White House Officials Using Personal Accounts To Do Official Work

Unless they decide it is personal business. They can just have their staff go through it all and delete what ever they don't feel like handing over apparently. . . .

:abgg2q.jpg:
Which part of "used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business" did you not understand, blind man?

They already admitted to it.
Better a personal email than a whole goddamned SERVER!!!!
Translation: IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™

Translation everyone gave HRC a pass and now we want others not to have a pass. Stupid. These arguments are stupid.
Translation: As long as Trump officials did not use their personal accounts on a Tuesday, after 7 pm, on a full moon, in a month with six letters, THEN THIS IS DIFFERENT!

Nope. Translation. No one GAF...drop it. Your TDS is off the charts.

How specially retarded do you have to be to use a personal email account for official government business after your daddy made so much noise about Hillary doing that same thing!?

Crooked Ivanka is a very special retard indeed.

LOCK! HER! UP!

Cummings: WH officials using personal accounts to do official work - CNNPolitics

House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said Thursday his committee has obtained new information that several senior White House officials have used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business, asserting that President Donald Trump's son-in-law communicated with foreign leaders through a private messaging application that appears to lack adequate safeguards.

In a Thursday letter to the White House, the Maryland Democrat alleged that Jared Kushner, who is also a senior White House adviser, had been using WhatsApp, a popular messaging application, to "communicate with foreign leaders" -- something he said that Kushner's attorney had confirmed in a private meeting.

LOCK! HIM! UP! LOCK! HIM! UP!

He also contended that Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump, also a senior adviser, may be in violation of the Presidential Records Act by her use of private emails.

LOCK! HER! UP! LOCK! HER! UP!
Precedent has been set on this kind of thing. Hillary ran a private email server from her house and conducted business including top secret documents. Obama was caught lying when he said he knew nothing about it when they found he had used his personal address to email her personal address. She also deleted a ton of stuff that she was supposed to turn over. Sure, pursue this and peel the scab off of Hillary and Obama's transgression. I don't believe there is any statute of limitations that would protect them and they could be caught up in your investigation and indictments. But as I said, precedent has already been set, so no harm no foul. See what happens when you make bad decisions in favor of your side.

Do you want them all to go to jail or none to go jail?

Or are you going to be disingenuous?

Don't put words in my mouth.

I have already stated several times, let's put them all in chains, bring them all to justice. OR, call the whole thing off.

WHY are you misrepresenting my position? Does it make you feel good?

ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE.

stop with the unequal justice bullshit.

Cummings: WH officials using personal accounts to do official work - CNNPolitics

House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said Thursday his committee has obtained new information that several senior White House officials have used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business, asserting that President Donald Trump's son-in-law communicated with foreign leaders through a private messaging application that appears to lack adequate safeguards.

In a Thursday letter to the White House, the Maryland Democrat alleged that Jared Kushner, who is also a senior White House adviser, had been using WhatsApp, a popular messaging application, to "communicate with foreign leaders" -- something he said that Kushner's attorney had confirmed in a private meeting.

He also contended that Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump, also a senior adviser, may be in violation of the Presidential Records Act by her use of private emails.

Precedent has been set on this kind of thing. Hillary ran a private email server from her house and conducted business including top secret documents. Obama was caught lying when he said he knew nothing about it when they found he had used his personal address to email her personal address. She also deleted a ton of stuff that she was supposed to turn over. Sure, pursue this and peel the scab off of Hillary and Obama's transgression. I don't believe there is any statute of limitations that would protect them and they could be caught up in your investigation and indictments. But as I said, precedent has already been set, so no harm no foul. See what happens when you make bad decisions in favor of your side.

I have already stated several times, let's put them all in chains, bring them all to justice. OR, call the whole thing off.

ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE, ALL OR NONE.

Daddy made all kinds of noise about using personal email for government business. So you have to be especially fucking retarded to then do the exact same thing.

Karma's a BITCH!

It's simultaneously hilarious, frightening, and unbelievable how many times karma has been biting Trump's cock since he took office.

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Daddy made all kinds of noise about using personal email for government business. So you have to be especially fucking retarded to then do the exact same thing.

Karma's a BITCH!

Agreed.

But you aren't going to answer.

Do you want them both in chains, or both free?

Karma's a BITCH!

Agreed.

But you aren't going to answer.

Do you want them both in chains, or both free?
Someone just started a topic this morning STILL whining about Hillary's emails.

Clearly, the tards are still in full hypocrisy mode.

NOTHING impacts them. Nothing penetrates those parroting machines.

Nothing.

Here's what I would like: "Gee, maybe we should shut the fuck up about this shit since our lord and master Dear Leader is guilty of the exact same shit."

How bout that?

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™".

All that whining about sub-three percent annual GDP growth.

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about trade deficits.

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message.

Fucking. Amazing.

How specially retarded do you have to be to use a personal email account for official government business after your daddy made so much noise about Hillary doing that same thing!?

LOCK! HER! UP!

The GAF was not just a personal email but personal server and then the bleaching and lastly the blackberry smashing. All 12. If it were just an email no one would care. Why are you so on this? For a logical person and usually your posts are logical, you’re being very illogical now.

All that whining about deficits.

All that whining about golfing.

All that whining about corruption in "The Swamp™"

All that whining about personal account emails.

All that whining about "the world hates us".

All that whining about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

On and on and on and on.

Karma has bitch slapped these mouth-breathing parroting retards full in the face with megaton force, and the stupid fucks STILL haven't gotten the message.

Fucking. Amazing.

Now you have something. Particularly the deficit. Very disappointing.

Karma's a BITCH!

Well, I'd wager 90% of Cult45 couldn't pour water from a boot even with instructions, so it would seem that the mouth breathers have short memories. Couple that with the Orange Virus being a blowhard and serial liar and here we are. I'd be fine if they sent Hillary, Ivanka and Jared and anyone else to prison if evidence is found to convict them of destroying/leaking/distributing classified government information. It literally wouldn't affect my life one iota.

LOCK! HER! UP!

The GAF was not just a personal email but personal server and then the bleaching and lastly the blackberry smashing. All 12. If it were just an email no one would care. Why are you so on this? For a logical person and usually your posts are logical, you’re being very illogical now.

Classic goalpost moving.

"Did Ivanka use her personal account on a Tuesday at 7 pm on a full moon in a month with six letters? No? Then this is different!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Let me explain it very simply for you retard: Federal law requires those communications over personal accounts be turned over to the government. If Trump's kids didn't do that, then they are lawbreakers.

All caught up now, dumbass?

LOCK! HER! UP!

Since Trump's kids used personal email accounts to conduct official government business, they will now have to go through all their emails and sift out the personal shit from the official government shit.

Just. Like. Hillary.

Got it now, tards?

I now expect you to demand they turn over ALL their "missing" emails when they don't turn over their personal shit. And I expect Daddy Trump to ask the Russians to find them for us and tell them they will be mightily rewarded.

More hypoc(R)isy from the GOP.

It's what they do.
Both sides do it, they are all hypocrites.

When they decide to run, their campaign managers ask them; "Are you willing to lie, cheat, steal and be hypocritical?"

From the article; "Cummings said would constitute a "major security breach."

Didn't seem he was too concerned about a security breach a few years back when a Democrat was doing the same thing, eh?

Politicians. . .

iu

Hillary wasn’t using WhatsApp. She was using a secure private server, set up for a former US President.

My question would start with ....WHY?

LOCK! HER! UP!

Classic goalpost moving.

"Did Ivanka use her personal account on a Tuesday at 7 pm on a full moon in a month with six letters? No? Then this is different!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Let me explain it very simply for you retard: Federal law requires those communications over personal accounts be turned over to the government. If Trump's kids didn't do that, then they are lawbreakers.

LOCK! HER! UP!

Retard? I give you one mulligan. Do it again and I'll retort in kind. I agree it was an error but not as egregious as that of HRC, who had numerous errors and then tried to cover it up.

Since Trump's kids used personal email accounts to conduct official government business, they will now have to go through all their emails and sift out the personal shit from the official government shit.

Just. Like. Hillary.

Got it now, tards?

I now expect you to demand they turn over ALL their "missing" emails when they don't turn over their personal shit. And I expect Daddy Trump to ask the Russians to find them for us and tell them they will be mightily rewarded.

I am perfectly fine with that. Server was not bleached so we should have full access.

LOCK! HER! UP!

Classic goalpost moving.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

LOCK! HER! UP!

Retard? I give you one mulligan. Do it again and I'll retort in kind. I agree it was an error but not as egregious as that of HRC, who had numerous errors and then tried to cover it up.
You have ZERO evidence of a cover up.

After someone turns over records from their personal server, would you want that server NOT wiped, dumbass? Or would you want it just lying around with the data still on it?

Once again, I'll make it simple for you: If Trump's kiddies didn't turn over their records, they are in violation of the law.

Guess who wrote that law?

Did Kushner set up a private Whatsapp server and then use it to send unsecured classified info?

Forum List

Back