White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

Hillary Called Black Servant the ‘N-Word’ Claims Former Clinton Chef
Wiki has 6 videos coming.. One is of Hellary using the N word..
They would have been released yesterday or earlier today, but Ecuador cut off Assanges internet access. He will now be using a backup plan.
The dog ate my homework
Or a Clinton hit team..................... It's coming retard
Sounds like more bullshit

I had the video......but I lost it

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

Hillary Called Black Servant the ‘N-Word’ Claims Former Clinton Chef
They would have been released yesterday or earlier today, but Ecuador cut off Assanges internet access. He will now be using a backup plan.
The dog ate my homework

So you do not believe that the internet access was cut off to Assange?

Why?

Lol kid

Wow are the cons using libtard tactics against the libtards?
You know make any shit up, hurl it and hope it sticks. Bout time cons learned how to play to win. :thup:

Ask NOT what Hillary has said about Blacks. Ask if she will continue the legacy of a Black president. I dare say she will!

The dog ate my homework

So you do not believe that the internet access was cut off to Assange?

Why?

Lol kid

Happens all the time when you can't pay your bill

Wow are the cons using libtard tactics against the libtards?
You know make any shit up, hurl it and hope it sticks. Bout time cons learned how to play to win. :thup:

Ask NOT what Hillary has said about Blacks. Ask if she will continue the legacy of a Black president. I dare say she will!
All Hilly wants is more African Americans on welfare and food stamps. As this is the effect of millions more illegal Mexicans and Syrians....................Hilly cares about everyone except for Americans

If I was Black or Hispanic I would want reparations from liberals who have fucked them in ass since LBJ

Someone drops the N bomb on you and your apologetic. my my.
I never apologize. I mean everything I say.

Do you care that the Clintons made 100 of millions for themselves an their friends off of suffering Black ? No you don't because you're a fraud..:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people
No I dont care. If its true I already know thats what white people always do.

You're a pathetic fraud. You could give a shit about the suffering of black people, if it interferes with you're leftist, political agenda. Which makes you as bad as the Clinton scum.
If you feel that is true I wont try to convince you otherwise.

"I don't care" You're an obvious fraud, you don't care about those black people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back