White House contradicts Haley: No decision yet on Russia Sanctions. FFS!? Putin'g Russia 1st!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
White House contradicts Haley: No decision yet on Russia sanctions White House walks back Haley announcement on Russian sanctions for chemical attack

:dunno:FFS!. The Great Douche lets ITS team members claim there will be sanctions applied on Russia.
Then always tell us NO!

:dunno:FFS! This is the Great Douche, IT will LIE, it has SO! But after all the Russian's move their money.
And where can we see the proof the Great Douche did really?

:fu: Both liars!

Da6na-CW4AA6NXC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Lol, anything to try to get a rise.

REAL FACTS, Does..Do THAT!
/----/ Sure. Real facts that don't amount to a hill of beans. BREAKING: TRUMP WEARS BROWN SOCKS WITH A BLUE SUIT. Film at 11.
View attachment 188380

You're fully engaged in your Best DOPer Genius mode Smelly!

May the Douche Feces be with you!

TGD-_SG.gif

btw: Show us where the Great Douche has implemented the Russian Sanctions?
Signing shit means nothang, where the Great Douche is involved. If I was enforcing these
sanctions I would be PROUD to show everyone where, how and WHO, so they can see the work being done.

Last edited:
Lol, anything to try to get a rise.

REAL FACTS, Does..Do THAT!
/----/ Sure. Real facts that don't amount to a hill of beans. BREAKING: TRUMP WEARS BROWN SOCKS WITH A BLUE SUIT. Film at 11.
View attachment 188380

You're fully engaged in your Best DOPer Genius mode Smelly!

May the Douche Feces be with you!

TGD-_SG.gif

btw: Show us where the Great Douche has implemented the Russian Sanctions?
Signing shit means nothang, where the Great Douche is involved. If I was enforcing these
sanctions I would be PROUD to show everyone where, how and WHO, so they can see the work being done.
/----/ Real facts
russian dressing.jpg

Forum List

Back