites. See this thing of whites ALWAYS trying to find dirt on black people who are victims of racism - white supremacy goes back a long way.

1656153776353.png

Even though Rosa Parks was the treasurer of her local NAACP branch. There were other girls who were assaulted prior to Parks taking her seat but they couldn't use them because one was a teen mother and the other fought the cops back.

JoeB131
Holy shit, really? Wage theft? That's the best you have?

Yeah because it's ok for white people to rob and steal. OK. Got it.

Last edited:
She didn't commit suicide. In just about every jail in America they take away belts, shoelaces, ties or anything else that could be used to hang yourself. But somehow Sandra Bland was able to get hold of a plastic bag even though her movement was restricted. Not only that, she didn't know the layout of the jail because she never been there before. Her hanging herself is just as ridiculous as her smoking boatloads of weed while there.

I doubt this county jail has the kinds of protocols that let's say, Cook County jail has. Yet people still manage to kill themselves in Cook County Jail.

The jail had cameras that saw no one between the time she refused her breakfast and was found dead. , so unless she was killed by Ninjas, she probably killed herself.

The two inmates who are "positive" Bland killed herself. How can they know? They had no clear view of her cell. Were they given time off for such statements? Bland woke up that morning, supposedly, and asked via intercom for the pin # to place calls from her cell. She was determined to get that bond money. And yet, within an hour she has tossed that plan and kills herself ? Really ?

You mean after everyone in her life refused to post her bond because she had stiffed them on previous occassions where she skipped bail? Yeah, that would probably be depressing.

Why was there access to a trash bag and a hanging post built right into the cell ? Where is the video from midnight Sunday until she was discovered Monday morning ? Are we supposed to believe she answered the intercom that morning because they say so ? Are we to believe she refused her breakfast tray because they say so ? Are we to believe she asked to make a call Monday morning because they said so ?

Maybe because they don't have the kinds of protocols for a traffic offender that they have for murderers.

Am I the only 1 who thinks it suspicious she was found dead on the birthday of Nathan Bedford Forrest?

Yes, you are the only one who is crazy enough to think that.

And those autopsy findings ? You do know that the M.E is married to a current, former, ex (whatever) DA, who, you better believe, STILL has ties with the racist law enforcement in Waller County, Tx.

Waller County is a rural county with a population of 53,000. I doubt the professional community of doctors and lawyers is that large.

How was Bland's head banged on the pavement hard enough for her to lose hearing momentarily yet nothing in her autopsy indicates any kind of mild brain tissue trauma ? A slight concussion? NOTHING?

So he didn't hit her that hard. But here's another thing they found during her autopsy.

The autopsy report showed Bland had multiple abrasions on the right side of her back, slight abrasions on her wrists,[40] and 25 to 30 healing, parallel cuts on her left forearm that predated her arrest.

In short, she was a "cutter". Women who engage in that kind of behavior usually have serious issues. So is it really a stretch to think that a woman who was already engaging in self-destructive behavior would take her own life after being put under stress?

Someone as strong-willed as Sandra doesn't just up and hang themselves with a neatly folded garbage bag conveniently placed in their cell.

You will always support a white cop or police officer killing a black person
Not at all. Encinia deserved to be fired for exceeding his authority. But this woman killed herself.

"Out of line" is owing some $100 and not paying them back. What happened to George Floyd was way beyond "Out of line" and once again you're doing the white supremacist thing of not mentioning punishment

Except we expect police officers to use reasonable force to stop and arrest criminals.

But next time a black person dies by the police, hopefully they'll make sure they were a perfect student, and been nice to all their co-workers, and been obedient in every way possible, and had better not fought for their life, or stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer. They had better not been wearing a hoodie, or Nikes, or baggy pants.

Uh, no. Floyd was a career criminal, not just a slightly flawed one. He was in the process of committing MULTIPLE crimes when arrested.

Had he not died, he would have been charged with passing counterfeit money, drug possession, and resisting arrest. Dying probably saved his life (That's sarcasm, before you have one of your meltdowns!)

Prior to that, he had been charged 9 times in criminal cases, involved in assaults and armed robberies.

Yeah because it's ok for white people to rob and steal. OK. Got it.

Uh, you have an agreement with your employer. If your employer isn't living up to his end of that agreement, then you can sue him or quit.

On the other hand, if you get mugged by a thug, you didn't really have a say in that.

But when whites kill like the Tsarnaev brothers in Boston bomber of 2013. This white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing maratho. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

Okay, except one of them was killed by police, and the other has been sentenced to death. So I don't think getting a favorable picture on a magazine really makes up for a dead brother and an impending death sentence.

Charged but let off. Right ?

Charged and let a jury decide. Frankly, the problem I had in that case was that the DA was acting like a defense lawyer, and that's not his job.

Now, it might well be that when this got to court, good defense lawyers might have gotten Wilson off if the testimony of the witnesses who said Brown had his hands up turned out to not be credible. But THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TRIALS.

Thunderbird
Africans sold the slaves ! Understand ?

I agree. Some Africans did sell slaves.

None of the slave narratives talk about being sold by other ‘Africans’, or by ‘their own people

They did not think they were being sold out by their ‘black brothers and sisters’ any more than the Irish thought that their ‘white brothers and sisters’ from England were starving them to death during the famine.

Also most blk ppl were already here

Only a 6% of slaves from Africa came to the USA.

1656155483140.png

They just put the blk ppl already here in the states and black people from Africa under the same banner as "black". Most black slaves actually went to Carribbean and South america only around 5% came to the USA.

We are like black aborigines in Australia.

We are native to this land.

You are always going to get collaborators

There were many Jewish collaborators who sent their own people to the oven or gassed in the concentration camps

Like this women. Stella Goldschlag.
1651836668554.png

1651836617833.png

But notice no one downplays the holocaust ? Hell Holocaust denial is virtually a crime. Now when it comes to black chattel slavery "You ppl sold your own" "Get over it" and a million other excuses

• Love
Reactions: IM2
But notice no one downplays the holocaust ? Hell Holocaust denial is virtually a crime. Now when it comes to black chattel slavery "You ppl sold your own" "Get over it" and a million other excuses

Nobody is downplaying slavery or the holocaust.

They just shouldn't become permanent hall passes for bad behavior.

I've been up and down this board challenging Zionists who excuse every crime against Palestine with a whine of "But, Hiiiiiiitler!"

Similarly, slavery shouldn't be a permanent pass for fixing problems in our urban areas.

JoeB131
On at least one occassion, I didn't get the job. Even though I had been under contract, they gave a position I applied for to an Affirmative Action hire. More galling, the woman was ten kinds of useless. Didn't grasp key aspects of her job.

Real evidence of anti-white bias in the workplace is extraordinarily rare.

3 questions
  1. What was the company or government agency, or contractor to which you had applied for a position or contract, which you believe discriminated against you?
  2. When did you apply for this job or contract?
  3. Who was hired or given the contract ahead of you, and what evidence do you have that they were less qualified, objectively than you for the position ?
JoeB131
Um, yeah because I make good money to pay for those things, because I work long hours to pay for them.

And you ignore that at every turn, your hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which most blk ppl are denied similar access. Privilege, to whites, is like water to the fish: invisible precisely because u cannot imagine life without it.

JoeB131
Of course, last home loan I got, they pretty much gave me a colonoscopy compared to the last mortgage I applied for. This time I skipped the VA loan and just went directly for a regular loan.

Of course you did. Because the larger opportunity structure has skewed power and resources in whites direction. That's why Blacks who wish to avoid whites in their neighborhoods will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town (places whites long ago abandoned) since finding Caucasian-free zones in more prosperous suburbs can be a tough task.

But whites can more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back