She attacks sexual assault victims, and we're supposed to believe these people care about women?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
It looks like Melania is plagiarizing another First Lady. This time, she's repeating Hillary Clinton's words. Will she get the same response from the drumpfodder as they give Clinton for saying things like this?

"This was all organized from the opposition. And with the details ... did they ever check the background of these women? They don't have any facts."

That, Melania Trump said, "was another thing like people come out saying lies and not true stuff."

Melania Trump: Donald Trump was 'egged on' into 'boy talk' - CNNPolitics.com

How many have had their accusations disproven so far? I know the old lady from the plane story was blown out of the water on Saturday and another couple. But I've lost track.

Between this crew and Miss Piggy it's getting bizarre.

I think it was more like:

Melania Trump said, "was nother ting like, umm, peoples come out says lies and uh, ummm, not true stuffs."

I wonder why wife number one could say nah sing goot about wife number three.

It looks like Melania is plagiarizing another First Lady. This time, she's repeating Hillary Clinton's words. Will she get the same response from the drumpfodder as they give Clinton for saying things like this?

"This was all organized from the opposition. And with the details ... did they ever check the background of these women? They don't have any facts."

That, Melania Trump said, "was another thing like people come out saying lies and not true stuff."

So it can't possibly be true?

Gee, how much more press has this gotten then the Clinton FBI investigation?

• Banned

So it can't possibly be true?

Gee, how much more press has this gotten then the Clinton FBI investigation?

Yeah, there was no coverage on that at all. Nobody even learned about it until a whole year later, eh? :slap:

Melania Trump said, "was nother ting like, umm, peoples come out says lies and uh, ummm, not true stuffs."

Ah, the tolerant left. It's so inclusive when they mock accents.

That was a good Eastern European lampoon. Now do someone from Kenya.

• Banned

Ah, the tolerant left. It's so inclusive when they mock accents.

That was a good Eastern European lampoon. Now do someone from Kenya.

You have to excuse rdean. Some pregnancies involve far too much alcohol consumption.

Forum List

Back