Would you agree to the assertion that the US is the rightful property of the Democratic Party?

The US is a Liberal Nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American. Now you know.

If you are anti-Federal Republic and anti-Constitution which is the vast majority of libs in both parties, then you are un-American.
Libs today are against and are totally opposite of classical liberal ideology.

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government.

Republicans have figured out how to rule from the minority

Using gerrymander to hold the House
Having the Senate based on low population states

Far fewer voters actually vote Republican, yet Republicans have a big majority in Congress

The US is a Liberal Nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American. Now you know.

If you are anti-Federal Republic and anti-Constitution which is the vast majority of libs in both parties, then you are un-American.

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government.
Liberalism is liberalism, dummy. We are just 230 years smarter than the Liberals who founded the place. They wanted a government that served their needs and so do we. You, however, want to live 230 years ago.

Far fewer voters actually vote Republican, yet Republicans have a big majority in Congress

You realize Republicans can gerrymander because they are the majority at the State level, LOL. Didn't think that through.

And you never complained about gerrymandering when it inflated Democratic majorities the last 4 decades, did you?

You realize Republicans can gerrymander because they are the majority at the State level, LOL. Didn't think that through.

And you never complained about gerrymandering when it inflated Democratic majorities the last 4 decades, did you?
Good point

In many of those states Republicans have gerrymandered at the state level to win those state level seats. Democratic cities are placed in one district while farmland is placed in several districts

Liberalism is liberalism, dummy. We are just 230 years smarter than the Liberals who founded the place. They wanted a government that served their needs and so do we. You, however, want to live 230 years ago.

No I don't.
Our Constitutional rights as they wanted it, were for their time as well as ours and they made it so that it could be added through a process for future generations.
They made the Constitution for the future as well as for their times.
We are not following the constitution in our amendments, to do what we are doing now.
If libs want to do what they are doing they should have gone with getting new constitutional amendments.

No I don't.
Our Constitutional rights as they wanted it, were for their time as well as ours and they made it so that it could be added through a process for future generations.
We are not following the constitution in our amendments, to do what we are doing now.
If libs want to do what they are doing they should have gone with getting new constitutional amendments.
Same with the conservatives....

I can't even wrap my mind around this goofy question

I'd say the majority of the people in the country are moderates to conservative

liberal are just the shrill wackiest so that's why you hear more about them

But they do like to believe they own everyone. Look how they talk about owning the black people, I mean black votes.

Democrats and Republicans aren't doing a whole lot of good for this country. It continues to amaze me the way you people fight back and forth, defending your team sinking the Titanic faster than the other.

No I don't.
Same with the conservatives....

I said libs in both parties.
Conservatives are for the Constitution.

Good point

In many of those states Republicans have gerrymandered at the state level to win those state level seats. Democratic cities are placed in one district while farmland is placed in several districts

That doesn't contradict what I said, Alfalfa. Your playground logic aside, they can gerrymander State seats for the same reason. And actually to flip legislatures, they had to overcome Democrat gerrymandered States which required even larger majorities.

And again you show your flagrant hypocrisy. We both know you squawked not a peep the Democrats doing it to super-majority themselves since the 60s. Suddenly it's an issue for you. Yeah, your issue is "gerrymandering." Not.

I can't even wrap my mind around this goofy question

I'd say the majority of the people in the country are moderates to conservative

liberal are just the shrill wackiest so that's why you hear more about them

But they do like to believe they own everyone. Look how they talk about owning the black people, I mean black votes.
A vote which is selective, elective deliberative to the voter...

Forum List

Back