White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

Its an asset to you as an individual, whether or not it gives you an advantage depends on circumstances though. A poster here was complaining that his daughter was not getting enough sales because she doesn't speak Spanish. I was just pointing out that I would learn Spanish before letting someone else have my job just because they can speak it and I can't. That's just silly in my opinion but my opinion is based on the fact that I've had to learn new and different computer languages simply because computer technology is constantly changing. But I do agree with you on the other part.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something. For the record, I don't think I'm genetically superior to non white people. I'm just worried about the future. history has proven time and time again that cramming a whole bunch of wildly divergent cultures together is a recipe for discord and violence. No country has ever done what the US is doing now: intentionally replacing it's ethnic majority and they're doing it by shaming and browbeating us into accepting it. Just when it seemed we were really starting to make strides reconciling with black americans, here comes a enormous wave of hispanics.
Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference
I'm whiter than you. Stop buying into the "dah browns are takin over" propaganda and relax bud.

You mean turn a blind eye to the fall of western civilization and instead indulge in vapid entertainment while the guilty white leftists debase everything that is transcendent and beautiful in this world?

Western civilization is not white civilization. Learn that.

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.
Its an asset to you as an individual, whether or not it gives you an advantage depends on circumstances though. A poster here was complaining that his daughter was not getting enough sales because she doesn't speak Spanish. I was just pointing out that I would learn Spanish before letting someone else have my job just because they can speak it and I can't. That's just silly in my opinion but my opinion is based on the fact that I've had to learn new and different computer languages simply because computer technology is constantly changing. But I do agree with you on the other part.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something. For the record, I don't think I'm genetically superior to non white people. I'm just worried about the future. history has proven time and time again that cramming a whole bunch of wildly divergent cultures together is a recipe for discord and violence. No country has ever done what the US is doing now: intentionally replacing it's ethnic majority and they're doing it by shaming and browbeating us into accepting it. Just when it seemed we were really starting to make strides reconciling with black americans, here comes a enormous wave of hispanics.

You whites replaced the ethnic majority of this land when your ancestors tried wiping out the original nations. Hispanics are part of the original nations.

Denial-of-racism.png

There is even more shit to expose, while trump (The small "t" is not a typo) denies that that there is a problem

Exclusive: 7 U.S. Military Members Identified As Part Of White Nationalist Group | HuffPost

Leaked chat logs have connected seven current members of the U.S. armed forces to a white nationalist group, according to a HuffPost investigation.

Two Marines, two Army ROTC cadets, an Army physician, a member of the Texas National Guard and one member of the Air Force all belong to an organization called Identity Evropa, which is listed by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center as an extremist group.

F
or years, Identity Evropa members have used a server on Discord, a group chat app popular among the alt-right, to send messages to one another. Last week the independent media collective Unicorn Riot published the contents of that Discord server in its entirety.

A largely anonymous network of anti-fascist activists reviewed the Discord logs, using biographical details mentioned by Identity Evropa members, most of whom posted under

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.

I'd imagine that there might be more than a few things we agree on.

I grew up in Southern California so Hispanics have always been a part of my environment, even if at the time it was a minor part. I haven't lived in Los Angeles in decades and I understand it's changed a lot and not for the better.

This is what impuretrash believes.

The great replacement (French: le grand remplacement) is a right-wing conspiracy theory, which states that the white Catholic French population, and white Christian European population at large, is being systematically replaced with non-European people, specifically Arab/Berber Middle Eastern, North African and Sub-Saharan African populations, through mass migration and demographic growth. It associates the presence of Muslims in France with potential danger and destruction of French culture and civilization.

The conspiracy theory commonly apportions blame to a global and liberal elite, such as
Brussels and the European Union, which is portrayed as directing a planned and deliberate plot or scheme to carry out the replacement of European peoples.

The theory has been popularized by
Renaud Camus. This notion of replacement, or of white genocide, has echoed throughout the rhetoric of many far right movements in the West.[Among its main promoters are not only right wing populist parties but also a wide-ranging network of protest movements (e.g., Pegida), ideological groupuscules (e.g., bloc identitaire), bloggers (e.g., Fjordman and Lauren Southern, and pundits (e.g., Eric Zemmour). Prominent right-wing websites such as Gates of Vienna, Politically Incorrect, and Fdesouche have provided a platform for bloggers to diffuse and popularize the conspiracy theory.

The Great Replacement conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

"No country has ever done what the US is doing now: intentionally replacing it's ethnic majority and they're doing it by shaming and browbeating us into accepting it."

His words.

You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when the white man came over and started the migration west.
The difference is, we're still doing it.

Don't think that really captures the point. The "argument" appears to be, "They squabbled among themselves, and therefore it was justified to damn near exterminate them." If you find that "logic" pathetic, self-serving, or non-existent, I guess you are not alone.

When an Indian died, did his slaves go free or were they passed on down to the family?

Choctaw chief Greenwood LeFlore had 15,000 acres of Mississippi land (below, his Mississippi home Malmaison) and 400 enslaved Africans under his dominion.
275px-Malmaison.jpg

Last edited:
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when the white man came over and started the migration west.

Don't think that really captures the point. The "argument" appears to be, "They squabbled among themselves, and therefore it was justified to damn near exterminate them." If you find that "logic" pathetic, self-serving, or non-existent, I guess you are not alone.
Oh brother.......the continent was changing, dude. What do you call Native American tribes at war? A squabble? They were wiping one another out.
That's more than your simplistic "squabble'.
The Europeans were expanding and heading west....it's just the way it was. Life and government were different than today.
I didn't justify anything, I'm stating reality while you're back in europe critiquing the pioneers. So go pound sand

I grew up in Southern California so Hispanics have always been a part of my environment, even if at the time it was a minor part. I haven't lived in Los Angeles in decades and I understand it's changed a lot and not for the better.
I'd like to clarify my comment from yesterday. I mentioned that I grew up in a community where Hispanics had always been a part of the environment, but I was not implying any negative associations.

Hispanics, just like African Americans, Muslims, immigrants or any other group of people are not, nor have ever been "the problem". However in order to generate animosity and outright hostility against the group that will be used as a scape goat so that the powers that be can then in turn formulate the justifications, whether based in truth or not, for the abuse against and violations of the rights of the group members, they have to first be demonized. And this All based on the acts by the criminal element which exists within ALL groups including the white majority, but are crafted into a characteristic alleged to be inherent to all members of the group, except on rare occasions when it comes to the white majority.

In other words, it's the criminals who are creating the problems, criminals of all stripes and they don't all belong to the non-white, non-American, non-Christian, etc. groups.

Last edited:

Oh brother.......the continent was changing, dude. What do you call Native American tribes at war? A squabble? They were wiping one another out.
The Europeans were expanding and heading west....it's just the way it was. Life and government were different than today.
I didn't justify anything, I'm stating reality while you're back in europe critiquing the pioneers. So go pound sand

The continent wasn't changing. The natives were not wiping each other out. They fought each other just like white tribes did in Europe. You didn't see the Moors using tactics to wipe out Europeans during the dark ages when they could have. But it is the European excuse for what happened.

I'd like to clarify my comment from yesterday. I mentioned that I grew up in a community where Hispanics had always been a part of environment, but I was not implying any negative associations.

Hispanics, just like African Americans, Muslims, immigrants or any other group of people are not, nor have ever been "the problem". However in order to generate animosity and outright hostility against the group that will be used as a scape goat so that the powers that be can then in turn formulate the justifications, whether based in truth or not, for the abuse against and violations of the rights of the group members. All based on the acts by the criminal element which exists within ALL groups including the white majority, but are crafted into a characteris alleged to be inherent to all members of the group, except on rare occasions when it comes to the white majority.

In other words, it's the criminals who are creating the problems, criminals of all stripes and they don't all belong to the non-white, non-American, non-Christian, etc. groups.

I'm going to take a chance here at offending you but hopefully you hear me out. I said I don't think whites are genetically superior to others but that doesn't mean I don't think genetics plays a role in behavior. Look at how black people tend to be over represented in certain sports that require a lot of strength or endurance like boxing, football and running. Is that a conspiracy to make black people look good or is it just god given genetics? I vote the latter. You don't see a lot of asian heavyweight boxers for a reason and it's not racial bigotry.

I think these genetic differences combined with cultural differences can create conflict in multicultural societies. I do not believe in "equality", it's nonsense. Equity: yes, Equality, no.

The continent wasn't changing. The natives were not wiping each other out. They fought each other just like white tribes did in Europe. You didn't see the Moors using tactics to wipe out Europeans during the dark ages when they could have. But it is the European excuse for what happened.

The vast majority of natives were wiped out by diseases they had no immunity to. European settlers did not come here to exterminate a people.

The vast majority of natives were wiped out by diseases they had no immunity to. European settlers did not come here to exterminate a people.

Try that explanation elsewhere.

Its the truth though.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

Got any evidence to back up your claims that refute what is widely accepted as historical fact?

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

Got any evidence to back up your claims that refute what is widely accepted as historical fact?

Except it's not widely accepted as historical fact.

Forum List

Back