Tucker Carlson (MAGA) : " Putin's justification for invasion "the DUMBEST thing he'd ever heard."

Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing you 'd ever heard?

• YES, Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing I'd ever heard

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No, putin has a point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
So he finally took his meds? Wonder why he waited until he was back in the US to say this … STILL, my qestion to our (first of all to our MAGA) MEMBERS , Can you say that Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing you 'd ever heard?
GGK1AvjWYAQZqOs.png

related :

Putin's message was not in great demand in cinemas. In most cities, half-empty halls were observed, and among the spectators there were only students, pensioners and journalists.No more than 20 people came to Perm. Most of them are members of the Young Guard of United Russia and journalists. In Volgograd, state employees, pensioners, officials and deputies came to see the message. Journalists noticed that someone had fallen asleep in the back rows.

1709224765458.gif

Did Carlson actually finally see through the 🇷🇺🇸🇦emperors new clothes? or Payment was 10,000,000🇸🇦🇷🇺 rubles, tuck boy through it was dollars ? :auiqs.jpg:

So he finally took his meds? Wonder why he waited until he was back in the US to say this … STILL, my qestion to our (first of all to our MAGA) MEMBERS , Can you say that Tsar Putin's justification for invasion the dumbest thing you 'd ever heard?
View attachment 910246

related :

you don't understand why he waited til he was out of Russia to say this? Really?

you don't understand why he waited til he was out of Russia to say this? Really?
I DO UNDERSTAND , I DO )) :auiqs.jpg:
Apparently Tucker doesn't know tsar 🇷🇺 🇸🇦putin's agents are all over the globe. Tea time or Window Tucker?
1709226676806.jpeg

Last edited:
Why give Putin that forum on the first place then…

Russia will still end up controlling the parts of the Ukraine that it wanted in the beginning.

Tuck's doing and handling of the interview reflected his lack of understanding and willingness to sit as a propaganda plot shill for Putey to get his message out to the Trump faithful.
Fuck Tuck.
+1., still my massage to Tuck - Stay a way from windows from now on....

Russia will still end up controlling the parts of the Ukraine that it wanted in the beginning.
MAGA & PRO - 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 MOSCOW LIE.
THE REALITY :

55644423dd08959d1a8b456d.png

Forum List

Back