White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

Hillary Called Black Servant the ‘N-Word’ Claims Former Clinton Chef
Owner of Infowars. Your source.

Alex Jones (radio host) - Wikipedia
Someone drops the N bomb on you and your apologetic. my my.
I never apologize. I mean everything I say.
An apologetic is a defense of your position.
I think you meant to say an "apology".

I have no need to defend my position. No one can move me from it no matter what they do.

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

I have no need to defend my position. No one can move me from it no matter what they do.
Apologetic is what I meant.

White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word

Wow are the cons using libtard tactics against the libtards?
You know make any shit up, hurl it and hope it sticks. Bout time cons learned how to play to win. :thup:

Learn how to write in English:slap:
How about you shut the fuck up ...mmmmK?
I think he was just making a helpful hint for you and your Engrish.

"White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word"

Okay. When nine blacks appear saying she did the same of them, I'll accord it the a share of the weight I give to the claims of the women who claim Trump assaulted them sexually. Why just a share? Because unlike Trump, we don't have Mrs. Clinton on tape speaking as the chef claims she did.

Okay. When nine blacks appear saying she did the same of them, I'll accord it the a share of the weight I give to the claims of the women who claim Trump assaulted them sexually.
Bullshit.

No you will not and you know it.

Why do you Democrats lie so easily?

I have news for you, though I've noted it before. I'm not a Democrat or Republican.

Okay. When nine blacks appear saying she did the same of them, I'll accord it the a share of the weight I give to the claims of the women who claim Trump assaulted them sexually.
Bullshit.

No you will not and you know it.

Why do you Democrats lie so easily?

I have news for you, though I've noted it before. I'm not a Democrat or Republican.

Lol, yeah, sure. Right.

"White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word"

Okay. When nine blacks appear saying she did the same of them, I'll accord it the a share of the weight I give to the claims of the women who claim Trump assaulted them sexually. Why just a share? Because unlike Trump, we don't have Mrs. Clinton on tape speaking as the chef claims she did.
There's other documented instances where the Clinton's have made disparaging remarks about black people. This is not an isolated instance.

Do you care that the Clintons made 100 of millions for themselves an their friends off of suffering Black ? No you don't because you're a fraud..:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people
No I dont care. If its true I already know thats what white people always do.

You're a pathetic fraud. You could give a shit about the suffering of black people, if it interferes with you're leftist, political agenda. Which makes you as bad as the Clinton scum.

I know its what you meant but you used it incorrectly.

Do you care that the Clintons made 100 of millions for themselves an their friends off of suffering Black ? No you don't because you're a fraud..:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people
No I dont care. If its true I already know thats what white people always do.

You're a pathetic fraud. You could give a shit about the suffering of black people, if it interferes with you're leftist, political agenda. Which makes you as bad as the Clinton scum.
If you feel that is true I wont try to convince you otherwise.

Oh I see what you did. You said your instead of you're. An apologetic would be a person that apologizes in the context you used it not an action.

Oh I see what you did. You said your instead of you're. An apologetic would be a person that apologizes in the context you used it not an action.
Thinking Error: Zero State

Forum List

Back