White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

lol

lmao

None of Trump's people stole women's clothing.

Only the libtard FBI went after Melania's panties.
A. That didn’t happen . You’re a liar

B. FBI are not Cabinet officials

C. That’s your criteria? If they don’t steal women’s clothing they’re all good?

You’re a fucking loon

After the freaks that Trump appointed...you don't get to critique
Are you sure you know the definition of “freak”?
D169A8D6-422D-46C4-808A-DE9BDEBCCFA9.jpeg

You're either an idiot or a liar

you can easily find reports attempting to blame Trump but common sense [something alien to dems] tells a different story .... was Trump the reason the Biden admin took weeks to send Mayor Pete to the site ? face it the left cares only about politics ! you can bet if this would have happened in a blue city the admin would have been there johnny on the spot .

you can easily find reports attempting to blame Trump but common sense [something alien to dems] tells a different story .... was Trump the reason the Biden admin took weeks to send Mayor Pete to the site ? face it the left cares only about politics ! you can bet if this would have happened in a blue city the admin would have been there johnny on the spot .
I just provided what you asked for and you ignored it and set up a whole new goal post. Fuck off

I just provided what you asked for and you ignored it and set up a whole new goal post. Fuck off
bearings overheating have nothing to do with breaks .... why did the Transportation Sec take nearly 3 weeks to show up ? why hasnt Biden visited the people in that town ?

bearings overheating have nothing to do with breaks
Horse shit. The engineers got the warning that the bearings were overheated and couldn't stop the train.

You piece of shit

After the freaks that Trump appointed...you don't get to critique
F****** I didn't support trump so I couldn't go taking anything I f****** want you stupid f****** far left d******** m***********.

This is why people hate liberals. You're a bunch of pretentious d********.

F****** I didn't support trump so I couldn't go taking anything I f****** want you stupid f****** far left d******** m***********.

This is why people hate liberals. You're a bunch of pretentious d********.
Sure ya didn't.

No one did

Forum List

Back