White Parents Whine About School’s Black History Month Event On Fox News (VIDEO)

Don't attack cops won't get shot.
Friend, lets face it, rarely do blacks attack cops, I mean just the wrong movement of a hand can get us killed. If you look at the statistics, cops, because of the safe feelings they get from their own, are more than likely to be shot and killed by white assailants than blacks, because they let their guards down. Them is facts.

sounds like an opinion to me

It's racist.

Wheres white history month?
We just had St Paddy's Day. Every February we all get to be black for a full month. That's 28 days of welfare for everyone!

Uh, statistics have shown and if you like I can link you to it, that unfortunately today's welfare roles are dominated by white people and that is fact. And contrary to popular beliefs, guys, disability is the leading welfare check that 7 out of 10 whites recieve in this country.

It's racist.

We just had St Paddy's Day. Every February we all get to be black for a full month. That's 28 days of welfare for everyone!

Uh, statistics have shown and if you like I can link you to it, that unfortunately today's welfare roles are dominated by white people and that is fact. And contrary to popular beliefs, guys, disability is the leading welfare check that 7 out of 10 whites recieve in this country.

Oh look another ignoramus who doesn't understand ratios.

Friend, lets face it, rarely do blacks attack cops, I mean just the wrong movement of a hand can get us killed. If you look at the statistics, cops, because of the safe feelings they get from their own, are more than likely to be shot and killed by white assailants than blacks, because they let their guards down. Them is facts.

I'm sure you have a credible link for that.
I got a better idea for you.....I want you to think and think slow and hard, when you do ever hear of a cop shooting, save for this last major NY thing with the Muslim guy, I would bet my last dollar, its usually some gun toting hillbilly with one good tooth protecting his gun rights, correct?

It's racist.

(sigh)..WOW, that was fast, my first name calling attack, congrats, pal. However I will remain polite and kind...because Huff and Sodahead have taught, you get angry, you're the one they edit out.

It's racist.

incorrect

ETA

Black 50% and all others the rest

PS

we went over this in the race relations forum weeks ago

I was not popular for being correct he, he

Last edited:
The one in Missouri attacked a cop. You will see I defended a black guy that was shot by cops in Texas on this very forum. It was murder.

It's racist.

You need to apply proportion.

It's racist.

You mean a democrat. Lefties are horrible at math.

It's racist.

incorrect

ETA

Black 50% and all others the rest

PS

we went over this in the race relations forum weeks ago

I was not popular for being correct he, he

A liberal idiot can't stand stats and evidence so they paint you as a racist for telling the truth. Stupid fuckers....They'd turn this country into somalia before they admitted to the 50% of all murders being done by blacks.

Forum List

Back