White House Chef says that Hillary called African servant the N word

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

Hillary Called Black Servant the ‘N-Word’ Claims Former Clinton Chef
Owner of Infowars. Your source.

Alex Jones (radio host) - Wikipedia

You don't find many journalistic standards higher than Alex Jones

Especially among Republicans
Ol' Alex the demon chaser? He stated that Oblama and Hillary were demons from Hell, and he could smell the sulfur, through a TV..The man is fucking wac......

Hitlery would fully enslave the blacks again in a heartbeat....
So would you, in fact, you want to deport every last one of them, after you have raped them....See how easy it is to make unsubstantiated propaganda and lie? You do it every time you post, you're the most disingenuous poster since JR...

I think you meant to say an "apology".

I have no need to defend my position. No one can move me from it no matter what they do.
Apologetic is what I meant.
I know its what you meant but you used it incorrectly.
If you feel that is true I wont try to convince you otherwise.
Oh I see what you did. You said your instead of you're. An apologetic would be a person that apologizes in the context you used it not an action.
Thinking Error: Zero State
You shouldnt feel worthless. Its an innocent mistake.

Well what do you expect from a Redneck HillBilly from Arkansas.....................

PS. If the moderators believe that they can censor a story like this, they are wrong.

The n word the n word. Whites are so afraid of that word. They probably don't know that it's the most popular word in use by *******. oops!

See? USMB won't even let me say it. Try another way. N I G G E R

The n word the n word. Whites are so afraid of that word. They probably don't know that it's the most popular word in use by *******. oops!
Black people rarely use the word ******. That word is what low life whites use.

Whites always did have problems with pronouncing words correctly. Its Niger.

Acts 13:1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

I am not afraid of it, niggah, see, it doesn't hurt when you say it......Oh shit, I am not 100% white..Well fuck my injun ass.........

Whites always did have problems with pronouncing words correctly. Its Niger.

Acts 13:1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.
I always use negre...It is a proper word for a color...

Wiki has 6 videos coming.. One is of Hellary using the N word..
So what!? I bet you have done it also, In fact I am so sure your Irish ass has used it I am willing to bet the farm....Yes, I am a spud buster...

They would have been released yesterday or earlier today, but Ecuador cut off Assanges internet access. He will now be using a backup plan.

They would have been released yesterday or earlier today, but Ecuador cut off Assanges internet access. He will now be using a backup plan.
A battery powered router?

Well he could connect to a WIFI source outside the embassy, or send the files from elsewhere. They are coming, have no fear, unless you are an idiot lying smelly bitch, no names mentioned

Well he could connect to a WIFI source outside the embassy, or send the files from elsewhere. They are coming, have no fear, unless you are an idiot lying smelly bitch, no names mentioned
I bath, do you think I'm Muslim?

The dog ate my homework

The dog ate my homework
Or a Clinton hit team..................... It's coming retard

Forum List

Back