Mob attacks someone who they think voted for trump

Idiots of the left know better than try this shit in Virginia where concealed carry laws are in effect. I would love to put down a few of those radical leftists with the stand your ground law. Notice that they committed the heinous crime in a city controlled by Obamas ex chief advisor Rahm(the Jew) Emmanuel? The reason why I called him a Jew is that he was born one, but then went on to be a firm believer in identity politics.

blacks are scared trump will take their welfare and affirmative action jobs.
Only the uneducated blacks, those blacks who voted for Trump know that a whirlwind is coming. What pisses me off about the economic boom coming, is that the fucking liberals who voted against Trump will end up getting rich also.

This is just the beginning.

You're probably right, unfortunately. The Hillary thugs will be murdering many people from now until their head thug leavers office, fully protected by the Party everywhere they control judges and city governments.

Where's Hillary? Hidin' out somewhere? The movement she started has turned into a whole new monster. She has conjured up the people from her inner being.
Maybe Trump will have to enact a day like in the movie The Purge so that the righteous can defend themselves ala Mad Max.

If they don't like who others decided to vote for, there is nothing forcing them to stay here, its their lives.

God bless you and those who voted for who they wanted to vote for always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back