White identity vs Jewish identity

Why? Let's put aside the matter of obligation, sin, reward and punishment,
don't you see the evil in eating milk with meat?

The bottom line, what Jews call 'a taste',
as in the meaning and intent of a commandment,
is that your evil inclination can excuse, rationalize away anything,
but if you understand 'the taste', you're conscious of what you're excusing.

So don't you see the evil in eating milk and flesh?
If anything, do you think you deserve the cow you eat?
Do you help it rise to human level, or do you become the cow?
Thank you very much. Sadly I know very little Talmud.

I keep some kosher and I abstain from working and using electricity/internet on Sabbaths and Holidays. I also keep the fasts.

Have an easy fast Yom Kippur.

I know one guy who said white identity makes much more sense then Jewish identity because it is human nature the ability to recognize others by their appearance and to recognize foreigners and kin. Humans are visible beings while Jewish identity is conditioned and artificial. I agree about the first part but not the second part because Jewish identity might be learned or conditioned it is similar as to how you learn to speak or your own name and birthdays to know who you are since humans are self conscious beings it is also natural and not artificial.
A Jew is a person with a Jewish mother or someone who has been converted to Judaism.

You think there aren't any? lol so much for your input here. He's made the claim there are no Jewish Christians, which of course is nonsense.
You think there aren't any? lol so much for your input here. He's made the claim there are no Jewish Christians, which of course is nonsense.
A Jewish Christian is a contradiction in terms. A fundamental belief of Judaism is that the messiah hasn’t come yet. A fundamental belief of Christianity is that Jesus is the messiah.

A Jew is a person with a Jewish mother or someone who has been converted to Judaism.

Only since Ezra, when the Babylonian Jews wanted to set themselves up as the only 'pure' Jews and make themselves a class of nobility and set up a temple scam, with military and financial backing from a Persian king. Then it became a racist cult, with nothing but lip service to the original religion.

A Jewish Christian is a contradiction in terms. A fundamental belief of Judaism is that the messiah hasn’t come yet. A fundamental belief of Christianity is that Jesus is the messiah.

According to made up nonsense invented by Babylonians.

Only since Ezra, when the Babylonian Jews wanted to set themselves up as the only 'pure' Jews and make themselves a class of nobility and set up a temple scam, with military and financial backing from a Persian king. Then it became a racist cult, with nothing but lip service to the original religion.
That is because the Jews who rejected Ezra no longer identified as Jews.

What is the “original” religion?

Thank you very much. Sadly I know very little Talmud.

I keep some kosher and I abstain from working and using electricity/internet on Sabbaths and Holidays. I also keep the fasts.

Have an easy fast Yom Kippur.
I am a Conservative Jew. We get our law from the Torah mostly. We get some of our rituals from the Talmud.

That is because the Jews who rejected Ezra no longer identified as Jews.

No, they just weren't allowed to claim to be 'pure Jews'. The degrees of 'racial purity' laws was pretty extensive by the 1st Century A.D., and discrimination was rampant against 'unclean' and 'blemished' Jews. Hitler would have been proud of the ridiculous details invented to suit the Babylonian cult.

No, they just weren't allowed to claim to be 'pure Jews'. The degrees of 'racial purity' laws was pretty extensive by the 1st Century A.D., and discrimination was rampant against 'unclean' and 'blemished' Jews. Hitler would have been proud of the ridiculous details invented to suit the Babylonian cult.
When Ezra returned to Israel he told the Jewish men there to leave their non-Jewish wives and the overwhelming majority of them complied.
These intermarried men were considered Jews.
I don’t know where you get the idea that they were rejected.
The Torah has no such idea.

What is the “original” religion?

The written Torah; there was no 'speshul secret oral Torah just for Jews', and no such thing as a Jewish 'aristocracy'. It was the Sadducees and Pharisees who led the demise and degradation of pre-exilic Jewish religion and culture into an exclusive racist cult. After the Bar Kokhba Revolt the Pharisees sulked and doubled down on Stupid Racist Hogwash and fabricated 'Rabbinical Judaism' and nursed a frothing murderous hatred for Da Uppity Xians and decided mass murder was the soultion to their loss of income when so many of the 'racially inferior Jews' went with the Christian sect and gave the 'Orthodox' cults and their racial purity crap the finger.

Last edited:
The written Torah; there was no 'speshul secret oral Torah just for Jews', and no such thing as a Jewish 'aristocracy'. It was the Sadducees and Pharisees who led the demise and degradation of pre-exilic Jewish religion and culture into an exclusive racist cult. After the Bar Kokhba Revolt the Pharisees sulked and doubled down on Stupid Racist Hogwash and fabricated 'Rabbinical Judaism' and nursed a frithing murderous hatred for Da Uppity Xians and decided mass murder was the soultion to their loss of income when so many of the 'racially inferior Jews' went with the Christian sect and gave the 'Orthodox' cults and their racial purity crap the finger.
What are totofot?
How does one observe Shabbos?
How do we know to give 10% of our post-tax necessary income to charity?
The Torah does not specify these or hundreds of other commands.

When Ezra returned to Israel he told the Jewish men there to leave their non-Jewish wives and the overwhelming majority of them complied.
[/QUOTE]

But their children from non-Jewish wives were rejected as 'blemished', and discriminated against forever after.

Like I said, the modern 'Torah' is rubbish, and so is the 'racial purity' nonsense started by Ezra. Nobody here said Moses started the rubbish, so where you got that is probably just a Freudian slip on your part. Before Ezra it was the father who determined lineage, not the mother, same as with nearly all other tribal traditions on the planet..

But their children from non-Jewish wives were rejected as 'blemished', and discriminated against forever after.

Like I said, the modern 'Torah' is rubbish, and so is the 'racial purity' nonsense started by Ezra. Nobody here said Moses started the rubbish, so where you got that is probably just a Freudian slip on your part. Before Ezra it was the father who determined lineage, not the mother, same as with nearly all other tribal traditions on the planet..
[/QUOTE]
Children from non-Jewish women have to convert.

What are totofot?
How does one observe Shabbos?
How do we know to give 10% of our post-tax necessary income to charity?
The Torah does not specify these or hundreds of other commands.

That was the what the Christian Jews were rejecting, the obsession with innumerable bullshit laws over the spirit. They advocated a return to the original Torah of Moses, complete as written. No need for endless nitpicking silliness and endless circular reasoning.

Children from non-Jewish women have to convert.
[/QUOTE]

Convert to what? They were already practicing Jews, via their fathers.

Yes Ezra did.. Odd considering the good figs and bad figs from Jeremiah. Did the husbands comply? That seems to be the beginning of the Diaspora.

excerpt:

Jeremiah was shown a vision of two baskets of figs, and he says this (Jeremiah 24, verses,1 to 10): "Yahweh shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of Yahweh, after that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.

One basket had very good figs, even like the figs. that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then Yahweh said unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Now you know He was speaking of two different groups, which both had been in the land of Judah originally. The good figs were those that were captive in Babylon; the bad figs were "the princes, and" (He says, please note: not the residue of Judah), ''the residue of Jerusalem," and those who are in Egypt.

Forum List

Back