White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

Hey dumbshit… when they tried to stop the train it crashed, because it didn’t have those breaks
the bearings heated the wheel and damaged the axle idiot ! do you think there is only one car on the tracks with breaks idiot ? each rail car has its own breaks ...more than enough to stop the train if one cars breaks fail ! the wheel bearings heated up and caused damage to the axle and the car derailed ... stop trying to blame everything on a man that isnt in office ... face the facts that once again the people you voted for have mishandled another crisis .

the bearings heated the wheel and damaged the axle idiot ! do you think there is only one car on the tracks with breaks idiot ? each rail car has its own breaks ...more than enough to stop the train if one cars breaks fail ! the wheel bearings heated up and caused damage to the axle and the car derailed ... stop trying to blame everything on a man that isnt in office ... face the facts that once again the people you voted for have mishandled another crisis .
You're either an idiot or a liar

Trump rolled back a reg that would have mandated brakes on every car .

Biden had nothing to do with that
No, he looked at the same data as Trump and he didn't do anything about it. Look it up, it's about time you people follow facts not your parties talking points.

We don't have an "administration" running this country. We have a three-ring circus, complete with clowns, a freak show, and a senile, old, incontinent ringmaster named Joe Biden.

Like P.T. Barnum once said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

"Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre appeared to argue Thursday that the performance of White House staff and the Biden Administration should be judged on race, gender and sexual preference.

“The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history,” Jean-Pierre stated, adding “The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify as female.”

She continued, “Forty percent of White House senior staff identify as part of the racially diverse communities. And a record seven assistants to the president are openly LGBTQ+.”

“So again, this is something that the president prides himself on,” she concluded."

Video: White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

"Jean-Pierre: "The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history. The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify is female and a record 7 assistants to the president are LGBTQ+."

It is unbearable to watch people from the Biden administration speak.

Let’s look at national public radio what used to be a beacon of nonbiased news. Now it’s almost totally taken over by the far left they constantly bring on guests who are pro BLM who are very divisive.

And the woke Ness has also got into radio. Here on local radio stations they’re talking about the “400 years a slave” thing they’re talking about BLM and all sorts of racial divisiveness… there’s a local ad on the radio that talks about the Underground Railroad and how somehow slavery from hundreds of years ago is affecting our modern day “racial inequalities” anytime I hear it I turn it right off. I shut it down I don’t need that negativity affecting me.

“Racial inequalities”. Right they must be talking about the fact that Netflix and Amazon prime video have black categories but not white categories. Nope they’re not

Actually white nationalism is the total opposite of an Anti-American. A nationalist is someone who supports their country, not one who can't wait to start pissing all over their flag and the constitution.

You're one of those that thinks loving America means hating the National Anthem and hating the founding fathers and what they stood for.
You kiss Ukraine's ass and want to throw money at them while middle-class Americans are suffering and being poisoned, and thrown out of their homes.

You think hating America is what the cool folks do and the nerds are the folks that salute the flag or put their hand over their heart.
You think being a walking contradiction makes you complex and intelligent when in fact all it does is make you a degenerate self-loathing asshole who thinks his country is racist....when in fact it is the least racist country on the planet.
To add to your brilliant points. The United States is still the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees from Africa, from the Middle East from South America. They dream of coming to America for a better life. And once they’re here so many of them are incredibly grateful I had a immigrant from Palestine tell me “I want to be a maker I refuse to be a taker.”

That's only something to brag about if you can also claim with 100% certainty that every single one of them were the best qualified candidates who applied for the jobs.

There are cases in the past where People have been overlooked despite being the best qualified candidate because they were minority, female or LGBTQ.

But there are also many cases where a liberal politician will hire people just because they are minority female or LBGTQ even if they're not the best qualified just so they can play the the Diversity card and brag about it.

Why do we have to be traditional? Isn't freedom allowing of the concept of being who we're and still being American????
America can’t stay America without a majority that shares and practices the core beliefs and principles that built and pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known.

America can’t stay America without a majority that shares and practices the core beliefs and principles that built and pillar the greatest nation the world has ever known.
Isn't this belief and principle what we call freedom and the ability to have life, liberty and ability to live free? I mean I don't understand how eating carpet for me or someone guy sucking dick goes against the concept of America. I also don't under how someone wanting to live differently then ones neighbor goes against that concept. Nations that demand people to be all the same like China or North korea isn't American.

Isn't this belief and principle what we call freedom and the ability to have life, liberty and ability to live free? I mean I don't understand how eating carpet for me or someone guy sucking dick goes against the concept of America. I also don't under how someone wanting to live differently then ones neighbor goes against that concept. Nations that demand people to be all the same like China or North korea isn't American.
That is freedom and nobody wants to deprive you of that…some simply don’t want to pretend it’s normal, cool, or glamorous.…that’s all

Well Jesus didn't hate. You hate.
You don't seem to know very much about Jesus.

Money changers? Temple? Remember?

Jesus not only hated (righteously), He was violent too.

If there were money changers in my temple I'd be violent too

Unless of course I was the Big Guy and I was getting ten percent of all the action.

Freak show.

That’s how Republicans see America apparently because this is a very diverse country and the Administration echoes that diversity
Yeah. You just had one diverse motherfucker arrested cause he was so diverse he couldn't keep his hands off other people's clothing.

I mean, I've heard of OPP, but OPC ??? Puh-lease!

You squealing white wingers just can't quite figure it out:

Half the reason the Biden white house says these things is to make you crawl out of the slime and publicly self identify.

Works like a charm.
No one cares about your stupid leftard games.

You will keep your grubby paws off our kids or we will chop them off.

Is that clear enough?

That's only something to brag about if you can also claim with 100% certainty that every single one of them were the best qualified candidates who applied for the jobs.

There are cases in the past where People have been overlooked despite being the best qualified candidate because they were minority, female or LGBTQ.

But there are also many cases where a liberal politician will hire people just because they are minority female or LBGTQ even if they're not the best qualified just so they can play the the Diversity card and brag about it.
After the freaks that Trump appointed...you don't get to critique

Forum List

Back