White man shoots very drunk black woman breaking into his house. Charged w murder

[DAs love to overcharge crimes. You kill someone in obvious self-defense and they charge you with murder. They know that once your lawyer explains that rogue juries are very common and a murder conviction means your life is more or less over and then you will accept the manslaughter plea and do say 3 years. That's how the law works, you moron.

First, the insult is for what?
Now, let's take a look at the biggest case of 2013 where a DA did exactly what you claimed and LOST the case with an acquittal....George Zimmerman.
This trial was a waste of taxpayer resources. Why? Because the DA got an indictment for charge overkill. The jury got the case and were left with no option but to acquit. Had the charges fit the actions of Zimmerman, he'd be sitting in prison now.
Please save your conspiracy theories for others who give a shit.
I am debating this issue in a civil manner. If you want to get into a battle of insults, let me know. Your call.

In the first place, i don't insult people. I'm above that. As for Zimbo, he beat the rap because he had high-class attorneys. Most people don't. When an ordinary schmuck is charged with murder and then offered a manslaughter plea, he takes the plea no matter how weak the case against him is. You can't risk getting a rogue jury in a murder trial.
You referred to me by "moron"....Do you deny that?

First, the insult is for what?
Now, let's take a look at the biggest case of 2013 where a DA did exactly what you claimed and LOST the case with an acquittal....George Zimmerman.
This trial was a waste of taxpayer resources. Why? Because the DA got an indictment for charge overkill. The jury got the case and were left with no option but to acquit. Had the charges fit the actions of Zimmerman, he'd be sitting in prison now.
Please save your conspiracy theories for others who give a shit.
I am debating this issue in a civil manner. If you want to get into a battle of insults, let me know. Your call.

Zimmerman trial was nowhere near the same - George was getting beaten to a bloody pulp - his reaction was necessary.
Not the point..
Read it again. Prosecutorial overkill.
Had the DA levied lesser charges, such as negligent homicide or manslaughter, there may have been a conviction.
The facts of the case in this small context are immaterial.

If you truly believe that you posses the authority to execute someone just for knocking on your front door - you are going to get into a LOT of trouble with your firearm.

I neither stated nor implied that.. If you have a bit of difficulty with comprehension, read my post again.

You're a funny guy!

Tell ya what....You come and bang on my door at 3 am. You get a stern warning to vacate. Then I repeat myself. If you persist, I must then assume you have bad intentions. I then must act in self preservation...
The result would be YOUR problem.

What's so funny?

Again we see that if you're white, you have no rights in america. If the races were reversed, the govt would call the shooter a hero.

Once again, you prove how out of touch you are. This man shot the woman for banging on his door. She didn't try to break in. She was standing on his porch when this fucker blew her away. He deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and I don't give a crap what color of skin he had or she had. You don't shoot someone for banging on your door.

Again we see that if you're white, you have no rights in america. If the races were reversed, the govt would call the shooter a hero.

Once again, you prove how out of touch you are. This man shot the woman for banging on his door. She didn't try to break in. She was standing on his porch when this fucker blew her away. He deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and I don't give a crap what color of skin he had or she had. You don't shoot someone for banging on your door.

So you were either a witness or you have all the facts.
Gee thanks...
Ok Esquire...YOU try the case.
I find it amazing when you libs scream about the rights of the accused....Unless to the alleged 'victim' is a member of one of your protected classes. Or the alleged perpetrator is NOT a member of one the PC protected classes.
Then you want to roll out the gallows.
I snicker at your side's blatant double standard.

I neither stated nor implied that.. If you have a bit of difficulty with comprehension, read my post again.

You're a funny guy!

Tell ya what....You come and bang on my door at 3 am. You get a stern warning to vacate. Then I repeat myself. If you persist, I must then assume you have bad intentions. I then must act in self preservation...
The result would be YOUR problem.

What's so funny?

Even if I explained it - I don't think you would laugh.

Just the nature a' da way tings woiks. ;)

Even if that is true, who is to say it was her who did it? Either way, he was really in fear of is life? If so, why did he open the damn door?

to confront someone trying to break and enter at 4 in the morning
If you are in fear of your life, you don't CONFRONT THEM. Does this make sense to you?
That would be the lib version. Run away. Let the crook have his way with what
and whom is left behind to fend for themselves.
The crook gets what he wants and wipes out anyone in the house

[

HAHAHA. You don't care about skin color.?? That's all you libs care about. If the colors were reversed here, you'd be pinning medals on the shooter.

[

HAHAHA. You don't care about skin color.?? That's all you libs care about. If the colors were reversed here, you'd be pinning medals on the shooter.

Awesome contribution to this thread - Liberals are racist. :cuckoo:

Seriously, get your head out of your ass.

[

Can you link us to a story that reversed the colors? If not, you are full of shit?

Fair enough.

now, back to this asshole killing an unarmed child by shooting her in the face. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS SUPPORTERS. Hard to believe someone would support him but here they are....the right.

[

Can you link us to a story that reversed the colors? If not, you are full of shit?

Fair enough.

now, back to this asshole killing an unarmed child by shooting her in the face. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS SUPPORTERS. Hard to believe someone would support him but here they are....the right.

Ok...This is rather amusing...
First, you get "support" from this..
Second, you imply that there has never been a black on white shooting of this type.
You've gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Oh, even more funny...she's now a "child"...You libs...."it's about the chilrun".
I think your avatar represents how you feel....YOU are mad..
You have your guy in the White House and you are still perpetually angry.
Cool...The angrier you are the better....

Fair enough.

Ok...This is rather amusing...
First, you get "support" from this..
Second, you imply that there has never been a black on white shooting of this type.
You've gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Oh, even more funny...she's now a "child"...You libs...."it's about the chilrun".
I think your avatar represents how you feel....YOU are mad..
You have your guy in the White House and you are still perpetually angry.
Cool...The angrier you are the better....

Didnt say YOU were a supporter. Oh guilty one. "chilrun"....really? Interesting vernacular.
Black on white crime, yes. A black guy shooting a little white girl in the face on his porch....claiming he was in fear of his life, but first saying it was an "accident"....not so much. Please link us to that story and I will bow down and stfu. Can Ya?

Oh and yes,I am mad....especially when Obama won...TWICE. :eusa_whistle:

Patiently waiting [MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Gee thanks...
I find it amazing when you libs scream about the rights of the accused....Unless to the alleged 'victim' is a member of one of your protected classes. Or the alleged perpetrator is NOT a member of one the PC protected classes.

You make me laugh. If it was your kid, you would be screaming for the guys head. You guys want your guns, but when a gun toting brother of yours blows someone away for no reason, you defend them, and then try to convince us that you are a responsible gun owner. What a friggin joke.

Gee thanks...

You make me laugh. If it was your kid, you would be screaming for the guys head. You guys want your guns, but when a gun toting brother of yours blows someone away for no reason, you defend them, and then try to convince us that you are a responsible gun owner. What a friggin joke.

Perhaps these guys actually feel as though their lives are in danger due to a little girl on their porch and THEY ARE BEHIND A DOOR WITH A GUN.

You are right. If it was one of theirs who got their face blown off with a shotgun, they would be losing their minds. A bit speculative on my part I know but some are defending this piece of shit.

Gee thanks...

Of course I would want retribution. Who wouldn't. That is not the point. Your side took this "hang 'em now, hang 'em high position from the get go. FAIL
I look at this from a strictly emotionless point of view.
The system must be allowed to work. Otherwise we have no justice at all.
Everyone no matter how offensive, deserves their opportunity in court.
You may not like it. That is the system we have.
You are an anti self defense type. Great.
Should you become a crime victim, let us know how that works out for you.
You screaming libs are a boil on the ass of common sense.

Gee thanks...

Perhaps these guys actually feel as though their lives are in danger due to a little girl on their porch and THEY ARE BEHIND A DOOR WITH A GUN.

You are right. If it was one of theirs who got their face blown off with a shotgun, they would be losing their minds. A bit speculative on my part I know but some are defending this piece of shit.
"Little Girl"...In your previous post the victim was a "child"....
Ahh boy....
I see common sense does not exist within the confines of your home.
"One of theirs"....Racist comment? Perhaps we should see what others think.

Gee thanks...

I noticed the mention regarding the shooter now a defendant.
Precisely my point. The system must be allowed to work or it means nothing at all.
If the Wayne County DA can bring charges and prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury of the defendant's peers, so be it.
And if there is an acquittal or a deal for lesser charges/punishment than you think the defendant deserves, you'll just have to live with it.

Forum List

Back