White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

The vast majority of natives were wiped out by diseases they had no immunity to. European settlers did not come here to exterminate a people.

Try that explanation elsewhere.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

Got any evidence to back up your claims that refute what is widely accepted as historical fact?

Except it's not widely accepted as historical fact.

Lets see your evidence then

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

Got any evidence to back up your claims that refute what is widely accepted as historical fact?

I am going to do what you whites do. I am going to make comments and that's it.

We know that whites gave natives blankets full of smallpox and then coincidentally natives in large numbers died from smallpox. So to you natives were just being wiped out by disease.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

I am going to do what you whites do. I am going to make comments and that's it.

We know that whites gave natives blankets full of smallpox and then coincidentally natives in large numbers died from smallpox. So to you natives were just being wiped out by disease.

Maybe they didn't know how viruses were spread, did you ever stop to consider that? And when a smallpox vaccination was finally developed, it was given to natives as well.

Here's an interesting topic:
Balmis Expedition - Wikipedia

The king of spain after his daughter died of smallpox approved a philanthropic expedition to south america and asia to vaccinate people. Imagine traveling the world in 1803 on a rickety old ship to help foreign people you've never met. Does that sound like something an evil race of people bent on genocide would do?

You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when the white man came over and started the migration west.
The difference is, we're still doing it.

Don't think that really captures the point. The "argument" appears to be, "They squabbled among themselves, and therefore it was justified to damn near exterminate them." If you find that "logic" pathetic, self-serving, or non-existent, I guess you are not alone.
Oh brother.......the continent was changing, dude. What do you call Native American tribes at war? A squabble? They were wiping one another out.
That's more than your simplistic "squabble'.
The Europeans were expanding and heading west....it's just the way it was. Life and government were different than today.
I didn't justify anything, I'm stating reality while you're back in europe critiquing the pioneers. So go pound sand

The continent wasn't changing. The natives were not wiping each other out. They fought each other just like white tribes did in Europe. You didn't see the Moors using tactics to wipe out Europeans during the dark ages when they could have. But it is the European excuse for what happened.

The vast majority of natives were wiped out by diseases they had no immunity to. European settlers did not come here to exterminate a people.
But they sure brought the diseases with them when they arrived that helped push that along. Did they leave ? No! Because they never gave a shit, and the they still don't today. Which is why we see he U.S. getting in everyone's business.

The difference is, we're still doing it.

Don't think that really captures the point. The "argument" appears to be, "They squabbled among themselves, and therefore it was justified to damn near exterminate them." If you find that "logic" pathetic, self-serving, or non-existent, I guess you are not alone.
Oh brother.......the continent was changing, dude. What do you call Native American tribes at war? A squabble? They were wiping one another out.
The Europeans were expanding and heading west....it's just the way it was. Life and government were different than today.
I didn't justify anything, I'm stating reality while you're back in europe critiquing the pioneers. So go pound sand

The continent wasn't changing. The natives were not wiping each other out. They fought each other just like white tribes did in Europe. You didn't see the Moors using tactics to wipe out Europeans during the dark ages when they could have. But it is the European excuse for what happened.

But they sure brought the diseases with them when they arrived that helped push that along. Did they leave ? No! Because they never gave a shit, and the they still don't today. Which is why we see he U.S. getting in everyone's business.

well that was a dumb comment. do you happen to be mentally handicapped in some way?

The king of spain after his daughter died of smallpox approved a philanthropic expedition to south america and asia to vaccinate people. Imagine traveling the world in 1803 on a rickety old ship to help foreign people you've never met. Does that sound like something an evil race of people bent on genocide would do?
Hell yes it does, because look what happened later on. Most of South America was taken over by the Spanish with the exception of Brazil, wiping out a significant number of the Indian population. Nothing like showing up to South America with a vaccine in one hand and your musket in another.

Hell yes it does, because look what happened later on. Most of South America was taken over by the Spanish with the exception of Brazil, wiping out a significant number of the Indian population. Nothing like showing up to South America with a vaccine in one hand and your musket in another.

what's it feel like to be as self loathing as you?

well that was a dumb comment. do you happen to be mentally handicapped in some way?
If you are incapable of proving me wrong, it isn't a matter of me being mentally handicapped. It's just me proving you wrong, and myself right.

If you are incapable of proving me wrong, it isn't a matter of me being mentally handicapped. It's just me proving you wrong, and myself right.

You make it sound as if these smallpox infected Dutch settlers were frolicking around rubbing themselves on natives to intentionally spread the disease for fun

what's it feel like to be as self loathing as you?
If truth and the facts are a result of "loathing", consider me a proud card carrying member. You seem to be hog tied in disputing those facts that can be googled from so many different sites. That's on you, not me.

You make it sound as if these smallpox infected Dutch settlers were frolicking around rubbing themselves on natives to intentionally spread the disease for fun

I never said that. You did. What I'm saying is, they obviously knew they were dropping like flies from their arrivals, and simply didn't care. Their exploitation of the country meant much more than the Indians survival.

I never said that. You did. What I'm saying is, they obviously knew they were dropping like flies from their arrivals, and simply didn't care. Their exploitation of the country meant much more than the Indians survival.

It's even dumber the second time around. What an immature and narrow minded view of history you have. The settlers whom you disparaged braved the seas to sail to an untamed and dangerous land to live free and you think they should have packed up their families and turned tail towards home because everyone around them is dying of a smallpox outbreak? Yes, cramming hundreds of people on board a ship for several months is a really smart way to deal with a goddamned epidemic.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

The historical fact is, Europeans came here with their diseases, killed off most of the Indians, and never left. They're still here today. And yet, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You made the excuse that the Spanish came to South America and vaccinated the Indians. So what happened in North America? I thought all these folks were good guys according to you? Where was their vaccine? Excuses excuses!

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

The historical fact is, Europeans came here with their diseases, killed off most of the Indians, and never left. They're still here today. And yet, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You made the excuse that the Spanish came to South America and vaccinated the Indians. So what happened in North America? I thought all these folks were good guys according to you? Where was their vaccine? Excuses excuses!

Officials vaccinated the north american natives too...

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

They did? You could have fooled me on that one. They were still slaughtered and murdered by the hundreds of thousands, where their destiny has been to live a life on some of the most harshest land this country has. Many of these areas they have to truck water in, just to survive. We really took care of the Indians. Lol! Bottom line, the white Europeans didn't give a shit then, and they don't give a shit now. That's reality.

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

They did? You could have fooled me on that one. They were still slaughtered and murdered by the hundreds of thousands, where their destiny has been to live a life on some of the most harshest land this country has. Many of these areas they have to truck water in, just to survive. We really took care of the Indians. Lol! Bottom line, the white Europeans didn't give a shit then, and they don't give a shit now. That's reality.

Does it ever get tiring, carrying around centuries old guilt for things you had no part in? I'm curious, answer me sincerely...what do you think white people should do to atone?

Its the truth though.

Actually it is not.

And if there were vaccinations, they still died, and the settlers never left. They didn't give a shit. Sugar coat it any way you like, but our attitude today is the same.

Case in point - for Republicans, I used to have decent respect for John McCain until I found out he was trying to confiscate Indian burial grounds, by opening them up for mining. Which proves my point today. We really do not give two shits about the Indians. When there's a dollar bill in between us and the Indians, the dollar bill wins.

Actually it is not.

And if there were vaccinations, they still died, and the settlers never left. They didn't give a shit. Sugar coat it any way you like, but our attitude today is the same.

Case in point - for Republicans, I used to have decent respect for John McCain until I found out he was trying to confiscate Indian burial grounds, by opening them up for mining. Which proves my point today. We really do not give two shits about the Indians. When there's a dollar bill in between us and the Indians, the dollar bill wins.

You've got a very dim view of humanity or does your contempt only apply to white people?

Actually it is not.

Does it ever get tiring, carrying around centuries old guilt for things you had no part in? I'm curious, answer me sincerely...what do you think white people should do to atone?
Maybe we should alot better lands for them to live on for starters? That would help.

We aren't going back. I realize that. And you are right. None of us today should feel guilty, other than the fact that we are still taking advantage of that. And today, we are still taking from them. Just stop it. Literally! Stop it!

Look how we have our hands in Brazil. We want to decimate the Brazilian rain forests, now that there is a dictator for president. What happens to the Indians and the wildlife there?

I'm telling you this right now. We don't give a shit. Money and power. Nothing else is more important.

Forum List

Back