White House doctor: President Trump is in 'excellent health'

Yet had a 4F rating at his draft board medical exam...
what about Nancy Pelosi? when is she due for her colononscapi?

Nasty Pelousy's plastic surgeon told her that if he does one more facelift the bags under her eyes will be her breasts and her pubic hair is going to give her a goatee.

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Dag nab it......the "Left" is foiled again!!!!
Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Simple. You are WRONG and relying on democrat propaganda.

That he is fat and lives on fast food is propaganda ? Are you really that stupid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in excellent health. I doubt he lives on fast food. He's 6 foot five inches tall. At 256 pounds, he's got a bit of a gut but is in no way obese.
He is in fact obese with a BMI of over 30!! Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

The doctor who gave him the physical is the same doctor that treated Ohbummer for 8 years.

Physical health, maybe. A diet of bedtime cheeseburgers can't be the best for a 70+ year old fatty, but hey, okay.

I'd like to see a breakdown on his emotional, psychological and intellectual well being. We don't elect presidents to be acrobats. We elect them to govern responsibly, maturely and reasonably. Show us proof that any of that can happen.

Does the Secret Service know you are hiding under the President's bed?

Yet had a 4F rating at his draft board medical exam...

Did they mention the holes in his heels where his bone spurs miraculously disappeared without surgery?

My wife had bone spurs and they went away. It just proves that your medical license is written on toilet paper!

Physical health, maybe. A diet of bedtime cheeseburgers can't be the best for a 70+ year old fatty, but hey, okay.

I'd like to see a breakdown on his emotional, psychological and intellectual well being. We don't elect presidents to be acrobats. We elect them to govern responsibly, maturely and reasonably. Show us proof that any of that can happen.

What did you say to the president's doctor when he pulled you from his ass?

You make a stupid statement and I am the one pulled out of the President's ass!

You are the ass, but I'm not sure who you belong to!

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Genetics.
Also, he's very active mentally and physically, so he burns a lot of calories.

Let's not forget how he campaigned. The amount of work he put in was inconceivable.
Eating cheese burgers in bed while watching Info Wars and Fox News does not qualify as physical activity. Neither does riding around in a golf cart

Doesn't matter. The doctor is pleased, the rest is just sour grapes ranting.

Genetics.
Also, he's very active mentally and physically, so he burns a lot of calories.

Let's not forget how he campaigned. The amount of work he put in was inconceivable.

What physical activities does he do?

Whatever he wants to do while in the White House. Who cares as long as he's healthy?

It has ALWAYS been about Trump's senility and cognitive functions......LOL

The White House said Trump would not undergo a psychiatric exam. Officials did not address a different type of screening: assessments of cognitive status that examine neurologic functions including memory. Cognitive assessments aren't routine in standard physicals, though they recently became covered in Medicare's annual wellness visits for seniors.

RAGE against the machine little man.

Is it now considered stupid to question Trump's state of mind? One would think such considerations would be responsible.

That he is fat and lives on fast food is propaganda ? Are you really that stupid ?

Not propaganda. Look at photos of Trump. He is very obese.

Is it now considered stupid to question Trump's state of mind? One would think such considerations would be responsible.

One would except that there is nothing wrong with and you people are completely unhinged. Frankly you folks should take some chill pills.

04c12cfacef6d387c4748520d48a56e2--trump-meme-funny-political-memes.jpg
Well at least he didn't launch his campaign from the home of his best friend, an infamous America hating terrorist bomber aka Bill Ayers. Oh by the way did the Left's messiah, Hussien Obama serve?

Obama? How about Bill Clinton, who was a draft dodger? The left worships that rapist draft dodger, but because Trump got a medical writeoff from a doctor that he must not be healthy 45 years later.

The left is desperate, and its really quite comical.

Not propaganda. Look at photos of Trump. He is very obese.

I look at photos of Trump and he is not obese. He's overweight. He's got a gut. It used to be called barrel chested. Then I look at the photoshopped photos of Trump. They run from the badly done to the passable. In those he is very obese. They just aren't true.

Forum List

Back