Trump's ex-doctor demoted by Navy for inappropriate behavior in White House

What are you talking about? Iā€™m just setting the record straight about the OP assertion. Yes, there was some stuff that happened but OP is trying to make everyone believe ā€œtrumps WH doctor did all this!ā€, when the truth is that it was an Obama assigned doctor who continued on as doctor to trump but some of the allegations against him were for things that happened while he was under Obama.

Just setting it straight is all.
Oh I see. Thank you.

Yeah, people just kind of assume he is tied to Trump only, because of Trump's disgusting behavior and collection of felons.

More reading dysfunction? The demotion was NOT based on anything Jackson said or didn't say. It was based on the testimony of witnesses in 2018 and if the evidence warranted demotion it could have happened then. Trump did nothing to interfere with that other than suggest Jackson withdraw his name for appointment to Director of Veteran Affairs. The demotion was on a report by a Biden nominated Inspector General and was ordered by the Secretary of the Navy, a Biden appointee. Doesn't meet the smell test.
Again, you just say shit without any knowledge of whether itā€™s true or not.

Biden didnā€™t nominate an IG for the DoD until November 2022, over a year after the Jackson report. The report came under the IG from the Trump administration.

This is just like you claiming that he didnā€™t have a chance to defend himself.

Trumpā€˜s administration slowed the report. I donā€™t know what Trump did personally but the details are in the report.

Try using facts

Can you elaborate on that FF?

~S~
The investigation into Ronny Jackson was in 2018. It is said there was some disciplinary action taken but that was pretty much the end of it. There was no significant publicity of any kind though the investigation did cause Trump to suggest Jackson withdraw his name from consideration as Director of Veteran Affairs. But Jackson was not demoted at that time.

So in 2020 Biden is certified as President elect and Ronny Jackson, a highly respected and favorite physician of both Barack Obama and Donald Trump, is elected to Congress from Texas's 13th congressional district.

Congressman Jackson has been vocal about Donald Trump's excellent mental health, has reported that Trump easily passed two different cognitive tests, and has commented that Biden should be given a cognitive test. And voila, the Inspector General appointed by Biden comes up with this 'devastating report' on Jackson and the Secretary of Navy appointed by Biden, without giving him the courtesy of a court martial, demotes him from Admiral to Captain and makes sure that everybody in the media knows about it.

Doesn't meet the smell test to any reasonable person.

Those are the words of the Navy spokesman, which is what CNN indicated.
My bad, I read it wrong.

Yes, the navy spokesman did say that, but if you actually read the report, the only substantiated parts were about his behavior, 2 cases of being drunk and the use of ambien, but there were parts that were not substantiated as well, like the car wreck, and his demand for alcohol in his hotel rooms. So the spokesman was a tad misleading.

My bad, I read it wrong.

Yes, the navy spokesman did say that, but if you actually read the report, the only substantiated parts were about his behavior, 2 cases of being drunk and the use of ambien, but there were parts that were not substantiated as well, like the car wreck, and his demand for alcohol in his hotel rooms. So the spokesman was a tad misleading.
I donā€™t think so. By referring to the ā€œsubstantiated allegationsā€, the spokesman is indicating that they based their decision on the substantiated allegations and not all the allegations in their entirety.

I think everyone should check out the videos and report of him at a rodeo where he was belligerent and threatening. He's not a good dude.

From the OP:

A Navy official confirmed the service branch took unspecified action against Jackson in response to the 2021 inspector general report, which found that he berated subordinates, ā€œmade sexual and denigrating statementsā€ toward a woman who served under him, and took the sleep drug Ambien and drank alcohol with subordinates while on duty.

The annual pension payment for a retired one-star admiral, as Jackson was when he retired in December 2019, is more than $15,000 higher than what a retired captain would draw, according to Kuzminski, and that gap will likely widen over time with periodic rate increases.
Biden's doctor says Biden does not need a cognitive test. He should be demoted and stripped of his medical license.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), the former White House physician, was demoted by the U.S. Navy following an inspector general's report that found he acted inappropriately while serving under then-president Donald Trump.

The Navy demoted the two-term congressman from a retired admiral to captain, which carries serious financial implications and a social stigma among military circles, after the Pentagon inspector general faulted him for creating a hostile work environment and drinking and taking drugs while on duty as the president's doctor, reported the Washington Post.

ā€œThe substantiated allegations in the DoDIG [Department of Defense Office of Inspector General] investigation of Rear Adm (lower half) Ronny Jackson are not in keeping with the standards the Navy requires of its leaders and, as such, the Secretary of the Navy took administrative action in July 2022,ā€ said Lt. Cmdr. Joe Keiley, a Navy spokesperson.

Keiley declined to comment on Jackson's current rank or confirm his demotion, but the GOP congressman continues to refer to himself as a retired rear admiral, as do the former president and other Republicans.

More at the link below...

That seems only fair after all the reports of him handing out drugs, berating subordinates, ā€œmaking sexual and denigrating statementsā€ toward a woman who served under him, and took the sleep drug Ambien and drank alcohol with subordinates while on duty in the White House. I don't feel sorry for him! What do you think?

The Leftest Banana Republic ruling class continues with the punishment of those that won't toe the Leftest line.

Biden's doctor says Biden does not need a cognitive test. He should be demoted and stripped of his medical license.
Look everyone! The Losingest LOSER on the board is now an MD, with licensing authority!
We should be honored!

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), the former White House physician, was demoted by the U.S. Navy following an inspector general's report that found he acted inappropriately while serving under then-president Donald Trump.

The Navy demoted the two-term congressman from a retired admiral to captain, which carries serious financial implications and a social stigma among military circles, after the Pentagon inspector general faulted him for creating a hostile work environment and drinking and taking drugs while on duty as the president's doctor, reported the Washington Post.

ā€œThe substantiated allegations in the DoDIG [Department of Defense Office of Inspector General] investigation of Rear Adm (lower half) Ronny Jackson are not in keeping with the standards the Navy requires of its leaders and, as such, the Secretary of the Navy took administrative action in July 2022,ā€ said Lt. Cmdr. Joe Keiley, a Navy spokesperson.

Keiley declined to comment on Jackson's current rank or confirm his demotion, but the GOP congressman continues to refer to himself as a retired rear admiral, as do the former president and other Republicans.

More at the link below...

That seems only fair after all the reports of him handing out drugs, berating subordinates, ā€œmaking sexual and denigrating statementsā€ toward a woman who served under him, and took the sleep drug Ambien and drank alcohol with subordinates while on duty in the White House. I don't feel sorry for him! What do you think?

He was appointed by Ƙbama.

The Department of Defense Office of Inspector General did the investigation - as stated in the OP.
And? How is that different vs. a politically motivated District Attorney going after someone with allegations? Come bank to us when the process is complete and evidence has been validated.

The weaponization of government by Democrats to punish their enemies never ceases to amaze me.

I donā€™t think so. By referring to the ā€œsubstantiated allegationsā€, the spokesman is indicating that they based their decision on the substantiated allegations and not all the allegations in their entirety.

I think everyone should check out the videos and report of him at a rodeo where he was belligerent and threatening. He's not a good dude.

Thatā€™s fine, but when you have a list of allegations then someone comes along and says ā€œthey are substantiatedā€, when some of the allegations were not proven, that is misleading.

Thatā€™s fine, but when you have a list of allegations then someone comes along and says ā€œthey are substantiatedā€, when some of the allegations were not proven, that is misleading.
Where was this list? The preceding paragraph of the Rawstory article says this:

This is a list of the substantiated allegations. It does not include the unsubstantiated allegations.

Forum List

Back