White House Aides Wrestle With Trump's Race Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems "Reasonable" is fighting to maintain his narratives independent of reality. That what you're resisting dude, releasing false narrative?
Our forum's pathological liar is now my official stalker. How sweet.
You're still butt hurt because I embarrassed you in front of the whole forum today.
Good times!

Ah, declaring victory huh? You're a winner dude.

For the record "Reasonable" said Trump said some NAZI are good people. I asked for a link, but he only says he provided it.......... Perhaps we can put this to rest right here "Reasonable", I've asked many times. Let's see the link and/or quote. Just copy and paste (control C, control V) into your next response, in this thread. Simple and straight forward. .
You have some psychiatric problems. You keep asking for the same thing I've delivered to you on a silver platter, not once but 5 times. You even admitted you included his very quote in your laughable call out thread.
Stop playing games, child.

Seems "Reasonable" is fighting to maintain his narratives independent of reality. That what you're resisting dude, releasing false narrative?
You're still butt hurt because I embarrassed you in front of the whole forum today.
Good times!

For the record "Reasonable" said Trump said some NAZI are good people. I asked for a link, but he only says he provided it.......... Perhaps we can put this to rest right here "Reasonable", I've asked many times. Let's see the link and/or quote. Just copy and paste (control C, control V) into your next response, in this thread. Simple and straight forward. .
You have some psychiatric problems. You keep asking for the same thing I've delivered to you on a silver platter, not once but 5 times. You even admitted you included his very quote in your laughable call out thread.

You keep lying, motherfucker. In the face of direct fact, you lie.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, nao-nazis, and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," he said. "We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator. We are equal under the law, and we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." - Donald Trump

Get it, cocksucker?

IMG_0524.jpg
Two DEPLORABLES commiserating over their poor presidential choice.
Funny.

You are a despicable pile of shit. Truly vile.
I must be doing something right to catch the wrath of vermin like you.
Your racist days are numbered. America saw your kind up close and personal in C-Ville and were appalled.
Tick tick tick

Good times!

Anyone else notice he won't provide the link and/or quote? He only says he did already and I'm lying. Guess what that means?

BTW, I didn't admit nothing. "Reasonable" is self-declared only. Course he could PUT THIS ALL TO REST by simply providing the link and/or quote.

[
And yet it didn't say what you think it did.
So... how was your Klan meeting tonight?
Did they serve human flesh as a snack?

Piss on the Klan, ISIS boi.

You're just a fucking liar. Trump condemned the filthy Nazis, openly and plainly - he ALSO condemned you vile terrorists, and rightly so.
In case you haven't heard he called the nazis " very fine people." Did you blush when he directly referred to you?

Good times!

Anyone else notice he won't provide the link and/or quote? He only says he did already and I'm lying. Guess what that means?
It means you're lying. 5th lie I caught you in today.
Damn man.. you now have an addicted habit.
Providing you with 5 links is my limit for the day. I'm not playing your games any longer.
I know you're still butt hurt from this morning but still.
Maybe you should ask your boyfriend how to use google so you can look it up yourself.

[

You're just a fucking liar. Trump condemned the filthy Nazis, openly and plainly - he ALSO condemned you vile terrorists, and rightly so.
In case you haven't heard he called the nazis " very fine people." Did you blush when he directly referred to you?

How come you put "very fine people" in quotes but not NAZI? We both know the answer huh? Context sucks.

Got a link to where he said NAZI (not in quotes) "are very fine people" (in quotes)?

[

You are a fucking liar, as everyone knows;

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, nao-nazis, and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," he said. "We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator. We are equal under the law, and we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." - Donald Trump

"Reasonable" has held onto his rant for hours now. It's why he speaks in twists and won't come clean.

Two types of people: Those who admit they were wrong Vs the fools who live it. Me, I'd rather be wrong than a fool. The former represents honesty, courage and integrity.

[

LOL...Trumps apology was like "Nazi's are bad but so are other people. Who knows who caused the violence? Just because Nazi's came with helmets, gloves and shields doesnt make them bad people. It could've been a 400 pound guy in NJ in his bedroom. There are bad people everywhere yanno? But also good people too. But none of it bad or good. If we were friends with Nazis wouldnt that be a good thing? The media stinks, lets all love each other. Except all the people I attack daily. Thank you"

Nazis are bad, and so are you violent piles of shit.

Trump is exactly right.

Somebody in the WH has got to come up with a spin on this. I know that it won't be easy, but cleaning up after Trump is a full time job. I think something, like, "The statue removal protesters were viciously attacked by illegal immigrant Mexican rapists!" might still be used for his hard core base.

How about this for spin, you lying sack of shit?

David Duke: Mr. president thank you for your comments.

[

Two Bush presidents condemn 'racial bigotry' amid Trump backlash

Trump's defense of a neo-Nazi rally crossed a line for many Republicans. What will they do about it?

[

Everyone condemns racial bigotry, you pile of shit.

LOL...Trumps apology was like "Nazi's are bad but so are other people. Who knows who caused the violence? Just because Nazi's came with helmets, gloves and shields doesnt make them bad people. It could've been a 400 pound guy in NJ in his bedroom. There are bad people everywhere yanno? But also good people too. But none of it bad or good. If we were friends with Nazis wouldnt that be a good thing? The media stinks, lets all love each other. Except all the people I attack daily. Thank you"

Trump is exactly right.
White racists love trump:

" We're going to fulfill the promises of DT."

[

Everyone condemns racial bigotry, you pile of shit.
Not your nazi sympathizer president.
David Duke: We're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.

Trump is exactly right.
White racists love trump:

" We're going to fulfill the promises of DT."

So?

No one but you leftists and your Goebbels media gives a shit what David Duke thinks.

Black racists love Obama.

Terrorists love Obama.

You love Obama, but I repeat myself.

If anyone watched Gen Kelly after Trump made his revolting "Decent people " comment
he grimaced and lowered his head in disgust.
How much longer will he tolerate working for this morally reprehensible man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back