White House Transition - Liberal to Republican

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Do you remember the first time you let your toddler do something by themself and then as the responsible adult you took over again? That's how I feel watching the news about Obama and Biden transitioning power to the Republicans.

Could you turn up the condescending elitist douchebag routine up just a little bit more?

I think you're being far too subtle.

I think Mrs. Clinton just found out how it feels to be aborted right before delivery.

I’m looking forward to the next four years purely for it’s comic value. Whomever the Press Secretary is going to be should be earning 8 figures…that is going to be a very hard job.

I’m looking forward to the next four years purely for it’s comic value. Whomever the Press Secretary is going to be should be earning 8 figures…that is going to be a very hard job.
HOw many abortions will you have?

I think Mrs. Clinton just found out how it feels to be aborted right before delivery.
BAM!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and our new leader always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What is said in the first message of this chat in my opinion also couldn't have been said better. Play time is over and now its time for the adults to clean up the mess since we all know that the children will not have any desire to do it themselves since they are the reason why it is here in the first place.

Forum List

Back