What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White House Transition - Liberal to Republican

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the first time you let your toddler do something by themself and then as the responsible adult you took over again? That's how I feel watching the news about Obama and Biden transitioning power to the Republicans.

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Reaction score
Could you turn up the condescending elitist douchebag routine up just a little bit more?

I think you're being far too subtle.

Race Burley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Mrs. Clinton just found out how it feels to be aborted right before delivery.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the next four years purely for it’s comic value. Whomever the Press Secretary is going to be should be earning 8 figures…that is going to be a very hard job.

Race Burley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the next four years purely for it’s comic value. Whomever the Press Secretary is going to be should be earning 8 figures…that is going to be a very hard job.
HOw many abortions will you have?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think Mrs. Clinton just found out how it feels to be aborted right before delivery.
BAM!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and our new leader always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What is said in the first message of this chat in my opinion also couldn't have been said better. Play time is over and now its time for the adults to clean up the mess since we all know that the children will not have any desire to do it themselves since they are the reason why it is here in the first place.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List