While your cheering about such a "great" economy

Where is my money obama gave too Solyndra have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars?

Solyndra: Politics infused Obama energy programs - The Washington Post

Nah...Obama sees it as a drop in the bucket that doesn't mean much...except to those out of work...Price of politics...:eusa_whistle:

Since the failure of the company, Obama’s entire $80 billion clean-
technology program has begun to look like a political liability for an administration about to enter a bruising reelection campaign.

And don't think it won't be an issue in forthcoming debates. ;)

Where is my money obama gave too Solyndra have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars?

Nah...Obama sees it as a drop in the bucket that doesn't mean much...except to those out of work...Price of politics...:eusa_whistle:

technology program has begun to look like a political liability for an administration about to enter a bruising reelection campaign.

Yep a 1%er like obama would think five hundred million dollars is a drop in the bucket.

Yep a 1%er like obama would think five hundred million dollars is a drop in the bucket.

1%'er exactly. Obama lies to his psychophants...and they lap it up.

I'd be surprised if you made enough money to pay federal taxes.

I'm a plumber you be the judge.

The by my rough estimate your share of the Solyndra loss was 75 cents. I'll send you a check for double that if you'll quit your whining.

I'm a plumber you be the judge.

The by my rough estimate your share of the Solyndra loss was 75 cents. I'll send you a check for double that if you'll quit your whining.

You haven't gotten a clue how much money a plumbers makes do you?

I can use the internet, thanks.

If you'd like to share with us your actual salary - or better yet - your actual federal tax burden - I can make a more accurate computation of the refund you're owed. Otherwise - it will be based on my estimate of the average plumber's federal tax burdern being around 4k. But I am doublingit for you - so unless your federal income tax burden is in excess of 8k you are owed no more than $1.50.

Last edited:

That's why I feel their wil be riots if obama does not win. Better keep a spare firearm with you if you go out election night. :lol:

Where are all the tax dollars and Human lives Bush and team wasted in Iraq?

Pallets of hundered dollar bills JUST VANISHED

The war democrats agreed with? The war Bill Clinton was beating the war drum for in 1998? That war?

I don't recall Bill Clinton invading Iraq.

If you'd like to share with us your actual salary - or better yet - your actual federal tax burden - I can make a more accurate computation of the refund you're owed. Otherwise - it will be based on my estimate of the average plumber's federal tax burdern being around 4k. But I am doublingit for you - so unless your federal income tax burden is in excess of 8k you are owed no more than $1.50.

Just look at this way I don't have to work. Really I don't I've made enough money in my 20 plus years as a plumber I say fuck it.

Just look at this way I don't have to work. Really I don't I've made enough money in my 20 plus years as a plumber I say fuck it.

Do you want the Solyndra money back or not?

That's why I feel their wil be riots if obama does not win. Better keep a spare firearm with you if you go out election night. :lol:

After all? We are told by the media that after the Primaries in Kentucky
And Arkansas were dismal for Obama because of Racism...:eusa_shhh:

President Obama lost again last night. Roughly 40% of the vote in Democratic primaries in Arkansas, Kentucky, and West Virginia. West Virginia a couple of weeks ago. But Arkansas and Kentucky he lost again, 40% of the vote. The Washington Post has a story. Folks, the pretense is gone. It's a story by Chris Cillizza. Now, Cillizza didn't write the headline, but the story gets into this. The headline: "Kentucky, Arkansas Primaries: Is It Racism?" Obama is losing because voters are racist and no longer want a black American as president. It's not even a pretense anymore. They're not even holding it out as a possibility. Now it's the real thing.

LINK

Carry on Montesqiue...
icon14.gif

/OT ;)

Forum List

Back