White House Officials Using Personal Accounts To Do Official Work

I guess you need it made simple for you, too, tard.

If Trump's kids did not turn over their official communications to the government, they are in violation of the law.

All caught up now?

Read the topic AND THE LINK I provided for you in the OP before you make a public ass of yourself again.

What a maroon. I'll file your "outrage" under Prog Hypocrisy given how you are perfectly copacetic with hiLIARy violating the Espionage Act.

I don't think G5000 excused Hillary's use of private email, and I certainly didn't it. Beyond that your attempt to distinguish also fails ... badly.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

So, you've said nothing of note. Go away, partisan douche.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that anonymous posters on obscure message boards in the dregs of the interwebs who spew vulgar epithets are admitting their own intellectual bankruptcy.

Is it? Because I love spewing verbal epithets. Does spewing verbal epithets make the baby jesus cry or something?

What a maroon. I'll file your "outrage" under Prog Hypocrisy given how you are perfectly copacetic with hiLIARy violating the Espionage Act.

I don't think G5000 excused Hillary's use of private email, and I certainly didn't it. Beyond that your attempt to distinguish also fails ... badly.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that anonymous posters on obscure message boards in the dregs of the interwebs who spew vulgar epithets are admitting their own intellectual bankruptcy.

Is it? Because I love spewing verbal epithets. Does spewing verbal epithets make the baby jesus cry or something?
She knows that G5000 was even less a Hill fan than I, but she's just gonna spin it out. She's normally not this bad.

She knows that G5000 was even less a Hill fan than I, but she's just gonna spin it out. She's normally not this bad.

That's funny, because I too detest H. Clinton.

Here's a newsflash, tards. It was not, and probably still is not, illegal for a government official to use a private email account, or server, to conduct government business.

Let that sink in. Allow it to penetrate past all your bullshit faux rage over Hillary's emails.

Really let that sink in.

What IS criminal is not turning over those records to the government so they can be accessed should someone make a FOIA request.

It is also criminal to use a personal email to communicate classified information.

Now, is it a good idea to use personal email/servers for non-classified official business? No. Because you have your personal shit getting mixed in with your official shit, and when it comes time to turn over the official shit, you have to sift it out, and then partisan dumb fuck hacks will try to claim you didn't sift all of it out and that you are hiding something.

And propagandists will make this claim with ZERO evidence, and the willfully stupid Rube Herd will parrot that manufactured bullshit for YEARS.

What's more, some dumb fat fuck might go on TV and publicly ask Russia to hack your emails for which he believes Russia would be mightily rewarded. But that isn't collusion! Nope!

Lastly, if you did use a personal server for official business, is it a good idea to just leave it unwiped after you turn over your records?

Nope! That would be a really incredibly stupid fucking thing to do. And yet the idiot parroting tard Rube Herd seems to think you should NOT wipe a hard drive and just leave it laying around for someone (mightily rewarded Russians?) to find and hack.

Wow you're an idiot savant minus the savant. The timeline matters. She deleted them after getting a congressional subpoena. You're a waste of space biased fool.

Feb. 1, 2013: Clinton serves her last day as secretary of state.

July 23, 2014: The State Department reaches an agreement with the Benghazi committee about producing records for its investigation into the 2012 attack on a U.S. embassy in the Libyan city.

Oct. 28, 2014: The State Department sends an official letter to Clinton’s staff requesting "emails related to their government work." Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, and aide Cheryl Mills oversaw the review of Clinton’s email archives to produce work-related documents to the department.

Dec. 5, 2014: Clinton’s team provides 55,000 pages of emails, or about 30,000 individual emails, to the State Department. Mills tells an employee at Platte River Networks, which managed the server, that Clinton does not need to retain any emails older than 60 days.

March 2, 2015: The New York Times breaks the story that Clinton used a personal email account while secretary of state.

March 4, 2015: The Benghazi committee issues a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over all emails from her private server related to the incident in Libya.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.

March 27, 2015: Clinton’s lawyers send a letter to the Benghazi committee saying that the State Department already has the relevant emails, as they were included in the Dec. 5, 2014, turnover.

The congressional subpoena came on March 4, 2015, and an employee deleted the emails sometime after March 25, 2015, three weeks later.
March 27, 2015: Clinton’s lawyers send a letter to the Benghazi committee saying that the State Department already has the relevant emails, as they were included in the Dec. 5, 2014, turnover.

Which part of that do you not understand?

LMAO. In their opinion but why delete anything when you were asked by Congress to provide EVERYTHING. If you don't see this as somewhat fishy you're an idiot.
Nothing Hillary does is fishy. She is a shining example of American patriotism.

Hillary Clinton's Fingerprints Among Those Found on Papers

:auiqs.jpg:

If you remember, Trump promoted himself as being above Hillary in honesty and transparency.
And fucking idiots like you believed him.
Even though he had a class action lawsuit for fraud to the tune of $35,000,000 and wouldn't release his tax returns.
You people are the biggest sucker pool created since Barnum met Bailey.

Like me? Please provide proof. This should be fantastic. I have A lot of posts find one that shows I am a Trump sycophant. I ll wait patiently. Thank you.

They did until they were given email addresses. Old news.
Wrong!

Even if you were right, which you aren't, they are still required by federal law to turn those communications over to the government.
Unless they decide it is personal business. They can just have their staff go through it all and delete what ever they don't feel like handing over apparently. . . .

:abgg2q.jpg:
Which part of "used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business" did you not understand, blind man?

They already admitted to it.
Lol,

Hillary did it! Democrats: "meh..."

Trump did it! Democrats: "CRIME!!!!!"

Wrong!

Even if you were right, which you aren't, they are still required by federal law to turn those communications over to the government.
Unless they decide it is personal business. They can just have their staff go through it all and delete what ever they don't feel like handing over apparently. . . .

Which part of "used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business" did you not understand, blind man?

Lol,

Except Democrats were not the ones chanting “lock her up” now were they? YOU wanted Hillary locked up but ignore Javanka.

Wrong!

Lol,

Except Democrats were not the ones chanting “lock her up” now were they? YOU wanted Hillary locked up but ignore Javanka.
Except the difference is that Hillary broke the law by, first of all, removing classified information from its place of custody, and second, sending and receiving it on a non secured, non government computer housed in her personal dwelling.

If trumps family did the same, they should be held accountable. But if it was non sensitive information, i.e. everyday mundane things, and it's not illegal to do so, then there is no crime.

Let us first find out the nature of their government business on personal computers.

Wrong!

What a good little Progressive you've become

Wow you're an idiot savant minus the savant. The timeline matters. She deleted them after getting a congressional subpoena. You're a waste of space biased fool.

Feb. 1, 2013: Clinton serves her last day as secretary of state.

July 23, 2014: The State Department reaches an agreement with the Benghazi committee about producing records for its investigation into the 2012 attack on a U.S. embassy in the Libyan city.

Oct. 28, 2014: The State Department sends an official letter to Clinton’s staff requesting "emails related to their government work." Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, and aide Cheryl Mills oversaw the review of Clinton’s email archives to produce work-related documents to the department.

Dec. 5, 2014: Clinton’s team provides 55,000 pages of emails, or about 30,000 individual emails, to the State Department. Mills tells an employee at Platte River Networks, which managed the server, that Clinton does not need to retain any emails older than 60 days.

March 2, 2015: The New York Times breaks the story that Clinton used a personal email account while secretary of state.

March 4, 2015: The Benghazi committee issues a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over all emails from her private server related to the incident in Libya.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.

The congressional subpoena came on March 4, 2015, and an employee deleted the emails sometime after March 25, 2015, three weeks later.

Which part of that do you not understand?

LMAO. In their opinion but why delete anything when you were asked by Congress to provide EVERYTHING. If you don't see this as somewhat fishy you're an idiot.
Nothing Hillary does is fishy. She is a shining example of American patriotism.

Hillary Clinton's Fingerprints Among Those Found on Papers

:auiqs.jpg:

If you remember, Trump promoted himself as being above Hillary in honesty and transparency.
And fucking idiots like you believed him.
Even though he had a class action lawsuit for fraud to the tune of $35,000,000 and wouldn't release his tax returns.
You people are the biggest sucker pool created since Barnum met Bailey.

Like me? Please provide proof. This should be fantastic. I have A lot of posts find one that shows I am a Trump sycophant. I ll wait patiently. Thank you.
Yeah, these folks suffering from TDS believe, that just b/c Americans were disgusted that the Justice system let an obvious criminal go, who then turned around and ran for president, that we are somehow fools for not voting for her and we are automatically somehow dupes and sycophants of that goofball.

No.

He was just the best one that had the ability to beat her. End of case.

If the Justice system wasn't going to do it's job, the public had to.

Time after time, dating back through to the Mena scandal, the Whitewater scandal, etc. the establishment has protected her while all around her folks either went to jail, or, in the final instance, DIED. A body count followed her like a bad stench. Decent Americans didn't want her anywhere near the oval office.

It doesn't mean folks thought he was necessarily a decent man for the job.

I don't think WaitingFor2020 could find a post that showed I was a "supporter" either. I have always been suspicions of Trump.

IMO, Wilbur Ross is running the entire show. But meh, that is how it usually works. The guy in front is never really the brains behind the operation.

When Reagan was elected, that assassination attempt made it clear to him, Bush would be the one in charge. When Bush Sn. was elected, being former CIA, pretty sure he was his own man. But then when Clinton was elected, pretty sure Hillary had a good amount of input back then too. After that, when junior was elected, most folks understood who was really making policy.

And when Obie was in office, anyone that didn't know Jarrett was directing things, and to this day, is living in a bubble.

I think Edward Mandel House set precedent.

. . . just an hypothesis.

Wrong!

Lol,

Except the difference is that Hillary broke the law by, first of all, removing classified information from its place of custody, and second, sending and receiving it on a non secured, non government computer housed in her personal dwelling.

If trumps family did the same, they should be held accountable. But if it was non sensitive information, i.e. everyday mundane things, and it's not illegal to do so, then there is no crime.

Let us first find out the nature of their government business on personal computers.

Except she didn't.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law

Precedent has been set on this kind of thing. Hillary ran a private email server from her house and conducted business including top secret documents. Obama was caught lying when he said he knew nothing about it when they found he had used his personal address to email her personal address. She also deleted a ton of stuff that she was supposed to turn over. Sure, pursue this and peel the scab off of Hillary and Obama's transgression. I don't believe there is any statute of limitations that would protect them and they could be caught up in your investigation and indictments. But as I said, precedent has already been set, so no harm no foul. See what happens when you make bad decisions in favor of your side.
Translation: IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™
A tad slow on the uptake this morning? No, but it has already been determined by the FBI and DOJ to be a no harm, no foul when Hillary and Obama did it. The question is why bother investigating or holding someone accountable NOW when the precedent has already bee set that it is nothing?
Jesus H. Christ, why don't you people read the OP link or the topic before making public fools of yourselves?

If Ivanka and Jared did not turn over their official communications from their personal email accounts, they have violated the law.

All caught up now?
So you ARE slow on the uptake. Duly noted. Carry on.

What kind of an answer is that?
You stupid pigs just can't go low enough for your royalty in the White House.
If you want a fucking despot, move to Russia, China, Venezuela, take your pick, just get the fuck out of this country, traitor.
You have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth.

Wrong!

Better a personal email than a whole goddamned SERVER!!!!
The server often gets hacked after personal endpoint systems get compromised.
The Russians did that with DNC accounts.
Sure. Whatever.

U.S. Intelligence Veterans Believe the 'Russian Hack' of DNC Computers May Have Been an Inside Job

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence - Antiwar.com Blog

Was the “Russian Hack” an Inside Job?

Only credulous partisans, party hacks, and lazy intel. professionals at the FBI believe the folks at Crowdstrike. If the DNC wanted to be taken seriously by ALL of America, they would have been open and honest with America.
Why don’t you believe reputable executives under Trump’s admin?? Here, I will help you:

Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, said there is no dissent inside U.S. intelligence agencies about the conclusion that Russia used hacking and fake news to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

"I am confident that the Russians meddled in this election, as is the entire intelligence community," CIA Director Mike Pompeo said.

Thomas Bossert, Trump’s counterterrorism and cyber adviser: "There is a pretty clear and easy answer to that and that is yes.”

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, also at the Aspen gathering, said Wednesday that he, too, saw it that way.

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

Lol,

Except she didn't.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law
Ok, but those are not the laws that are relevant. This is the law that is relevant:

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of hisoffice, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

(b)

For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

(c)

In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by theUnited States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Chairman Cummings was going to hold hearings to look into Jared and Ivanka's use of personal email accounts for government business.

But then Cummings died of a mysterious illness!

Trump must have had him murdered!

Chairman Cummings was going to hold hearings to look into Jared and Ivanka's use of personal email accounts for government business.

Happy Thanksgiving. See a doctor

Perfect example of the Witch Hunt that was the Hillary e-mail "scandal"

Republicans never actually ever cared about the e-mails.

It was just something to attack with

No problem there. It is an established fact and the precedent has been set that high political figures can run personal email servers at home and pass classified documents. Of course the people who said it was ok lost their jobs for it...…., but Hillary is still standing.

Forum List

Back