Hillary is served a big steaming plate of Karmic Justice.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Hillary may ultimately skate on any criminal charges but she could not escape Karma. She is a miserable person. Ask anyone who has ever had the misfortune to work for her. They all say the same thing, she is incredibly rude and condescending unless you are a special pet like Huma.

She is also obsessed with money and power and the Presidency. Her and Bill have amassed over 300 million dollars in net worth through enormous speaking fees and selling access to anyone with big money. They have never made any significant money with a business or a real job.

I would have felt sorry for most any other person in her position but not Hillary. She and Bill need to disappear and reflect on the disgusting human beings they are and why things went the way they did.

She was aborted just before her full term! LOL! Burn in hell bitch.

Hillary may ultimately skate on any criminal charges but she could not escape Karma. She is a miserable person. Ask anyone who has ever had the misfortune to work for her. They all say the same thing, she is incredibly rude and condescending unless you are a special pet like Huma.

She is also obsessed with money and power and the Presidency. Her and Bill have amassed over 300 million dollars in net worth through enormous speaking fees and selling access to anyone with big money. They have never made any significant money with a business or a real job.

I would have felt sorry for most any other person in her position but not Hillary. She and Bill need to disappear and reflect on the disgusting human beings they are and why things went the way they did.
Her character was on display when she didn't even bother to show up on election night to thank all her supporters who worked tirelessly for her campaign. These are the little people she was destined to rule over and she was robbed of her rightful throne. That's all she ever cared about, it was never about serving the American people, only herself.

I felt bad for those supporters and was surprised I could actually despise that woman even more.

sSig_iagree.gif

Forum List

Back