White kid brutally, violently beat up by black kid

The school district needs to be sued until they bleed out the asshole, and then sued again and again and again.

The only thing that's going to stop this shit it when the perpetrators have to pay.

Hard to find. I just remember these two from some time ago. An initial search reveals a depressing number of racist attacks of all types. Makes me sad.

Yo Superbadbrutha

I just noticed I did the same thing in post 47 that I accused you of

So,
He (the white kid) is a product of the wussifed education system that frowns on manly self protection

But the first sucker punch was a solid one that may have rendered the white kid defenseless, and the black animal really laid it on after that

So I give the white kid an incomplete instead of a solid “f”

Yo Superbadbrutha

I just noticed I did the same thing in post 47 that I accused you of

So,
He (the white kid) is a product of the wussifed education system that frowns on manly self protection

But the first sucker punch was a solid one that may have rendered the white kid defenseless, and the black animal really laid it on after that

So I give the white kid an incomplete instead of a solid “f”

Its how blacks fight. They have to sucker punch. They can't fight someone face to face, they're pussies.

How many videos of blacks walking up behind whites and punching them out of nowhere for no reason do you see? I've seen dozens. How many whites doing that? None. If a black DOES walk up to someone, he's always got 5 of his drug addicted "homies" backing him up. Again, because blacks are pussies. They can't fight whites one on one. They know they'd get their black asses kicked.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to begin striking back. With a vengence...

It's time to stop paying taxes in the states, counties and cities that foster the animals.

I pay taxes in a red state where about half of my high property taxes go to the school district, which is not allowed to teach CRT or gender bullshit. An investment.

In my town, my neighbors frequently leave their cars running when they go in the store to pick up a few groceries in winter. I guess I will know that I have finally left the blue shithole behind when I can do that.

No you didnt. You never saw a single incident remotely like this ever in your life.

That girl that slapped him one time traumatized him, and his hysteria has built it up into being like the beat down in the vid, is all.

Forum List

Back