White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

Yes, a white nationalist puke such as yourself would say that. Because that's what you identify as " 'Murrica!": White people like you.

All humans are susceptible to this low IQ bigotry. You pukes just happen to be proud of it.
Funny, considering the fact that the Uni-bomber was supposed to have been a smart guy who learned to hate his country while he was working in a university. The left is churning out saboteurs by the thousands. Are they all lowIQ white people?
I've learned of some really smart people that thought they knew everything which made them more susceptible to brainwashing.

But the reality here is that I served in one of the toughest units in the United States military, and they don't accept degenerates that hate their country.

I held the highest security clearance in the US government (TS-SCI), which means they did background checks all the way back to kindergarten to make sure I didn't have a history of associating with communist groups like the Democrats do, or terrorist groups, like the Democrats do.

I've also been tested on numerous occasions to see if I'm crazy and passed with flying colors. If not they would have bounced me out during the selection process.

I also had a recent FBI background check and they found nothing.
They even went into my social media accounts looking for Anti-American surfing habits and visiting websites that would be considered a threat to national security.

One of the main reasons Biden has my vote in 2024 is because he stands up for human rights and is a man that values other people. Our rights as LGBT people are under attack by evil and sick people.

One of the biggest difference between the taliban and what America needs to be is acceptance of diferences and allowing people to be free to live their lives.

Funny, considering the fact that the Uni-bomber was supposed to have been a smart guy who learned to hate his country while he was working in a university. The left is churning out saboteurs by the thousands. Are they all lowIQ white people?
I've learned of some really smart people that thought they knew everything which made them more susceptible to brainwashing.

But the reality here is that I served in one of the toughest units in the United States military, and they don't accept degenerates that hate their country.

I held the highest security clearance in the US government (TS-SCI), which means they did background checks all the way back to kindergarten to make sure I didn't have a history of associating with communist groups like the Democrats do, or terrorist groups, like the Democrats do.

I've also been tested on numerous occasions to see if I'm crazy and passed with flying colors. If not they would have bounced me out during the selection process.

I also had a recent FBI background check and they found nothing.
They even went into my social media accounts looking for Anti-American surfing habits and visiting websites that would be considered a threat to national security.
I love it when you guys openly assume everyone who is more educated than you will ever be is liberal. Good stuff.

One of the main reasons Biden has my vote in 2024 is because he stands up for human rights and is a man that values other people. Our rights as LGBT people are under attack by evil and sick people.

One of the biggest difference between the taliban and what America needs to be is acceptance of diferences and allowing people to be free to live their lives.
Biden stands up for human rights....but not when it comes to MAGA Republicans.
He would rather they all die. It all depends on who you voted for....and he assumes all white middle-class voters didn't vote for him, so he tells them to go f*ck themselves.
Biden cares more about Ukrainians than he does Americans anyway.

Biden stands up for human rights....but not when it comes to MAGA Republicans.
He would rather they all die. It all depends on who you voted for....and he assumes all white middle-class voters didn't vote for him, so he tells them to go f*ck themselves.
Biden cares more about Ukrainians than he does Americans anyway.
Paranoid delusions, fed by paid right wing liars who butter their bread with your anger and aggressive ignorance.

He was in Ohio doing the job that Biden should of.
His deregulation is partly responsible for it happening. You and your party go on and on about how we don't need the epa or regulations in the first place. Well, this will be the result on a far grander scale.

You squealing white wingers just can't quite figure it out:

Half the reason the Biden white house says these things is to make you crawl out of the slime and publicly self identify.

Works like a charm.
Exactly, then he can show the people that care about human rights and decency that we need to continue to fight on and can't give our enemies a single inch.

His deregulation is partly responsible for it happening. You and your party go on and on about how we don't need the epa or regulations in the first place. Well, this will be the result on a far grander scale.
You do realize Biden looked at the same data and agreed with Trump? So you can pass that blame onto Biden? It was actually a bearing that overheated that caused the accident. So no regulations would've stopped it.

You do realize Biden looked at the same data and agreed with Trump? So you can pass that blame onto Biden? It was actually a bearing that overheated that caused the accident. So no regulations would've stopped it.
Trump rolled back a reg that would have mandated brakes on every car .

Biden had nothing to do with that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back