Tucker Carlson (MAGA) : " Putin's justification for invasion "the DUMBEST thing he'd ever heard."

Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing you 'd ever heard?

• YES, Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing I'd ever heard

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No, putin has a point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MAGA & PRO - 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 MOSCOW LIE.
THE REALITY :

View attachment 910285
Watch and learn.
You'll be okay, child. :itsok:

Speaking as a leftist, Tucker is a Putin operative, and Trump steals candy from Mexican children.

you don't understand why he waited til he was out of Russia to say this? Really?

Why give Putin that forum on the first place then…

Tuck's doing and handling of the interview reflected his lack of understanding and willingness to sit as a propaganda plot shill for Putey to get his message out to the Trump faithful.
Fuck Tuck.

Its clear to me, that these 4 news belong to the same box 1) Israel in UN 2) Macron 3) British soldiers in Ukraine 4) MAGA CREW is dumping putin , am i correct ? looks like the West finally decided to gang up on Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 evil, JIHADI-expansionistic empire....

You make a good point, he’s wrong if he thinks he is safe from a foreign threat ...
Yes, I think this is clearly damage control. ps I watched the whole interview, this dude is clearly an idiot or a traitor . Literally. He belongs to an asylum or a prison or both....

Yes, I think this is clearly damage control. ps I watched the whole interview, this dude is clearly an idiot or a traitor . Literally. He belongs to an asylum or a prison or both....

Oh you think Putin wants to do something to you?

Oh you think Putin wants to do something to you?
First of all he is not a journalist, he's nothing more than a news presenter who spouts crap. Second is he trying to backtrack on 10 years of spouting Moscow IMPERIALISTIC, JIHADI 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 propaganda?

1709302992246.jpeg

Could you everybody please stop giving attention to this 🇷🇺🤡clown ? Thank you in advance.

First of all he is not a journalist, he's nothing more than a news presenter who spouts crap. Second is he trying to backtrack on 10 years of spouting Moscow IMPERIALISTIC, JIHADI 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 propaganda?

View attachment 910680

I am not sure who those people are.

I agree, he is no more a journalist then say barbara walters was, or mike wallace was

Forum List

Back