White Parents Whine About School’s Black History Month Event On Fox News (VIDEO)

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Why did they whine? Because the event successfully forced them to have a discussion with their daughter about police brutality against African-Americans.

On the Thursday morning edition of Fox & Friends, white parents Charles and Rebecca complained to host Elisabeth Hasselbackabout a Black History Month event that took place at their 8-year-old daughter’s school in Virginia.

Virginia’s Orange County Public Schools put on the event, and included the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings to spark discussion about the way black people are treated by law enforcement compared to whites.

“Everywhere that we looked were students, high school students, wearing shirts that said ‘Black Lives Matter, I Can’t Breathe.'” Rebecca recounted for Fox. “As I was flipping through my program, it had ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.’ I texted my husband and said, ‘I don’t know about this.'” :rofl:

Her husband Charles, a deputy sheriff, didn’t want his daughter to be exposed to the ugly side of law enforcement in this country. He wanted her pulled from school so she would be forever blind and would always think of cops as heroes no matter what.

Rebecca decided to let their daughter stay so she could sing in the choir, but changed her mind after students brought up Ferguson, Missouri during the event.

“Students started coming out on stage saying things like, ‘I’m from Ferguson, Missouri. I was told to put my hands up. I did and I was shot seven times. My name is Michael Brown.’ I immediately realized that this was not something that was a good idea for my daughter to be seeing.”

However, the event successfully made Rebecca and Charles’ daughter think with her brain, which pissed off Charles. According to him, his daughter began asking intelligent questions like “Why do cops shoot black people?” and “Why do cops shoot good people?” as well as “If they do that, does that make them a bad cop?”

“It took me off guard,” Charles continued to whine. “We really had to have a discussion with our daughter in great detail about current events we should never have had. We should have been notified as parents, and we were not. There has been no apology. There has been no ‘This will not happen again.’ And that needs to be done.”

Here’s the video via YouTube.

Of course, Fox portrayed the whole event as anti-police propaganda and allowed these parents to play the victim. Those poor, poor parents had to actually have a discussion with their kid about inequality and racism. It must be so exhausting to have to provide answers to your kids about something that is going on in the country they live in and may have to deal with later as they grow up.

The fact is, police brutality exists and occurs most often against people of color. In order to change this, kids need to be informed and made aware of the world around them. Sugarcoating things won’t help anything. It sounds like school officials did what they are supposed to do: Make kids think instead of letting them just be led around like sheep by their Fox “News” watching parents.

You might ask yourself why was this on F&F? Well because Fox is trying to bring us all together obviously

Why did they whine? Because the event successfully forced them to have a discussion with their daughter about police brutality against African-Americans.

On the Thursday morning edition of Fox & Friends, white parents Charles and Rebecca complained to host Elisabeth Hasselbackabout a Black History Month event that took place at their 8-year-old daughter’s school in Virginia.

Virginia’s Orange County Public Schools put on the event, and included the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings to spark discussion about the way black people are treated by law enforcement compared to whites.

“Everywhere that we looked were students, high school students, wearing shirts that said ‘Black Lives Matter, I Can’t Breathe.'” Rebecca recounted for Fox. “As I was flipping through my program, it had ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.’ I texted my husband and said, ‘I don’t know about this.'” :rofl:

Her husband Charles, a deputy sheriff, didn’t want his daughter to be exposed to the ugly side of law enforcement in this country. He wanted her pulled from school so she would be forever blind and would always think of cops as heroes no matter what.

Rebecca decided to let their daughter stay so she could sing in the choir, but changed her mind after students brought up Ferguson, Missouri during the event.

“Students started coming out on stage saying things like, ‘I’m from Ferguson, Missouri. I was told to put my hands up. I did and I was shot seven times. My name is Michael Brown.’ I immediately realized that this was not something that was a good idea for my daughter to be seeing.”

However, the event successfully made Rebecca and Charles’ daughter think with her brain, which pissed off Charles. According to him, his daughter began asking intelligent questions like “Why do cops shoot black people?” and “Why do cops shoot good people?” as well as “If they do that, does that make them a bad cop?”

“It took me off guard,” Charles continued to whine. “We really had to have a discussion with our daughter in great detail about current events we should never have had. We should have been notified as parents, and we were not. There has been no apology. There has been no ‘This will not happen again.’ And that needs to be done.”

Here’s the video via YouTube.

Of course, Fox portrayed the whole event as anti-police propaganda and allowed these parents to play the victim. Those poor, poor parents had to actually have a discussion with their kid about inequality and racism. It must be so exhausting to have to provide answers to your kids about something that is going on in the country they live in and may have to deal with later as they grow up.

The fact is, police brutality exists and occurs most often against people of color. In order to change this, kids need to be informed and made aware of the world around them. Sugarcoating things won’t help anything. It sounds like school officials did what they are supposed to do: Make kids think instead of letting them just be led around like sheep by their Fox “News” watching parents.

The outrage of it all. How dare you be forced to explain something to your child.

Since the school focused on the bogus Garner and Ferguson ordeals the parents have a legit gripe. It's bad enough that kids get force-fed back racism politics every February.

That was only part of it. He whined that his daughter asked questions about gunning down blacks. Which is terrible!! I mean shooting blacks is one thing but having to talk about it is over the top.

"If cops shoot good people does that mean they are bad daddy?"

Father: ARRRRGGGG

It's racist.

Wheres white history month?

You have 11 white history months cry baby
Those are assimilated history months and they include relevant aspects of history involving all race elements. Segregationists like you call it 'white' whenever it isn't black-centric.
History shouldnt be centric. It should be truthful. If whites had not pretended everything that happened in history was all due to white glory then there would be no BHM. White lie about so much stuff Black people decided to tell the truth with an emphasis on the Black contributions.

It's racist.

Those are assimilated history months and they include relevant aspects of history involving all race elements. Segregationists like you call it 'white' whenever it isn't black-centric.
History shouldnt be centric. It should be truthful. If whites had not pretended everything that happened in history was all due to white glory then there would be no BHM. White lie about so much stuff Black people decided to tell the truth with an emphasis on the Black contributions.
Well, that's the negro calling the African-American black.

It's an ideal time to talk to children about black thuggery. Explore why drug use leads black people to be thugs and how thuggery is shifted to being the responsibility of law enforcement or even this child should she someday fight back.

It's an ideal time to talk to children about black thuggery. Explore why drug use leads black people to be thugs and how thuggery is shifted to being the responsibility of law enforcement or even this child should she someday fight back.
White kids take more drugs than anyone. She already knew about drugs and thuggery from watching all the white thug movies and talking to the white kids in her neighborhood..

It's racist.

Well, that's the negro calling the African-American black.
I guess somewhere in there was a joke. It failed.

Your use of whine and Fox News in the same thread title shoots your thread's credibility in the foot right off the bat.

I couldve said anything and you'd have the same reply
Not true. If you'd made an attempt at an objective thread I'd give it serious consideration. Instead it's another lefty troll thread.

Forum List

Back