Little Doubt Barry's CIA Was Weaponized

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Since when does an ex-CIA Director keep taking shots at a new president? Not only did he totally fail to protect the US, he enabled every Rat in the last government to have classified and often top-secret information to wound Trump. Listen to what the muslim-convert, piece of shit Brennan just said about the guy cleaning up Barry's messes:

Brennan wrote a letter to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer with his impressions of Trump’s performance, the network said, in which he took issue with the president’s “ugly” and “dangerous” rhetoric.

lead_large.jpg

“By his words and his actions, Mr. Trump is putting our national security and our collective futures at grave risk,” Brennan wrote to Blitzer.

Former CIA chief: Trump's Charlottesville comments 'a national disgrace'

Just like he weaponized the IRS, the EPA, and several other governmental agencies. The purpose of government is to protect its citizens, but Obama used government to harass, oppress, and spy on American citizens.

• Banned
Just like he weaponized the IRS, the EPA, and several other governmental agencies. The purpose of government is to protect its citizens, but Obama used government to harass, oppress, and spy on American citizens.

Once Mueller's Folly ends, lets hope Sessions goes after every stinking traitor in Barry's den of thieves...Brennan, Comey, Pelosi, both Clintons, Holder, Lynch, Lerner...all of them belong in a federal prison.

Last edited:

Once Mueller's Folly ends, lets home Sessions goes after every stinking traitor in Barry's den of thieves...Brennan, Comey, Pelosi, both Clintons, Holder, Lynch, Lerner...all of them belong in a federal prison.

I would go to my grave a happy man seeing them lined up and in handcuffs, like the Mexican police do to drug suspects. :biggrin:

line-up-police1_1012116i.jpg

Forum List

Back