While your cheering about such a "great" economy

Where is my money obama gave too Solyndra have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars?

Solyndra: Politics infused Obama energy programs - The Washington Post

Can obama Name ONE Clean Energy Success?

Can President Obama Name ONE Clean Energy Success? - Heritage Action for America

As of today, five major U.S. solar companies bit the renewable green dust and filed for bankruptcy, costing investors and taxpayers billions.

“Renewable” What?? Losses Over Three Billion Dollars and Counting | CFACT SoCal

Where is my money obama gave too Solyndra have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars?

So here we are where's the money?

GM's next government bailout to start saving it billions - Feb. 23, 2011

The U.S. Treasury is giving up $14 billion in tax revenue because of a sweetheart deal it's giving General Motors.

The automaker is expected to post its first profitable year since 2004 when it reports fourth-quarter results on Thursday. But GM (GM) won't have to worry about being hit with a big tax bill because billions in previous losses will provide shelter for years to come.

14 Billion not million? This must be a typo surely the obama administration would not allow a company that built new plants in Mexico and cranked up production in China, off the hook for all this much money.

GM to award bonuses, in some cases exceeding 50% of salaries - Feb. 11, 2011

Less than two years after getting a U.S. government bailout, General Motors is handing out bonuses that, in some cases, could exceed 50% of workers' salaries.

"To give GM's 26,000 salaried employees a stake in the overall performance of the company, their compensation is based in part on the performance of the company and on their individual performance," said GM, in a prepared statement.

GM get's cheap labor in China and Mexico makes a shit load of money but has yet too pay back what it owes the tax payers.

Attention U.S. taxpayers: You now own a piece of a French car company that is drowning in red ink.
That’s right. In a move little noticed outside of the business pages, General Motors last week bought more than $400 million in shares of PSA Peugeot Citroen – a 7 percent stake in the company.
Because U.S. taxpayers still own roughly one-quarter of GM, they now own a piece of Peugeot.

An American Auto Bailout – For France? - ABC News

I thought this thread was about how the economy is improving? (which it is)

But all I see is more concern about solar panels. ? You want your, what, $1.50 share of solandra back? Hell I saw where someone is willing to send you a buck fifty just to shut you up. I want my money back from Iraq. $75.00 worth. What a huge waste of lives and money Iraq was. I want my money back. Think I will get it?

And poor biggie can't find a plumbing job. No wonder your economy is doing poorly. If you got out of front of a computer, maybe you could do some work. And make some money. Then your personal economy would be better. See how that works.

Thousands of posts (about 60 a day avg) in just a couple years will not do much for your finances.

Unless you get paid by the post?

I'm a plumber you be the judge.

The by my rough estimate your share of the Solyndra loss was 75 cents. I'll send you a check for double that if you'll quit your whining.
Oh, well, that makes it all okay then.

:cuckoo:

He call's it whining and wants me to be quite why would anyone want someone to remain quite when the American tax payer is being robbed unless they are the one doing the stealing?

I thought this thread was about how the economy is improving? (which it is)

But all I see is more concern about solar panels. ? You want your, what, $1.50 share of solandra back? Hell I saw where someone is willing to send you a buck fifty just to shut you up. I want my money back from Iraq. $75.00 worth. What a huge waste of lives and money Iraq was. I want my money back. Think I will get it?

And poor biggie can't find a plumbing job. No wonder your economy is doing poorly. If you got out of front of a computer, maybe you could do some work. And make some money. Then your personal economy would be better. See how that works.

Thousands of posts (about 60 a day avg) in just a couple years will not do much for your finances.

Unless you get paid by the post?
I want my money back from Iraq.

You need to talk with the democrats who fully supported the war with Iraq even those in 1998 Might as well start with Hillary Clinton.

I work because I like to work, I work not because I have too.

More lost American tax payers money

Why GM Won't Be Paying Back Its Taxpayer Loan Anytime Soon

Despite the rebound of the onetime car manufacturer giant, the current position of General Motors (GM) is an illusion as to its overall financial stability.

Riding the heels of its $52 billion bailout funded by the United States taxpayers, General Motors reported $7.6 billion in profit for 2011. This reported profit comes on the heels of $3 billion in profit in 2010.

Why GM Won't Be Paying Back Its Taxpayer Loan Anytime Soon - Seeking Alpha

The by my rough estimate your share of the Solyndra loss was 75 cents. I'll send you a check for double that if you'll quit your whining.

He call's it whining and wants me to be quite why would anyone want someone to remain quite when the American tax payer is being robbed unless they are the one doing the stealing?
What is even more funny is that while this may be only 75 cents, we have as a nation, been hit with nickel and dime kind of spending like this to the tune of over 50,000 DOLLARS per person. So, that 75 cents sure did add up quickly.

What is even more funny is that while this may be only 75 cents, we have as a nation, been hit with nickel and dime kind of spending like this to the tune of over 50,000 DOLLARS per person. So, that 75 cents sure did add up quickly.

Yes it did.

Heaven forbid that the American economy has the audacity to recover before our conservative friends can place their man in the White House.

How Romney expects to conduct an economic recovery in America that is not subject to the ongoing problems in the European Union, Iran, Syria and North Korea is anybody's guess.

While the conservatives refuse to cut Barack Obama "any slack" on issues that are largely beyond any presidents control, you can just hear the Republican "apologists" listing them off as excuses for the next 4 years - should Romney be elected to the White House and then not be able to produce the economic "miracle" he has promised!

Have your own words in mind... "Largely beyond any President's control". Now this... American Energy Roadblocks by the Obama Administration - House Committee on Natural Resources
I made direct reference to the current issues that are largely beyond any president's control - European Union, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Even if the pipelene from Alberta already existed, it wouldn't reduce fuel costs - unless Canadians are now in the habit of selling their oil to Americans below the world market price!

Last edited:

I'm with you. And while we are at it, what happened to the billions that disappeared in Iraq? EVEN FOX NEWS WANTS TO KNOW!

Audit Shows $8.8B Missing in Iraq | Fox News

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS BILL???????????????

The bill was signed into law by George W. Bush on August 8, 2005. Amongst other things, the bill authorized the Department of Energy to offer loan guarantees to help finance promising energy projects. Advertising of this program in August 2006 resulted in the Department of Energy receiving 134 preliminary applications for the program, including one from the Fremont, California-based Solyndra Corporation in order to build a new manufacturing facility "Fab 2" for its unique solar panel technology.

Solyndra loan controversy

laughter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm with you. And while we are at it, what happened to the billions that disappeared in Iraq? EVEN FOX NEWS WANTS TO KNOW!

The bill was signed into law by George W. Bush on August 8, 2005. Amongst other things, the bill authorized the Department of Energy to offer loan guarantees to help finance promising energy projects. Advertising of this program in August 2006 resulted in the Department of Energy receiving 134 preliminary applications for the program, including one from the Fremont, California-based Solyndra Corporation in order to build a new manufacturing facility "Fab 2" for its unique solar panel technology.

laughter.jpg

Did I end another thread with facts? I'm sorry. I will never learn to lie with the finesse of the right wing.

laughter.jpg

Did I end another thread with facts? I'm sorry. I will never learn to lie with the finesse of the right wing.

Shocker: Obama Told Solyndra To Delay Layoffs Until After The 2010 Elections

Whoa: White House Pressured Solyndra to Postpone Layoffs Until After 2010 Elections - Guy Benson

Nearly Every green energy company that obama has given money too has went belly up

We know now how the Solyndra caper evolved. Tax payers were led to believe that Solyndra was a good, solid investment, to the tune of half a billion dollars, financing that would pay for the employ of several thousand workers to build state of the art solar panels.
Latest Friday Solyndra Document Dump Emails Show Obama Administration “Deep Concern, Embarrassment” | Liberty News Network

Did I end another thread with facts? I'm sorry. I will never learn to lie with the finesse of the right wing

Dumb ass you can blame bush all you want too that didn't work well in 2010 and it's not going to help in 2012 All of this is obama's

laughter.jpg

Whoa: White House Pressured Solyndra to Postpone Layoffs Until After 2010 Elections - Guy Benson

Nearly Every green energy company that obama has given money too has went belly up

We know now how the Solyndra caper evolved. Tax payers were led to believe that Solyndra was a good, solid investment, to the tune of half a billion dollars, financing that would pay for the employ of several thousand workers to build state of the art solar panels.
Latest Friday Solyndra Document Dump Emails Show Obama Administration “Deep Concern, Embarrassment” | Liberty News Network

Did I end another thread with facts? I'm sorry. I will never learn to lie with the finesse of the right wing

Dumb ass you can blame bush all you want too that didn't work well in 2010 and it's not going to help in 2012 All of this is obama's

Did I just spank deany weenies rebuttal really hard?

Did I just spank deany weenies rebuttal really hard?

If you imagine you did. That's how right winger's minds work. They imagine something to be true and then say it is. Without data, proof, context.

2010 was so successful for Republicans there are recalls everywhere. They've slashed education and guaranteed their base has no future. Guess that means "you won". What did you win? Right wingers are the only people I know who are thrilled to win "turds".

Forum List

Back