White Parents Whine About School’s Black History Month Event On Fox News (VIDEO)

I don't think evidence has even been shown Irish are human. Whereas human beings are 70% water, Irish are at least 70% whiskey and ginger n*ggers that love the worthless dago pope in Rome.
Not only are the irish human they actually talk too.
Parrots can talk, and parrots probably have higher IQs as well.
No parrots cant talk silly. The mimic. They have no clue what they are saying.
Irish don't either, they are blacked out most of the time.
Miss Ireland can talk just fine. She does like Black guys but I didnt know that was called Blacked out.
No she can't, she just mimics what she hears british people say. I am glad to hear from you she stays with her own people however. Good for her.

I don't think evidence has even been shown Irish are human. Whereas human beings are 70% water, Irish are at least 70% whiskey and ginger n*ggers that love the worthless dago pope in Rome.
An Englishman, an Scotsman and a Irishman are sitting in a bar. Suddenly, a fly dives into each of their beers. The Englishman says, "Barman, a fly just dived into my beer. Bring me another one." The Englishman got another beer. The Scotsman says, "Ah, to hell with it," and empties his pint, fly and all. The Irishman pulls the fly out of his beer, shakes it up and down, and screams, "Spit it out, damn you! Spit it out!"

The Irish are credited with creating the white supremacist prison gangs that now exist outside of prisons. It started as The Bluebirds then became the Aryan Brotherhood.

See the Irish have a place in black history after all.

It's an ideal time to talk to children about black thuggery. Explore why drug use leads black people to be thugs and how thuggery is shifted to being the responsibility of law enforcement or even this child should she someday fight back.

Or you can teach children how white people use more drugs than anyone and why you dont consinder that to be thuggish behavior until a black person does it.

That does happen and frequently because there is heroin on the playground. The only place that I see people not address white thuggery is on this forum.

It's an ideal time to talk to children about black thuggery. Explore why drug use leads black people to be thugs and how thuggery is shifted to being the responsibility of law enforcement or even this child should she someday fight back.

Or you can teach children how white people use more drugs than anyone and why you dont consinder that to be thuggish behavior until a black person does it.

That does happen and frequently because there is heroin on the playground. The only place that I see people not address white thuggery is on this forum.
How many people just walking their dogs have white thugs killed just for fun? How many 84 year old men have white thugs beaten to death?

Be armed at all times and unafraid to pull the trigger even on a child.

How many people just walking their dogs have white thugs killed just for fun? How many 84 year old men have white thugs beaten to death?

Grow up. It happens.

Grandfather Viciously Beaten While Waiting in Line to Use ATM in Temple City KTLA

Woodstock Police Investigating Possible Link in Three Armed Robberies - The Woodstock Independent - February 2015

The problem I see is the lack of accuracy and completeness in what was portrayed to the students. How about at least addressing what led up to the shooting? The student should have come on the stage and said" I'm from Ferguson. I'm Black 6'5" and 300 lbs and I robbed a store, pushed a clerk into a snack stand, walked down the middle of the road, walked up to a cop car, punched a white cop in the face while he sat there, I reached in and tried to take his gun, then I ran off, turned back around and rushed the cop. Then he shot me 7 times. My name is Michael Brown."
That wasnt an accurate rendition at all but you already knew that.

Based on the multiple accounts I have read over the last few months, including Eric Holder refuting "Hands up don't shoot" that is as accurate as I can be. So by all means, set the record straight. What do I have wrong?

Grow up. It happens.

Grandfather Viciously Beaten While Waiting in Line to Use ATM in Temple City KTLA
Good thing you found one as in 1.

Grow up. It happens.

I'm not going to hunt down information for you because you're not really serious about this conversation. You aren't really serious about any conversation. You rear your head only when it suits your purposes to make flip commentary that goes nowhere and is simply to incite.

Grow up. It happens.

I'm not going to hunt down information for you because you're not really serious about this conversation. You aren't really serious about any conversation. You rear your head only when it suits your purposes to make flip commentary that goes nowhere and is simply to incite.
You can't accept reality. Black people are turning into a culture if violent thugs with some straying off the democrat plantation.

Grow up. It happens.

You can't accept reality. Black people are turning into a culture if violent thugs with some straying off the democrat plantation.
The reality is that you are simply a troll. That is your purpose.

Since the school focused on the bogus Garner and Ferguson ordeals the parents have a legit gripe. It's bad enough that kids get force-fed back racism politics every February.

That was only part of it. He whined that his daughter asked questions about gunning down blacks. Which is terrible!! I mean shooting blacks is one thing but having to talk about it is over the top.

Yes, but do they have to lie about it to talk about it?

Do you think schools and universities hold their opinions (I mean agenda) back except during events like this? No, they do not. They are demagogues they are so liberal in their social and moral views. I won't bother giving you about one thousand examples in recent history.

Why did they whine? Because the event successfully forced them to have a discussion with their daughter about police brutality against African-Americans.

On the Thursday morning edition of Fox & Friends, white parents Charles and Rebecca complained to host Elisabeth Hasselbackabout a Black History Month event that took place at their 8-year-old daughter’s school in Virginia.

Virginia’s Orange County Public Schools put on the event, and included the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings to spark discussion about the way black people are treated by law enforcement compared to whites.

“Everywhere that we looked were students, high school students, wearing shirts that said ‘Black Lives Matter, I Can’t Breathe.'” Rebecca recounted for Fox. “As I was flipping through my program, it had ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.’ I texted my husband and said, ‘I don’t know about this.'” :rofl:

Her husband Charles, a deputy sheriff, didn’t want his daughter to be exposed to the ugly side of law enforcement in this country. He wanted her pulled from school so she would be forever blind and would always think of cops as heroes no matter what.

Rebecca decided to let their daughter stay so she could sing in the choir, but changed her mind after students brought up Ferguson, Missouri during the event.

“Students started coming out on stage saying things like, ‘I’m from Ferguson, Missouri. I was told to put my hands up. I did and I was shot seven times. My name is Michael Brown.’ I immediately realized that this was not something that was a good idea for my daughter to be seeing.”

However, the event successfully made Rebecca and Charles’ daughter think with her brain, which pissed off Charles. According to him, his daughter began asking intelligent questions like “Why do cops shoot black people?” and “Why do cops shoot good people?” as well as “If they do that, does that make them a bad cop?”

“It took me off guard,” Charles continued to whine. “We really had to have a discussion with our daughter in great detail about current events we should never have had. We should have been notified as parents, and we were not. There has been no apology. There has been no ‘This will not happen again.’ And that needs to be done.”

Here’s the video via YouTube.

Of course, Fox portrayed the whole event as anti-police propaganda and allowed these parents to play the victim. Those poor, poor parents had to actually have a discussion with their kid about inequality and racism. It must be so exhausting to have to provide answers to your kids about something that is going on in the country they live in and may have to deal with later as they grow up.

The fact is, police brutality exists and occurs most often against people of color. In order to change this, kids need to be informed and made aware of the world around them. Sugarcoating things won’t help anything. It sounds like school officials did what they are supposed to do: Make kids think instead of letting them just be led around like sheep by their Fox “News” watching parents.

(sigh).....Listen, until black people, all of us, myself included....come to unify ourselves with one voice of collective agreement on issues that concern our communities, trying to have a conversation outside the box is pointless. Today is March 20...so far in my hometown, 29 blacks have been murdered, by 29 other blacks. All under the age of 35. I mean, dirty laundry, internal issues, conflict, poverty, racism, unemployment, lost families, as a race, I often ask myself, when oh when will our plight get better??? I'm 58 years old and there goes yet another generation not seeing it. Just sad. So before Becky can figure out this racism and cop brutality, etc....us black folk gotta figure it our first among ourselves.

Don't attack cops won't get shot.
Friend, lets face it, rarely do blacks attack cops, I mean just the wrong movement of a hand can get us killed. If you look at the statistics, cops, because of the safe feelings they get from their own, are more than likely to be shot and killed by white assailants than blacks, because they let their guards down. Them is facts.

Don't attack cops won't get shot.
Friend, lets face it, rarely do blacks attack cops, I mean just the wrong movement of a hand can get us killed. If you look at the statistics, cops, because of the safe feelings they get from their own, are more than likely to be shot and killed by white assailants than blacks, because they let their guards down. Them is facts.

I'm sure you have a credible link for that.

Forum List

Back