White identity vs Jewish identity

Didn't you write the following?

Ah, another knee jerk reaction, but since you think Jews can't be Christians despite the patent absurdity of that, so as a racist it would be par for the course. I bet you yell at the Christian Rabbis on TV until the nurse changes the channel.
Jews cannot be Christians.

There are a few lines of brilliance in it, but it's mostly a lot of circular reasoning. There are other texts, midrash, etc., it not just Mose's Torah, which by the way is the only Torah; the magical mystical 'Oral Torah' is a scam.

There is such a thing as too narrow a focus. See Islam for how that can turn out badly as well for those who aren't careful.
The Torah itself was transmitted to Moshe.
How to interpret it belongs to the Jews; even myself.
[/QUOTE]

That isn't what I said, I said the written Torah is the only Torah, and it is open to all, not just ethnic Jews, whoever they are; a monotheistic 'God' is by definition a universal God, not just for Babylonian Jews backed by a Persian king.

Actually------NO. Jews have their own known medical conditions--they also score higher on iq tests than whites. They are sub-group of whites...like Italians would be their own group with their own characteristics different from Sweds.
They don't score any higher than whites whose families encourage their children to read a lot and have a house full of books and the like. Comparing oranges to oranges gives more valid data.

We're only talking about maybe 10%-15% of those claiming Jewish ethnicity even in Israel, so don't get excited; most people know a majority of Jews are secular and not religious, but many are shades in between secularism and their crazy grandpas and uncles.

And in Israel, even the secular are orthodox secular.
Because all this nonesense comes from Christians,
Jews are simply monotheists, even in their most
'atheist' expression of materialist idealism.

Judaism rather than religion - is a civilization. And let me tell you a secret, despite that by today's norms, just 4 generations back all our grandparents were deeply religious people,
there have never been more Jews learning Torah than today.

Last edited:
LOl of course they can. You've been brainwashed

There is no such thing as a Christian rabbi. Judaism and Christianity are two totally separate faiths. There is a Christian cult that believes that if they mimic Jewish practices it will provide them with legitimacy. This is just a strange theory based on a story that the Jews somehow must convert to Christianity. I feel sorry for the Jews because the Christians always bother them with it. If you can't follow your own faith without everybody else practicing it, you need to rethink your faith.

In your fantasies. It's just not that hard to dress down you trolls, no matter how many of you there are.

Are you denying your posts? Can't say I blame you... The Pentateuch was written 850 years after the death of Moses.

The Torah itself was transmitted to Moshe.
How to interpret it belongs to the Jews; even myself.

That isn't what I said, I said the written Torah is the only Torah, and it is open to all, not just ethnic Jews, whoever they are; a monotheistic 'God' is by definition a universal God, not just for Babylonian Jews backed by a Persian king.
[/QUOTE]

Project the same principle on 'secular vs religious',
with a touch of Kantian dialectics at will,
and you've got monotheism.

If you can comprehend one Torah, and that it's for you as well to interpret,
say, personally each one and each nation can have their 'oral Torah',
including the secular folks, no worse, written Torah is universal.

They don't score any higher than whites whose families encourage their children to read a lot and have a house full of books and the like. Comparing oranges to oranges gives more valid data.
Oranges are no different
when cultured on Pomegranate trees?

Last edited:
The Jews must observe Ritual Laws which are difficult to observe and to understand. They are very important and have very deep meaning. I do not use electricity or Internet on Sabbath and Holidays.

Both Jews and non-Jews must observe other Laws.

Wearing a mixture of wool and linen is a sin only for a Jew.

Not helping poor people is a sin for anyone who does not give charity.

Eating milk and meat is a sin only for a Jew.

Putting a stumbling block before the blind is a sin for everyone. This is not a mysterious law. I also oppose guns and drugs. Selling a gun to a suicidal or homicidal person is putting a stumbling block before the blind.

Eating milk and meat is a sin only for a Jew.

Putting a stumbling block before the blind is a sin for everyone. This is not a mysterious law. I also oppose guns and drugs. Selling a gun to a suicidal or homicidal person is putting a stumbling block before the blind.

Why? Let's put aside the matter of obligation, sin, reward and punishment,
don't you see the evil in eating milk with meat?

The bottom line, what Jews call 'a taste',
as in the meaning and intent of a commandment,
is that your evil inclination can excuse, rationalize away anything,
but if you understand 'the taste', you're conscious of what you're excusing.

So don't you see the evil in eating milk and flesh?
If anything, do you think you deserve the cow you eat?
Do you help it rise to human level, or do you become the cow?

Forum List

Back