White House Aides Wrestle With Trump's Race Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Resist, what are you resisting anyway?

A. Reason
B. A job
C. Purchasing healthcare insurance
D. Backing up your narratives with something tangible
E. Your mother's insistence you move out of the house

I'm surprised there weren't any resignations in the WH today. But I guess people of conscience in this WH is rare..

I'm surprised democrats didn't vandalize the Lincoln Memorial today, to show your hatred of America.

Oh wait, you actually DID...

Two National Mall Landmarks Were Just Vandalized in D.C.

They are total scum, frankly. :mad:
And this stupid bitch falls for his lie.
Typical.

You are the only stupid bitch here.

There is a strong feeling of unease among some White House officials, including economic adviser Gary Cohn.

White House aides are wrestling with how to respond to President Donald Trump’s defiant news conference on Tuesday in which he doubled down on his statement that “both sides” are to blame for the Charlottesville violence and offered what some perceived to be overtures to white supremacists.

No aides had yet threatened to resign as of Wednesday morning, according to White House officials and advisers, but a number of White House staffers had private conversations on Tuesday night about how terribly the day went.

White House aides wrestle with Trump’s race comments

Trump said much worse during the campaign & they all jumped aboard the Trump train. This is nothing for them.
You're actually right. He revealed himself to be the lowest form of vermin on earth but they still looked the other way.
And of course.. the emails.

I'm surprised there weren't any resignations in the WH today. But I guess people of conscience in this WH is rare..

I'm surprised democrats didn't vandalize the Lincoln Memorial today, to show your hatred of America.

Typical.

You believed that asshole whatever he said. No you are the stupid bitch..

Typical.

Wash your mouth!

You are disgusting!

Please point out where you got your accusation from but of course I know you won't. You fled to spread your lies in another thread..

There is a strong feeling of unease among some White House officials, including economic adviser Gary Cohn.

White House aides are wrestling with how to respond to President Donald Trump’s defiant news conference on Tuesday in which he doubled down on his statement that “both sides” are to blame for the Charlottesville violence and offered what some perceived to be overtures to white supremacists.

No aides had yet threatened to resign as of Wednesday morning, according to White House officials and advisers, but a number of White House staffers had private conversations on Tuesday night about how terribly the day went.

They're not wrestling with anything other than how this might splatter onto them. Ya don't "wrestle" with shit like this, you do what the CEOs did or you don't. This is more of that american version of "courage" and fweedumb.

The problem with you fascist fucks is that you're all filthy liars;

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, nao-nazis, and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," he said. "We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator. We are equal under the law, and we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." - Donald Trump

Did you see that, scumbag? What is in the quotes, you lying pile of shit? What did Trump say, you putrid pile of puss? Do you need help understanding it, you fucking disgrace to the human species?
Trump whores are so funny. Imagine still supporting this nazi sympathizer president.

You are a fucking liar.

Despite strong and plain words, you BLATANTLY fucking lie. Decent people cannot abide filth like you. You lie to our face as you violently try and overthrow this nation.

Before Saturday I had never even heard of "Unite the Right." And for good reason, it didn't exist until some Soros Brown Shirts cooked it up:

{
According to the leftist Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC], one of the white supremacist organizers of Saturday's rally in Charlottesville is a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.

Jason Kessler is listed with SPLC as an "extremist." Here's an excerpt from the information about Kessler published on their website: }

Katie Pavlich - Oh My: Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center Mentions Charlottesville White Supremacist Organizer as Former Occupy Wall Street, Obama Supporter

So this Kessler fucker is one of you democrat terrorists?

Can't say I'm surprised.

Look, you terrorists want civil war, you see it as your way to end the United States Constitution, and you've damned near got your wish.

My hope is that you are an early casualty of the mayhem you sew.

Typical.

Wash your mouth!

You are disgusting!

Sadly, we can expect no better from these terrorists.

Please point out where you got your accusation from but of course I know you won't. You fled to spread your lies in another thread..

I posted a link, you fucking retard.

Goddamn but you terrorists are some shit eaters.

Somebody in the WH has got to come up with a spin on this. I know that it won't be easy, but cleaning up after Trump is a full time job. I think something, like, "The statue removal protesters were viciously attacked by illegal immigrant Mexican rapists!" might still be used for his hard core base.

Typical.

Wash your mouth!

You are disgusting!

Typical.

Wash your mouth!

You are disgusting!

They're not wrestling with anything other than how this might splatter onto them. Ya don't "wrestle" with shit like this, you do what the CEOs did or you don't. This is more of that american version of "courage" and fweedumb.

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, nao-nazis, and white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," he said. "We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator. We are equal under the law, and we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." - Donald Trump

Did you see that, scumbag? What is in the quotes, you lying pile of shit? What did Trump say, you putrid pile of puss? Do you need help understanding it, you fucking disgrace to the human species?
Trump whores are so funny. Imagine still supporting this nazi sympathizer president.

You are a fucking liar.

Despite strong and plain words, you BLATANTLY fucking lie. Decent people cannot abide filth like you. You lie to our face as you violently try and overthrow this nation.

Before Saturday I had never even heard of "Unite the Right." And for good reason, it didn't exist until some Soros Brown Shirts cooked it up:

{
According to the leftist Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC], one of the white supremacist organizers of Saturday's rally in Charlottesville is a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.

Jason Kessler is listed with SPLC as an "extremist." Here's an excerpt from the information about Kessler published on their website: }

Katie Pavlich - Oh My: Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center Mentions Charlottesville White Supremacist Organizer as Former Occupy Wall Street, Obama Supporter

Can't say I'm surprised.

Look, you terrorists want civil war, you see it as your way to end the United States Constitution, and you've damned near got your wish.

just because you know you're a liar and support one, doesn't make everyone else one. I'm still waiting for you to point out how you know the left vandalized the mall.

Seems "Reasonable" is fighting to maintain his narratives independent of reality. That what you're resisting dude, releasing false narrative?

I posted a link, you fucking retard.

Goddamn but you terrorists are some shit eaters.
And yet it didn't say what you think it did.
So... how was your Klan meeting tonight?
Did they serve human flesh as a snack?

Seems "Reasonable" is fighting to maintain his narratives independent of reality. That what you're resisting dude, releasing false narrative?
Our forum's pathological liar is now my official stalker. How sweet.
You're still butt hurt because I embarrassed you in front of the whole forum today.
Good times!

Typical.

Wash your mouth!

You are disgusting!

Sadly, we can expect no better from these terrorists.
Two DEPLORABLES commiserating over their poor presidential choice.
Funny.

You are a fucking liar.

{

Can't say I'm surprised.

The word is " sow" not SEW.
An illiterate revolutionary. Too funny for words.

Our forum's pathological liar is now my official stalker. How sweet.
You're still butt hurt because I embarrassed you in front of the whole forum today.
Good times!

Ah, declaring victory huh? You're a winner dude.

For the record "Reasonable" said Trump said some NAZI are good people. I asked for a link, but he only says he provided it.......... Perhaps we can put this to rest right here "Reasonable", I've asked many times. Let's see the link and/or quote. Just copy and paste (control C, control V) into your next response, in this thread. Simple and straight forward. .

Somebody in the WH has got to come up with a spin on this. I know that it won't be easy, but cleaning up after Trump is a full time job. I think something, like, "The statue removal protesters were viciously attacked by illegal immigrant Mexican rapists!" might still be used for his hard core base.

How about this for spin, you lying sack of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back