White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when
the white man came over and started the migration west.

Aztecs had sacrificed 100,000 people to their serpent god the same year the spanish arrived.
Trump's tribal cult wouldn't think it twice if they were told to do so. And don't ever think he won't have them do it. This dude is mentally and criminally sick.
Oh brother, this is quite the drama. Quit watching Peyton Place reruns.
You really have nothing to debate. You never say anything of value.
If you would just quit being a drama queen and get back to reality, there would be something of substance to debate.
Did you debate post #124 We should be the same, but we are not. That is the whole point. Just retrace our steps. First, minorities were slaves for centuries. "FOR CENTURIES!" Let that sink in. Then, when slavery was abolished, it took a century before whites would finally let them eat, drink, and use the bathroom from the same facility. "A WHOLE CENTURY!" Let that sink in. Minorities had no rights, other than to move about freely. And yet, whites would never let them participate in the socio-economic structures and safety nets whites enjoyed. Meaning, minorities never had any capital to do anything with, because they were never allowed to participate. And even though the Civil Rights movement changed their lives for the better, the white resistance to keep them out of the game has still continued. That is why Section 8 housing is such a key part of this conversation. White privilege just devised another scheme to keep them away, and out of mainstream society by putting them in housing projects and out of white suburbia. Are you starting to get this picture yet, or is denial your only game? I don't think so. You don't debate anything.

More anti White, racist drivel. Just stop the divisiveness and victimhood already.
If it's not victimhood, then tell us all, at what point minorities first got the same opportunities, and the tools to use those opportunities at an even playing field as privileged whites? At what point did minorities inherit wealth and power in this country like white privilege?
Anti White racist drivel? There would not be any if not for the white nationalist racism existence. You keep proving your racist ideology over and over again throughout the world with your acts of hate. That which you did not inherit off the blood and sweat of 400 years of free black slave labor.

Cramming people from all corners of the globe to live together in bleak inner cities is not natural.
And neither is the conspiracy to contain them into inner cities, because that's where the trouble starts, and gives white privilege the convenient excuse to blame minorities for all the crime in these inner cities. Those places are nothing but prisons without walls.

Yes, mass immigration is all a big conspiracy whitey dreamed up so he can blame "minorities" for crime.
Oh, so now you want to change to the immigration angle seeing that the black minority conspiracy wasn't an argument you could win. Now you want to change the narrative to illegal immigration. That conspiracy is alive and well too; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

It is comical to see how Republicans so quickly change the subject from one thing to another. Lol! You never did challenge my argument about the black minority group I laid out so clearly. Why? No counter arguments to that? Of course not!

It's funny that a spastic like you accuses me of changing the subject. You respond to my comment about mass immigration with a word salad about the CIA in south america and segregated housing and Jim Crow and section 8 and white suburbia. If you want to have a debate, pick a topic.

Did they massacre 49 people?

I don't know, did they??

Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN

Open mouth, insert foot. Moron.
Don't you read the news? The shooter pledged his allegiance to white supremacy and the follwings of Trump.

"49 killed in Orlando, pledged ISIS allegiance"? Who in the hell do you think this guy in New Zealand is, a boy scout? Boss, you've got to get your head out of the sand, "until we find out what the hell is going on." Remember that? The same applies to all this white supremacy terrorism. These people are no less dangerous than ISIS.

Is that what CNN told you? Try actually reading the loon’s manifesto. He never mentioned Trump or his ‘followings’...

Southern Poverty Law Center say the biggest threat to America is the rising hate groups like White Nationalism and not illegal immigration.

As he spoke to the nation on Jan. 20, Donald Trump reminded white nationalists why they had invested so much hope in him as their champion and redeemer.

He painted a bleak picture of America: a nation of crumbling, third-world infrastructure, “rusted-out factories,” leaky borders, inner cities wallowing in poverty, a depleted military and a feckless political class that prospered as the country fell into ruin.

He promised an “America First” policy that would turn it all around. “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” Trump declared.

The inaugural address echoed the themes of a campaign that had electrified the white nationalist – or “alt-right” – movement with its promise to stop all Muslim travelers at the border and deport millions of undocumented immigrants – killers and “rapists,” Trump called them.

Four days after the inauguration, white nationalist leader Richard Spencer told a TV interviewer, “Trump is a white nationalist, so to speak. He is alt-right whether he likes it or not.”

100 Days in Trump's America

Translation: “I hate Trump! Wah Wah snivel snivel!

Did they massacre 49 people?

I don't know, did they??

Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN

Open mouth, insert foot. Moron.
Don't you read the news? The shooter pledged his allegiance to white supremacy and the follwings of Trump.

"49 killed in Orlando, pledged ISIS allegiance"? Who in the hell do you think this guy in New Zealand is, a boy scout? Boss, you've got to get your head out of the sand, "until we find out what the hell is going on." Remember that? The same applies to all this white supremacy terrorism. These people are no less dangerous than ISIS.

Is that what CNN told you? Try actually reading the loon’s manifesto. He never mentioned Trump or his ‘followings’...

The 74-page dossier, which has been described by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison as a "work of hate", hailed Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose"

.New Zealand mosque attacks suspect praised Trump in manifesto

Southern Poverty Law Center say the biggest threat to America is the rising hate groups like White Nationalism and not illegal immigration.

As he spoke to the nation on Jan. 20, Donald Trump reminded white nationalists why they had invested so much hope in him as their champion and redeemer.

He painted a bleak picture of America: a nation of crumbling, third-world infrastructure, “rusted-out factories,” leaky borders, inner cities wallowing in poverty, a depleted military and a feckless political class that prospered as the country fell into ruin.

He promised an “America First” policy that would turn it all around. “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” Trump declared.

The inaugural address echoed the themes of a campaign that had electrified the white nationalist – or “alt-right” – movement with its promise to stop all Muslim travelers at the border and deport millions of undocumented immigrants – killers and “rapists,” Trump called them.

Four days after the inauguration, white nationalist leader Richard Spencer told a TV interviewer, “Trump is a white nationalist, so to speak. He is alt-right whether he likes it or not.”

In other words that post just ate your lunch. You folks are friggin pitiful. You all never have anything but blah, blah, blah's. You're boring and too easy. What a joke.

Cramming people from all corners of the globe to live together in bleak inner cities is not natural.
And neither is the conspiracy to contain them into inner cities, because that's where the trouble starts, and gives white privilege the convenient excuse to blame minorities for all the crime in these inner cities. Those places are nothing but prisons without walls.

Yes, mass immigration is all a big conspiracy whitey dreamed up so he can blame "minorities" for crime.
Oh, so now you want to change to the immigration angle seeing that the black minority conspiracy wasn't an argument you could win. Now you want to change the narrative to illegal immigration. That conspiracy is alive and well too; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

It is comical to see how Republicans so quickly change the subject from one thing to another. Lol! You never did challenge my argument about the black minority group I laid out so clearly. Why? No counter arguments to that? Of course not!

It's funny that a spastic like you accuses me of changing the subject. You respond to my comment about mass immigration with a word salad about the CIA in south america and segregated housing and Jim Crow and section 8 and white suburbia. If you want to have a debate, pick a topic.
I didn't pick the topic fool. The OP did. It's discussing white Nationalism. It's also what I am discussing, and the consequences of it.

In other words that post just ate your lunch. You folks are friggin pitiful. You all never have anything but blah, blah, blah's. You're boring and too easy. What a joke.

In other words you just hate Trump...right? You and your ilk will blame anything you can on him because your panties are in a wad that Hillary lost. Get over it you crying babies. Trump is President....Let that sink in....

I didn't pick the topic fool. The OP did. It's discussing white Nationalism. It's also what I am discussing, and the consequences of it.

What about Japanese nationalism? Do they struggle with civil strife based on ethnic groups vying for supremacy? No, they don't.

The more competing groups "we" invite in, the worse things are going to get. It's already too late to fix the problem. Once-idyllic nations like Sweden now have to reckon with an angry minority group til the end of days. Now they're going to get a taste of what the US has had to deal with thanks to our ancestors bringing a bunch of africans here.

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.
Its an asset to you as an individual, whether or not it gives you an advantage depends on circumstances though. A poster here was complaining that his daughter was not getting enough sales because she doesn't speak Spanish. I was just pointing out that I would learn Spanish before letting someone else have my job just because they can speak it and I can't. That's just silly in my opinion but my opinion is based on the fact that I've had to learn new and different computer languages simply because computer technology is constantly changing. But I do agree with you on the other part.

Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

Does it really, though? When you look at the tech industry you see these big corporations lobbying for more immigration so they can hire workers for low wages. John trains Habib to code then Habib takes Johns job. A government's most important duty is helping to ensure the prosperity of it's citizens, not the prosperity of corporations.
Its an asset to you as an individual, whether or not it gives you an advantage depends on circumstances though. A poster here was complaining that his daughter was not getting enough sales because she doesn't speak Spanish. I was just pointing out that I would learn Spanish before letting someone else have my job just because they can speak it and I can't. That's just silly in my opinion but my opinion is based on the fact that I've had to learn new and different computer languages simply because computer technology is constantly changing. But I do agree with you on the other part.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something. For the record, I don't think I'm genetically superior to non white people. I'm just worried about the future. history has proven time and time again that cramming a whole bunch of wildly divergent cultures together is a recipe for discord and violence. No country has ever done what the US is doing now: intentionally replacing it's ethnic majority and they're doing it by shaming and browbeating us into accepting it. Just when it seemed we were really starting to make strides reconciling with black americans, here comes a enormous wave of hispanics.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something. For the record, I don't think I'm genetically superior to non white people. I'm just worried about the future. history has proven time and time again that cramming a whole bunch of wildly divergent cultures together is a recipe for discord and violence. No country has ever done what the US is doing now: intentionally replacing it's ethnic majority and they're doing it by shaming and browbeating us into accepting it. Just when it seemed we were really starting to make strides reconciling with black americans, here comes a enormous wave of hispanics.
Muh white supremacy.

Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference

Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference
I'm whiter than you. Stop buying into the "dah browns are takin over" propaganda and relax bud.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference
I'm whiter than you. Stop buying into the "dah browns are takin over" propaganda and relax bud.

You mean turn a blind eye to the fall of western civilization and instead indulge in vapid entertainment while the guilty white leftists debase everything that is transcendent and beautiful in this world?

When have the majority of white Americans not been nationalist?? How is this a controversy

Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference

You mean turn a blind eye to the fall of western civilization and instead indulge in vapid entertainment while the guilty white leftists debase everything that is transcendent and beautiful in this world?
Your fucked bud. Lay off the propaganda.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference

*you're

Muh white supremacy.

Muh in group preference

*you're
Typo. I'm not the white supremacist, that's you fucknut!

Forum List

Back