White House Summit on Violent Extremism opens with Muslim prayer – no other faiths represented

Prayers happen every day in Congress...What' the hubbub,,,bub?
Why don't you get off your HIGH HORSE.....................

No problem with the prayer at that place.............My problem is how easy it is for the left to attack Christians and say it's righteous but evil to say anything about ISLAM as they might get offended.

Moral of the Story..............You can offend ALL OTHER RELIGIONS BUT ISLAM..................

Why's that....................and it only applies to you if the shoe fits.
What a crock of shit...Where is thy armor of God????
Address the question...............

It was never about the ARMOR OF GOD.............where the hell did you get that from............

Answer the question..............Why is it okay to bash Christians and your a BIGOT if you say something about ISLAM..................

You know exactly what I'm asking.

This is the second most stupid statement of the day:

"Why does the left think it's OK TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS and other RELIGIONS and then SAY YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM."

The left is not acting Christianity.

No one is saying no can talk badly about Islam.

No problem with the prayer at that place.............My problem is how easy it is for the left to attack Christians and say it's righteous but evil to say anything about ISLAM as they might get offended.

Moral of the Story..............You can offend ALL OTHER RELIGIONS BUT ISLAM..................

It was never about the ARMOR OF GOD.............where the hell did you get that from............

Answer the question..............Why is it okay to bash Christians and your a BIGOT if you say something about ISLAM..................

I have no idea, I have disdain for all religions....but I also don't bitch when someone wants to pray as a group..Don't expect me to join in...

um, only the terminally stupid believe that, S. J.

maybe not a practicing muslim.

obama's father-----------muslim
obama's step father-------muslim
obama's uncles-----------muslim
obama's mother----------converted muslim
obama's early schooling-----------muslim madrassas

Can you honestly say that he is not a muslim sympathizer? Can you honestly say that he was not influenced by his parents and schooling? Were you influenced by your parents and schooling?

"Why does the left think it's OK TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS and other RELIGIONS and then SAY YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM."

I beg to differ....................Many leftist posters attack Religion all the time here...............and they HORDE on anti Christian and Jewish Rhetorc ALL THE TIME...........

But these same Jack ASSES, fitting symbol by the way, bitch and moan if anything is said about ISLAM>

That happens all the time here.............................

I'm CALLING THAT OUT HERE................and I'm calling them a BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES HERE.

I have no idea, I have disdain for all religions....but I also don't bitch when someone wants to pray as a group..Don't expect me to join in...
If you disdain all religions equally then your not who I'm talking about then.

I'm not ditching them for praying.........nor their religion.............

I'm taking the opportunity to call out the Hypocrites.

We aren't at war with islam. But they ARE at war with the free world though. This is what islam teaches, intolerance to the point of destruction. It's subtle, all those suicide bombers and beheadings . 9/11, all muslims have to wage war on the infidel. It's what islam teaches. And infidels aren't innocent. NOPE, according to islam infidels are all corrupt and evil and we deserve death. Fuck allah.

To the Muslims who want Peace and an end to Violent Extremism..............

Either put down the problem or PUT THEM ON A LEASH.............

We aren't at war with islam. But they ARE at war with the free world though. This is what islam teaches, intolerance to the point of destruction. It's subtle, all those suicide bombers and beheadings . 9/11, all muslims have to wage war on the infidel. It's what islam teaches. And infidels aren't innocent. NOPE, according to islam infidels are all corrupt and evil and we deserve death. Fuck allah.
What teaches Americans and European nations to be aggressive and want to control what the Muslim nations have?

Its all in the koran. Its a real peaceful religion when they're not stringing gays up on bridges, blowing up innocents, sawing heads off, and killing infidels.

What teaches Americans and European nations to be aggressive and want to control what the Muslim nations have?

what teaches muslims that they have the right to invoke their religion by force on the rest of the world?

which americans and europeans want to control what muslim nations have?

or are you like obama and think the Crusades were Christian aggression?

Its all in the koran. Its a real peaceful religion when they're not stringing gays up on bridges, blowing up innocents, sawing heads off, and killing infidels.

the hypocrisy of liberals is quite evident here. they get batshit crazy if gays are not treated equally in the USA but support a religion that calls for the execution of gays.

liberalism is truly a mental disease. there is no other explanation.

I give. good intentions? If the west REALY REAL REALY REALY REALY wanted to take over those desolate dusty hell holes, we WOULD have. Hell, we could nuke the caba in mecca. It isn't allah that stops us, though. Think about THAT.

Who taught the 7th century lovers how to extract hydrocarbons? Why are our politicians yakking about energy independence and absolving ourselves from ME imports when they don't intend follow through with such rhetoric....especially since we are about to surpass the saudi fields?

The west gave the arabs money to fund their perverted religion, glad someone had the cajones to point that out. I have met the enemy and he is US. Islam needs to slink back to the 13th century and we can push back the darkness by not buying their petrol, treat them like the lepers they are.

Just to reiterate, there was a good reason for the crusades. We have been taught falsely in that we only hear and are taught the atrocities committed by the crusaders during those years.

Think about how manipulated we have all been. The attacking of Christians is nothing new. It has been going on since its inception. That is the way of the world so to speak.

Ever notice how we are not really taught the atrocities committed by the muslims and the mass murders and barbaric ways they treated the infidel? In the hundreds of thousands and yes, the call for the crusades were actually righteous. Then again, liberals who always think they are oh so smart are utter fools. They believe in the rewritten history AND only buy into the atrocities committed by (wait for it...WHITE European Christians) during those wars. Hardly anything, if anything at all about what the muslims did.

They sure as shit do not know anything about the muslims starting the transatlantic slave trade. They actually think (liberals are such morons) that Europeans (yes the white ones) showed up on the beaches of Africa with nets. Yeah, they are that stupid and that is what they believe.

This same spirit that drives this manipulation of our minds is alive and well. It is represented by the know it all morons on the left and the rest of the so called academia that consider anyone with anything that contradicts their dogma a knuckle dragging rube.

um, only the terminally stupid believe that, S. J.

maybe not a practicing muslim.

obama's father-----------muslim
obama's step father-------muslim
obama's uncles-----------muslim
obama's mother----------converted muslim
obama's early schooling-----------muslim madrassas

Can you honestly say that he is not a muslim sympathizer? Can you honestly say that he was not influenced by his parents and schooling? Were you influenced by your parents and schooling?
You have evidence, based on his time in the WH, that he is a Christian opposed to radical jihadism.

His mom was a lib, he spend almost twenty years in American public and private education, his wife is Christian.

Your comment makes one think your brain fluid is down a couple of quarts.

I beg to differ....................Many leftist posters attack Religion all the time here...............and they HORDE on anti Christian and Jewish Rhetorc ALL THE TIME...........

But these same Jack ASSES, fitting symbol by the way, bitch and moan if anything is said about ISLAM>

That happens all the time here.............................

I'm CALLING THAT OUT HERE................and I'm calling them a BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES HERE.

I am calling your out as a far right Christian jack ass thinking you can speak for the great majority of Christians in America, much less in the world, who think your brands of Pentecostalism, evangelicalism, and fundamentalism are heretical.

You sound as if you are nearing apostasy from humanity.

Forum List

Back