White Parents Whine About School’s Black History Month Event On Fox News (VIDEO)

It's racist.

Wheres white history month?
We just had St Paddy's Day. Every February we all get to be black for a full month. That's 28 days of welfare for everyone!
Irish aren't White.
St Paddy wasnt Irish.
The Irish are potato naggers.
Why would the Irish nag a potato? Potatoes dont talk.

Irish do a lot of weird things, being the n*ggers of Europe.

We just had St Paddy's Day. Every February we all get to be black for a full month. That's 28 days of welfare for everyone!
Irish aren't White.
St Paddy wasnt Irish.
The Irish are potato naggers.
Why would the Irish nag a potato? Potatoes dont talk.

Irish do a lot of weird things, being the n*ggers of Europe.
Who do they nag in europe?

I don't think evidence has even been shown Irish are human. Whereas human beings are 70% water, Irish are at least 70% whiskey and ginger n*ggers that love the worthless dago pope in Rome.

It's an ideal time to talk to children about black thuggery. Explore why drug use leads black people to be thugs and how thuggery is shifted to being the responsibility of law enforcement or even this child should she someday fight back.
White kids take more drugs than anyone. She already knew about drugs and thuggery from watching all the white thug movies and talking to the white kids in her neighborhood..
That's why parents have to not only make sure their children not only know about black thuggery but understand that the nicest black person could go thug in an instant. Black history month is a good time to make sure children establish the level of suspicion necessary to interact with black people.
Thats normally what happens when you call a Black person a racist name. Good thing you got beat up and encourage passing this on to white children so they dont make the same mistake you did.
I don't get beat up. I'd shoot them where they stand then cut their throats and watch them bleed out loving every minute. I have found that even thugs have their radar and won't fuck with someone intent on doing real damage for no other reason than they like it.

The problem I see is the lack of accuracy and completeness in what was portrayed to the students. How about at least addressing what led up to the shooting? The student should have come on the stage and said" I'm from Ferguson. I'm Black 6'5" and 300 lbs and I robbed a store, pushed a clerk into a snack stand, walked down the middle of the road, walked up to a cop car, punched a white cop in the face while he sat there, I reached in and tried to take his gun, then I ran off, turned back around and rushed the cop. Then he shot me 7 times. My name is Michael Brown."

The problem I see is the lack of accuracy and completeness in what was portrayed to the students. How about at least addressing what led up to the shooting? The student should have come on the stage and said" I'm from Ferguson. I'm Black 6'5" and 300 lbs and I robbed a store, pushed a clerk into a snack stand, walked down the middle of the road, walked up to a cop car, punched a white cop in the face while he sat there, I reached in and tried to take his gun, then I ran off, turned back around and rushed the cop. Then he shot me 7 times. My name is Michael Brown."
That wasnt an accurate rendition at all but you already knew that.

I don't think evidence has even been shown Irish are human. Whereas human beings are 70% water, Irish are at least 70% whiskey and ginger n*ggers that love the worthless dago pope in Rome.
Not only are the irish human they actually talk too.
Parrots can talk, and parrots probably have higher IQs as well.
No parrots cant talk silly. The mimic. They have no clue what they are saying.
Irish don't either, they are blacked out most of the time.

December is white Jesus month.

LOL...Have you ever seen a black Santa and the FURY it creates in white people?
I was in Walgreens and heard some old white people complaining about a Black santa decoration in the next aisle. They turned beet red when I walked into the aisle and looked at them. :laugh:

Dude white people cant take it....I mean anything black they get like SUPER ANGRY like the Hulk.

Black Jesus = Anger!
Black Santa = FURY!
Black History Month = Rage!

Man it must suck to be black as much as asslips and CC complains about it. I am glad the I am white and have my

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d06105e4970c-pi

Not only are the irish human they actually talk too.
Parrots can talk, and parrots probably have higher IQs as well.
No parrots cant talk silly. The mimic. They have no clue what they are saying.
Irish don't either, they are blacked out most of the time.
Miss Ireland can talk just fine. She does like Black guys but I didnt know that was called Blacked out.

Forum List

Back